KimT

What's your recent LEGO Star Wars Purchase?

Got 75210 Moloch's Landspeeder for $31 on Amazon, I had credit card points I used to get the discount.  And, I found a brand new sealed 75153 AT-ST at Books A Million, with my membership card I saved 10% and got it for just over $40.

got yesterday at a lego show

7778 millennium falcon complete but no box

8019 republic attack shuttle missing pilot no box

8129 cad banes speeder with a an extra Jedi figure no box

all came with instruction booklets

I finally caved in and got assault on Hoth after going back and forth since it's release because of price/value. As a minifig army builder I got one off eBay for £144 as it was cheap(ish) and fills in a lot of fig gaps for me . The figures from an old millennium falcon set were also pictured so it will be nice if they show up too but I'm doubtful.

I'm still hoping I made the right decision. Jeez,this set has really hurt my head over the past 2 years.

Got the 75178 Jakku Quadjumper on clearance at Walmart for $30, plus the Kylo Ren shuttle polybag.

OG AT-ST for $20

7127-1.jpg

Ugly as sin, but was one of my very first sets when I was a kid, so big nostalgia factor.

just got 

75106 imperial assault carrier

75093 death star throne room

& 75025 jedi defender class cruiser

all with no figures but with instructions and boxes

also not star wars related just ordered the creator DB5

Edited by roadstermatt

75175 a wing £27 from Amazon prime day and 75171 scarif (new) for £33 off eBay. 

Annoyingly bought the scarif set for £25 new but it was never posted and seller went AWOL so ended up paying more :(

On 7/19/2018 at 4:29 AM, roadstermatt said:

just got 

75106 imperial assault carrier

75093 death star throne room

& 75025 jedi defender class cruiser

all with no figures but with instructions and boxes

also not star wars related just ordered the creator DB5

75106 is a surprisingly enjoyable build.  Once you get past the little TIE fighters.

16 hours ago, JPN366 said:

75106 is a surprisingly enjoyable build.  Once you get past the little TIE fighters.

cheers i'm looking forward to getting it just trying to collect various ships as eventually once i've sorted out my one spare bedroom I want to turn it into a display room for my lego and diecast cars I collect and will hopefull try to create some sort of space port

Got two 75160 U-Wing microfighters at the Publix near my house.  They had them clearance priced two for $12.99.  I have one already, but I love the pilot figure and the microfighter itself.

Also got a second 75529 Elite Praetorian Guard buildable figure for $15 at Walmart.  I thought there was only one of the guards with the large brimmed helmet in the movie until I saw it again and realized there was two.  So obviously, I had to get another one to pose the weapons differently.

My answer 90 % of the time would be random body parts and gears from BrickLink. Last set was on may the fourth, the latest tie

Picked up 75155 Rebel U-wing Fighter $32.48 at Target, didn't really need another one but at that price I just couldn't pass it up. Oddly they had they had that new AT Transport set laying on a random shelf in the store, nowhere near the rest of the LEGO sets, the only new set I saw. I almost grabbed it, definitely looks like a good set that I will be getting but it scanned at $99.99 so I will wait for a sale. Honestly can't justify paying full price for any Star Wars set anymore, they just seem so way overpriced anymore. 

I've got the Hauler, the Conveyex and the Cloud Rider Speeders for 20% off at my local toy store today.

Edited by Praetorian_Guard

Got the 75218 X-Wing at Barnes and Noble.  It was hidden behind older sets.  They also had 75216 Snoke's Throne Room and 75215 Cloud Rider Swoop Bikes, but I didn't get those.

Managed to get 9516 Jabba's Palace, 75005 Rancor Pit, 75020 Jabba's Sail Barge and 75052 Mos Eisley Cantina from a friend for a cracking deal.