KimT

What's your recent LEGO Star Wars Purchase?

Lego Star Wars minifigure book at $15. I didn't have the proto Fett, so that made it worthwhile.

Battle of Takodana, Ghost Microfighter, Rebels Battlepack and the free FO Stormie

Which brought my VIP Point balance over 2500. :grin:

Kanan's speeder 75141

Resistance x-wing 75125

3 FO BPs 75133

Resistance BP 75132

Heavy Stormtrooper poly

C3PO poly

Resistance transport 75140

Imperial shuttle 75094

FO Tie Fighter 75101

And 5 FO officers off eBay

Jeez, the most my balance got up to was 700 points. And I was saving that up for the Ghostbusters firehouse to go with the $145 in gift cards I got for Christmas.

Mine is 3940, not counting the 600 more I got today :grin: :grin: :grin:

You guys are insane hahahaha. I expect you are watting for a Death Star sized set to spend it on? I only have about 700...

I broke down and ordered a Naboo Starfighter and the sith infiltrator. Double points are awesome. I should be close to 700 after this. When is the next double points deal?

I ordered

The ghost micro fighter

Carbon freezing chamber

Imperial troop transport

And a R2-D2 key chain

So I got the poster and figure

Wish I didn't miss out on the OT posters

Jeez, the most my balance got up to was 700 points. And I was saving that up for the Ghostbusters firehouse to go with the $145 in gift cards I got for Christmas.

You guys are insane hahahaha. I expect you are watting for a Death Star sized set to spend it on? I only have about 700...

Well, I got $60.00 because they sent me an extra architecture set, and gave me a credit for sending it back, but yeah, the rest is from my orders. The funny part is I am waiting for the Death Star to spend my points :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Got back from my holidays and promptly went back to Lego hunting! :)

1. The Ghost & Phantom 2-in-1 set

2. 2x First Order Troop Transport

3. 3x First Order Snowspeeder

4. 1x Resistance Troop Transporter

5. 1x General Grievous Buildable Figure

Got back from my holidays and promptly went back to Lego hunting! :)

1. The Ghost & Phantom 2-in-1 set

2. 2x First Order Troop Transport

3. 3x First Order Snowspeeder

4. 1x Resistance Troop Transporter

5. 1x General Grievous Buildable Figure

Sounds like a good haul!

Had to limit myself, so I just got Kanan's Speeder (for the figs/crates/parts-pack, since I already built DarthTwoShedsJackson's better-scaled version of Kanan's bike), and a Resistance BP. Just need a Zeb to finish off the crew of the Ghost! (and, y'know...a Ghost someday to go with them)

How much did all of those cost?

Since i'm not buying any of the summer or spring waves I didn't mind doing It but in all, these cost around $130 off bricklink.

Since i'm not buying any of the summer or spring waves I didn't mind doing It but in all, these cost around $130 off bricklink.

That's actually not that bad, especially including 12 new version stormies :sweet:

That's actually not that bad, especially including 12 new version stormies :sweet:

Haha well the way I look at it is this wasn't more expensive then the Imperial carrier set but here I at least get a bunch of the updated classic stormies :classic:

Don't hate me, but I ordered 75098. Then used the points from that towards 2 Galactic Empire battlepacks, 2 First Order battlepacks and a Resistance X-Wing microfighter (for the minifig). So got 2 of the new polybag to go with. And then there's the figures (and a 75049) from Bricklink... but that's a whole other story :)

Don't hate me, but I ordered 75098. Then used the points from that towards 2 Galactic Empire battlepacks, 2 First Order battlepacks and a Resistance X-Wing microfighter (for the minifig). So got 2 of the new polybag to go with. And then there's the figures (and a 75049) from Bricklink... but that's a whole other story :)

Don't worry, I ordered one too, mostly because I don't have an Echo base set, and the VIP points kind of helped motivate me too (but I'm saving mine for the Death Star).

Picked up an Ewok Village since it's 10% off at the moment. I guess it will be retiring soon so wanted to pick it up before it disappears.

Would love the Sandcrawler too but I think my wife would divorce me if she found out I spent £400 on Lego :)

Edited by Super Hans

Ordered UCS Slave 1 for my birthday with the very underwhelming "exclusive" minifig.