KimT

What's your recent LEGO Star Wars Purchase?

75149 Resistance X-Wing... Unfortunately 10240 isn't available for a normal price any more ... but they gave me a little TFA Stormtrooper in a polybag as an add-on and some monument in a fountain with two park benches (sorry, I have got no article number on that)

Edit: It is 40221 for the fountain and 30602 for the Stormtrooper

Where at and how did you get the stormtrooper?

Ordered the following today:

75135 Obi Wan's Jedi Interceptor

75149 Resistance X-Wing Fighter

75151 Clone Turbo Tank

Littlewoods Ireland had a 20% sale off & I used a code to get another 10% off.

Cost me €186.30 as opposed to the combined RRP here of €249.97 :laugh:

Ordered the following today:

75135 Obi Wan's Jedi Interceptor

75149 Resistance X-Wing Fighter

75151 Clone Turbo Tank

Littlewoods Ireland had a 20% sale off & I used a code to get another 10% off.

Cost me €186.30 as opposed to the combined RRP here of €249.97 :laugh:

I just got the obi wan set. I really like it.

@tuggernuts:

The lady behind the counter in our local Lego Store gave it to me.

Just as a little add-on she said because she forgot to cash my Lego points. We had a nice conversation after she found out that the "child" is 40+ years old and more that 1.90 m tall ... So I had to pay the full price of the X-Wing - more points for the next set :-)

@tuggernuts:

The lady behind the counter in our local Lego Store gave it to me.

Just as a little add-on she said because she forgot to cash my Lego points. We had a nice conversation after she found out that the "child" is 40+ years old and more that 1.90 m tall ... So I had to pay the full price of the X-Wing - more points for the next set :-)

Thats okay, I went to target with my girlfriend and picked up a set, the lady at the register asked if we wanted a gift receipt, my girlfriend responded with "no, he is the child" :)

Thats okay, I went to target with my girlfriend and picked up a set, the lady at the register asked if we wanted a gift receipt, my girlfriend responded with "no, he is the child" :)

Hahaha, my wife does the same thing

@tuggernut and Juke:

One last off-topic comment on that " strange child" - imagine a Lego Store full of real children and the other, older childreb ... end of November ... christmas approaching ... one of those people of the Lego store staff ... "May I help you?" "Oh yes, please. I would like to have one of those (pointing at 10188)" ... the faces of all the others ... priceless :-

Dump her. Dump her right now. She's obviously not in touch with her inner child. My wife was the one who had the idea to start collecting toys and she even has her own LEGO collection.

I've finally given in on some Episode I sets ( I know, I know ). Got one Flash speeder and a Naboo starfighter from 2015. I would have bought the droid troop transport but it's temporary out of stock. Nice promo too with the classic knight with 50$ purchase too!

I bought (my third) 75132, 75147, 75150, and 75149. I've built them all except 75149, and I actually like all of them.

Got some older ones this month for a fair price 75021 republic gunship,8088 arc-170 Starfighter,75019 at-te walker,75043 at-ap walker,75038 Jedi star fighter and a bunch of 75036 battlepacks.

I bought (my third) 75132, 75147, 75150, and 75149. I've built them all except 75149, and I actually like all of them.

I just bought my first 75132. Was debating between that and the microfighter snowspeeder. I looked at the 75150 but can't justify spendingredients that much. I'm still wanting the latest falcon, fo troop transporter and the resistance troop transporter and the fo snowspeeder.

If you do get a chance to pick up 75150 on sale, you should get it. It's actually a pretty nice set.

If you do get a chance to pick up 75150 on sale, you should get it. It's actually a pretty nice set.

Has it ever been on sale? It's only been out a month?

Has it ever been on sale? It's only been out a month?

I don't think so, what I meant was if it ever goes on sale in the future :sweet:

I just picked up the 75094 shuttle for 69 after tax at target. Not as good as some finds but I figured I would snag one before it retired. I'm running out of room!

I picked up 8085 Freeco speeder, 8095 General Grevious starfighter and 7931 t6 jedi shuttle this week

Bricklinked 2x Naboo Security officers and 2x Naboo security guards. Under rated mini figs.

For sure and dare I say from an underated movie. Jar Jar aside there were some really awesome designs in Phantom.

Just got "The Force Awakens" Lego game ( for Xbox 360 ) from ASDA, which came with the Finn in trooper armour figure and also a First Order Star Destroyer poly-bag (which I didn`t expect).

Bricklinked four more Rebels stormtroopers for my army (no, I don't care about the differences compared with the non—Rebels versions), an AT—ST driver and a bunch of pieces to complete some MODs.

Just bought a Finn Stormtrooper polybag from eBay. Had to pay $20. Lost out on several auctions, then saw one for $19.98 buy it now with free shipping. Believe or not, that was the best deal on eBay for a buy it now.