KimT

What's your recent LEGO Star Wars Purchase?

Bought 9495 Gold Leaders Y-wing Starfighter and 75055 Imperial Star Destroyer from Toys R Us this morning. Really pleased I got hold of the Y-wing as I gather they're discontinued - plus they price matched Amazon on the Star Destroyer and I got a £15 voucher for having spent over £100. It's been a good day so far.

I've also ordered the 9493 X-wing from the Lego shop - hopefully that will be here soon.

I just bought the Jedi Ship from The Old Republic. It seems awesome and has some unique figs. Anyone else have it? Is it worth the $119 CAD I paid? I strongly considered the 2 in 1 Star Wars Rebels ship too. Hard to decide. Just starting to get into SW Lego now that Rebels and playing SWTOR has rekindled my childhood Star Wars love. :P

I just bought the Jedi Ship from The Old Republic. It seems awesome and has some unique figs. Anyone else have it? Is it worth the $119 CAD I paid? I strongly considered the 2 in 1 Star Wars Rebels ship too. Hard to decide. Just starting to get into SW Lego now that Rebels and playing SWTOR has rekindled my childhood Star Wars love. :P

I have purchased all of the SWTOR sets so far (I figure we've scene them all by now, but I hope otherwise) anyway, personally my favorite is the Sith Fury set, the model is a bit smaller but the lines and shaping is near flawless. the defender is pretty good too though, I love the figures and as a Fellow SWTOR player enjoy having the ship to balance the Sith forces. lastly I recommend getting the SWTOR battle pack if you can. with 2 troopers from both sides getting 3-4 of the packs can be quite impressive for both factions at once :)

Finally in my hands:

<snip>

Care to share the country and the price (Bricklink?) october? This set is on my must have list, it's just that 400+ euros is well :pir-hmpf::facepalm:

Well, I don't live there anymore, but I'm from Serbia! :) They didn't happen to have another one??

Great find btw, congrats on that!

Edited by Spyderlord

Bought Lego Tie Fighter 9492 brand new in the box off ebay. Got it for what seems like a decent price compared with what others are selling for but still a little expensive for what it is. I guess that what happens when a set is discontinued. After having got the x wing and y wing recently I couldn't resist though.

Bought the new Advent calender from SW. Had 10€ worth of VIP points so why not? Also got the exo-suit so i could get the toy workshop for free too :)

I bought 9493 X-wing and Rancor pit from S@H before they disappear. Also got 7879 Hoth Echo base from eBay

I bought the Commander Gree from 75043, 9488 Elite Clone Troopers and Commando Droids battle pack, 7914 Mandalorian Battle Pack, 8525 Mandalorian Starfighter, 75035 Kashyyyk Troopers, 2x 75036 Utupau Troopers, 7676 Republic Gunship, 75037 Battle On Saluecami from Ebay, Bricklink and shopping centre

I got 75035 Kashyyyk Troopers and 75036 Utupau Trooper from a friend. I had already 3 of each and I was hesitating to get 3 more for a total of 6 each.

Now I that I have 4 of both I will HAVE to buy 2 more of each sets.

Edited by duboismerci

Went out and bought 7965 Millennium Falcon, 75049 Snow Speeder and 75054 At-At today. I've been getting a bit carried away with purchases recently but thankfully now have all the Star Wars sets I want.

Finally broke the $500 barrier and got the 10019 a couple of days ago. Still mixed about it but I am telling myself that if I kept waiting it would only get worse... Cheers to bloated collectors prices and my failure to purchase retail :roflmao:

I bought a bunch of stormtroopers off bricklink since somehow I have fighter pilots, snow troopers, scout troopers, etc but no stormtroopers. :blush:

One of my relatives bought me an early Christmas present: 75056 Star Wars Advent Calendar! I opened the first day already, but told one of my sisters to hide it so I wouldn't open any more days until December!

Saw some good deals for some sets, bought the new AT-AT, the Rancor Pit and twice the Mos Eisley Cantina. for 80+50+2x60 €. quite a good deal in my opinion :sweet:

Saw some good deals for some sets, bought the new AT-AT, the Rancor Pit and twice the Mos Eisley Cantina. for 80+50+2x60 €. quite a good deal in my opinion :sweet:

Where did you get the AT-AT for that price?

Yesterday I got the new ISD.....and these are the 10 figs I got at Bricklink this week:

2vk1cw1.jpg

PS: our 3,5 year old son got the 30126 polybag (Hobbit-Laketown guard) for free today....and wanted to play with it. My gf opened the bag for him while I went: 'that thing is worth 5-10 on BL!' :laugh:

Edited by Jedi-Bendu

Where did you get the AT-AT for that price?

Found it on "Marktplaats", the dutch ebay, for that price :wink:

He is out of stock though.

Well, I'm continuing my Introduction to Lego Star Wars. Today I picked up:

8097 Slave 1

75005 Rancor Pit

75052 Mos Eisley Cantina

75020 Jabba's Sail Barge

Dark Side Book

Encyclopedia

20+ Older Minifigures

Random, Loose Pieces

After my last purchase and my coming Black Friday purchases (planning to get the Ewok Village and the Sandcrawler - decided against the Death Star), I'll have to take a break for a while ...for my wallet and wife's sake!