KimT

What's your recent LEGO Star Wars Purchase?

Picked up the Tydirium and the Final Duel from the Lego Store in Liverpool. I've held of getting them from Smyths for over a week just to get them but the poster giveaway isn't until the 8th June. I'll have to get a Keychain or something.

Two Utapau Troopers battlepacks, two Geonosis Troopers battlepacks and one Kashyyyk Troopers battlepack.

I doubt I'll be buying the Tydirium or any of the new June sets since I don't want to miss out on the cantina and the Sandcrawler.

but the poster giveaway isn't until the 8th June.

Actually it's June 22nd - 28th, if you mean the Ep.V poster...

Droid Tri-Fighter. I am not too exited about it, but it is the most cost effective way of getting this Palpatine. (And I have a feeling it will retire soon).

So thrilled I was able to find a Republic Gunship (75021) today. Just stopped by a mom and pop toy store near where I was working. I saw some Lego Star Wars boxes with Yoda on the upper right corner. Asked if they had it. Their computer showed one. It was on the very top shelf on top of other sets, sitting face down. Would've never seen it. Needless to say, I scooped it up.

Picked up the Tydirium and the Final Duel from the Lego Store in Liverpool. I've held of getting them from Smyths for over a week just to get them but the poster giveaway isn't until the 8th June. I'll have to get a Keychain or something.

Any chance of a picture review of these sets? I'm torn between which to buy first!

I was recently gifted two $10 Amazon gift cards so I went ahead and ordered the 75081 T-16 Skyhopper.

One more OT vehicle to add to the collection!

Today I stopped by my Lego store and picked up a UCS tie, the flash speeder, and 4 microfighters

Any chance of a picture review of these sets? I'm torn between which to buy first!

JangBricks on YouTube has reviewed both of them in detail. You should check it out

Tydirium

Final Duel

Bought a droid gunship yesterday for €38, which seemed a reasonable price too me. Also got another free Star Wars Rebels inspiration pack with it, which is always good to have, they have nice stuff.

I actually did expect more from the set. The bottem looks strange, it's all normal blue, some dark blue plates there would have really improved the look instead of the normal blue ones. Also, it had obviously space for more missiles on the bottom, I think it's strange the designer didn't include more as it would not have driven up the part count that much. For the rest the set is just what you'd expect, nothing fancy sadly.

No sets recently (hoping to pick up an Assault Carrier in the next few days) but I've ordered quite a few minifigs from Bricklink along with a load of custom weapons (from CAC, BrickArms and Little Arms Shop)

Won an ebay auction for a complete 7965 Falcon with everything but the box. Missed out on it last year, so I was glad to win one for $139. The prices they're going for now are really high.

This means I'll have to put off getting the Tyderium until later this year.

Recently added a few sets to my star wars collection :classic:

1). 75050 B-wing

2). 75038 Jedi Interceptor

3). 75018 Jek-14's Stealth Starfighter

4). 75043 AT-AP Walker

Really like the build and looks of the B-wing, probably one of my favorite sets right now. The Jedi Interceptor is also a very cool small spaceship build.

#10215 Obi Wan's starfighter. Looks awesome built!

It is!

Got a Droid Trifighter für 20€ at Legoland last week... Nice built and now I got the awesome Palpatine Minifig.

It is!

Got a Droid Trifighter für 20€ at Legoland last week... Nice built and now I got the awesome Palpatine Minifig.

I often thought about getting this set but I read very negative reviews. I had the impression few of those very a bit unfair with the set.

Would you recommend it it is sold at "full price"?

Thanks for the info :classic:

About the Droid Tri Fighter... For 20€ its a great set! The Palpatine Minifig is fantastic, the Droids are nothing special but a good addition to the army... The ship has some great building and lots of nice dark blue parts. but is nothing too fancy... Its very swooshable but little pieces do fall off easily when played with.... Its more something to look at as it catches the look of the "original" nicely.

At the original price of 40€ I would feel cheated, though... I'd see this one in the 25-30€ range to be a decent deal.