KimT

What's your recent LEGO Star Wars Purchase?

I put together Poe's X-Wing last night. My canopy is fine, no issues. I'm assuming, since the instructions don't tell you specifically, that the two clear red "dots" that you stack together on the side of the maintenance cart are the ones you load into the stud shooters on the side? I only had one extra and I assumed at first they shorted me one, but I'm guessing those two are the ones that go in the stud shooters.

I put together Poe's X-Wing last night. My canopy is fine, no issues. I'm assuming, since the instructions don't tell you specifically, that the two clear red "dots" that you stack together on the side of the maintenance cart are the ones you load into the stud shooters on the side? I only had one extra and I assumed at first they shorted me one, but I'm guessing those two are the ones that go in the stud shooters.

I think they are, that's what I did anyway.

I think they are, that's what I did anyway.

Well, if you were only left with one extra clear red stud, then I guess it's all good.

Just bricklinked parts for a Darth Vader Eta-2 Sith Interceptor, the pics of next year's Obi's Interceptor, and hemming and hawing over 75038 made me realize i need an Eta-2 in the collection.

Now i dont like anakin (i could tolerate him in the green mustafar Eta-2, since that technically is darth vader), and im currently reading Tarkin, so i figured id just MOC/MOC my own. Loaded the parts list for 75038 on BL, switched all colours to black/grey, removed the republic signs and the pilot/droid, since i have a black astromech and spare vader.

Ill probably end up modding the model down the line, but i figure a grey/black version of the standard kit is a good start as any, considering there isnt any official canon imagery of the specific craft.

I got 2015 calendar,some Microfighters ;- X-Wing, AAT, Republic Gunship and Millennium Falcon...also Rey`s Speeder...gotta stop spending!

Over the past two weeks I have finally got around to purchasing and building the latest batch of Star Wars sets. Overall they are ok. Really like the new Falcon, but some of the builds are just not very "cool" looking. They all seem pretty boxy to me.

Well,over the last few Weeks i bought a bunch of Stuff from Lego SW,but the most recent Thing is the Polybag AT-DP.It is so cute,i can`t resist.The only Thing that`s confusing me why they hid a trans red 1x2 inside the Mainbody where no one can see it?I know the Bag contains two of them,one for the Window and the second one to hide inside the Walker...

1a5c45ae-004f-4c37-9a76-9a2414b04f03_zps5ybtgavd.jpg

20151013_182845_zpsw8ynlnb7.jpg

The red Pickup was also from Yesterdays Visit at the Toy Isle :D

Just ordered the 10188 Death Star :wub:

One of the best sets you can buy...as far as SW goes

So after a spur of the moment purchase of the latest Millenium Falcon, my first Lego purchase since I was a kid, a small addiction has developed. So in the last 5 weeks I've purchased;

- 75105 - Millenium Falcon

- 75103 - First Order Transport

- 75102 - Poe X-Wing

- 75094 - Tydirium Shuttle

- 75054 - AT-AT

Along with the following UCS sets;

- 10240 - Red Five

- 75060 - Slave 1

- 75095 - Tie Fighter

- 10225 - R2-D2

- 10227 - B-Wing

This has come on rather quickly, and am having to hide them from my wife. I've only built 3-4 of the sets so far and after being questioned last night, I am going to have to bring these out on a drip feed. There are a couple of the UCS sets from before 2011 I'd love to get a hold of, but the asking price for some of these makes it hard to justify.

So after a spur of the moment purchase of the latest Millenium Falcon, my first Lego purchase since I was a kid, a small addiction has developed. So in the last 5 weeks I've purchased;

- 75102 - Poe X-Wing

- 75054 - AT-AT

- 10240 - Red Five

- 75060 - Slave 1

- 75095 - Tie Fighter

- 10225 - R2-D2

- 10227 - B-Wing

This has come on rather quickly, and am having to hide them from my wife. I've only built 3-4 of the sets so far and after being questioned last night, I am going to have to bring these out on a drip feed. There are a couple of the UCS sets from before 2011 I'd love to get a hold of, but the asking price for some of these makes it hard to justify.

Uh oh. You've been sucked in too. Well say goodbye to all the discretionary income you were previously able to enjoy, haha.

On a serious note, those are some nice pick ups. Just tell her it's for educational purposes.

Edited by jhaelego

I've been lucky as of late...

75052 Mos Eisley Cantina for $32

75094 Shuttle Tydirium for $74

I've been lucky as of late...

75052 Mos Eisley Cantina for $32

75094 Shuttle Tydirium for $74

Damn good deals.

- 75102 - Poe X-Wing

- 75054 - AT-AT

- 10240 - Red Five

- 75060 - Slave 1

- 75095 - Tie Fighter

- 10225 - R2-D2

- 10227 - B-Wing

Don't lie to your wife, dude.

One of the best sets you can buy...as far as SW goes

Good to hear. I've got a lot of UCS sets but I'm really looking forward to this :tongue:

- 75102 - Poe X-Wing

- 75054 - AT-AT

- 10240 - Red Five

- 75060 - Slave 1

- 75095 - Tie Fighter

- 10225 - R2-D2

- 10227 - B-Wing

Jeez! I was in exactly the same position some months back (albeit not with UCS sets). Spent way more than I should in a short space of time. I came clean, and it was a huge sense of relief. Get it over with, dude. Better than her catching you out!

Back to the thread at hand, not wishing to sound like a broken record, but I just ordered another MicroFighter Homing Spider Droid to get the EpIII poster (and for the droid and parts). That makes the set.

- 75102 - Poe X-Wing

- 75054 - AT-AT

- 10240 - Red Five

- 75060 - Slave 1

- 75095 - Tie Fighter

- 10225 - R2-D2

- 10227 - B-Wing

and am having to hide them from my wife.

Good luck with that one mate! That's a lot of drip feeding....;)

Good luck with that one mate! That's a lot of drip feeding....;)

I might take that regular sets back actually, as my real interest is in the UCS stuff. Will just do 1 a month and no more until the next UCS comes out. Haha

Bought a new Tydirium UCS 10212 last Saturday, but I think I got scammed with it, as it still hasn't shown up in the mail... ;-(

Edited by H_Solo

Bought a new Tydirium UCS 10212 last Saturday, but I think I got scammed with it, as it still hasn't shown up in the mail... ;-(

Ouch, how much did you pay? any chance of claiming it back through paypal or similar?

On topic, received my BL order for my Darth Vader's Eta-2 interceptor, im kind of impressed by the amount of parts, i expect the ship to end up bigger then i was expecting before. The order was missing a few parts though, i can replace them termporarily with other color parts, but i hope the seller is a decent bloke and mails me the three remaining parts.