KimT

What's your recent LEGO Star Wars Purchase?

Bought the Rancor Pit last week. Very nice! This will be my last Star Wars purchase until May 4th unless I bump into a clearance sale somewhere. I might get the UCS B-Wing during double points month, but we'll see.

just got saesee tin's and Plo koon's starfighters. was disapointed with Plo koon's but Saesee tin's is awesome. Ordered pre vizsla's shipe online.. should arrive anyday...

Bought 75000, 75001, 75002 and 75007. They are all great sets, and I am only looking to get 75004 and 75012; maybe 75014 if I find it on sale.

Edited by Admiral-Ackbar

I fall into the category of 30 something OT fan who was addicted to LEGO growing up and just recently learned of the UCS line. Over the past year I've purchased the UCS Imperial Shuttle, UCS SSD, UCS Jedi FIghter and UCS B-Wing. I cry inside at least once a week when I think about all the amazing sets I missed out on but don't have the heart to pay the aftermarket prices. For some reason I've also been drawn to the Planet sets and have all the OT sets from Series 1 & 2.

That said, I enjoyed the PT and am a Star Wars the Clone Wars (animated series) fanatic, there just aren't that many vehicles I'm willing to fill my limited shelf space with versus potential OT ships that haven't been released yet. I'd buy a UCS ETA-2 Jedi Starfighter in a second though (wishing they had done that in UCS versus the Delta 7).

I went into Kmart, and saw those new planet sets, I couldn't resist it and bought the three newly released ones. :grin:

Bought the following from a swiss supermarket having a 50% discount sale of Lego toys, brand new in sealed box, since it's hard to resist the price.

9500 Sith Fury Class Interceptor - EUR 45.00

9500-1_zps3aaab584.jpg

9499 Gungan Sub - EUR 36.00

9499-1_zps68f1c3b5.jpg

9493 X-wing Starfighter - EUR 37.00

9493-1_zps4a859766.jpg

7877 Naboo Starfighter - EUR 25.00

7877-1_zpsfe1ebf03.jpg

9489 Endor & Imperial Rebel Trooper Battle Pack - EUR 8.00

9489-1_zps114e37a8.jpg

Edited by francisalmario

Let me guess, Migros sale :)

I also got x-wing but rest of the money went on technic sets (unimog for some 80eur is really something I couldn't pass so I got second one) and new lego train.

Let me guess, Migros sale :)

I also got x-wing but rest of the money went on technic sets (unimog for some 80eur is really something I couldn't pass so I got second one) and new lego train.

Yup, good thing I missed the Christmas sale! Got also 3 Unimog, 3 4x4 and 3 logging truck last tuesday..

I also bought the 7939 Cargo Train.... my credit card is crying now :cry_happy:

I left with 4 more unimog in balexert and charmilles but they were all gone last thursday.

All the Sith Fury Class Interceptor, around 6 sets were also gone by friday in balexert.

BTW, I'm from Geneve, where are you from?

Edited by francisalmario

Wow. Those are some impressive discounts!

I just got the 75003 A-Wing as an early birthday present. Cute build, excellent minifigs, but a shame there's so many stickers.

Edited by krispy

Yup, good thing I missed the Christmas sale! Got also 3 Unimog, 3 4x4 and 3 logging truck last tuesday..

I also bought the 7939 Cargo Train.... my credit card is crying now :cry_happy:

I left with 4 more unimog in balexert and charmilles but they were all gone last thursday.

All the Sith Fury Class Interceptor, around 6 sets were also gone by friday in balexert.

BTW, I'm from Geneve, where are you from?

Geneve also :D Now I know why I couldn't find 4X4 on sale :) I also helped clean Balexert, but on Servete can be found some more left. La Praille Migros is also almost empty. I took whole day in Friday chasing what is left on discount :)

Btw is this usual sale, I know for 30% sales around Halloween and new year but can't remember that we had such good sale with so many models :)

hey, maybe we can meet sometime! :laugh:

I discovered the sale when I went to La Praille last Monday and bought the train and 4x4 there. Servette got 3 more trains last saturday.

Bought the Unimog and 4x4 in Balexert and Charmilles. The Starwars were bought in different sites (Balexert, Charmilles and Servette). There were almost zero lego yesterday. Only in Servette where you can find the logging truck. I also checked Lignon, Lancy and Cornavin but they don't have any good toy collection, much else on sale.

I hope it was a regular sale but I didn't expect Migros to hold a sale that high since they held it in February which was unusual.

The last one I bought was 10178 Motorized AT-AT, in loose bricks. The last full set was 7754 Home One, will be expanding that set :classic:

I just got home with the 9489 BP. I didn't wanted to spend much money, because later this week I'm getting the new TOR BP too and a Shaak Ti fig.

Anway I have to say that this is a very correct set, I really like the speeder and the little tree, the figs are great too except the Scout trooper (he could use some printing at least on the helmet...). Oh and it was 15% less than normal and I just couldn't leave it there, :classic:

Also it was 19 dollars with the 15% discount,..Lego is expensive in Hungary :cry_sad:

Edited by Csacsa234

I got my first ever B-Wing set! :laugh: I have never imagined I am doing this. I have only been watching SW movies and The Clone Wars. Finally broken the bank for a LEGO set. :grin:

got a 3-in-1 Superpack at my local TRU yesterday: Battle of Hoth, A-Wing and Clone-troopers vs. droidekas. the BP came free with it if you break down the costs. And I must say I was positively surprised by the A-Wing. great fun to bild and looks really solid!

Built 75003 A wing at the weekend and recently won a new 7965 millennium falcon on ebay, very much looking forward to building it.

I bought the two 2013 battle packs a few weeks ago and look forward to enjoying more of the 2013 SW line, especially this summer's Duel on Geonosis, Jabba's Sail Barge, and possibly also January's Z-95 Headhunter.

I am fairly impressed with the 2013 summer SW line, as I discussed in more detail on the forum discussing the pictures from the NY toy fair.