22kane

LEGO Store "Build a Minifigure"

21 minutes ago, Classic_Spaceman said:

Do you have a Catwoman Minifig? I would like to see how the cat hat looks on her. 

To me it looks more like a bear or panther hood than Felis catus. I'm most excited for the new color of the tree costume!

1 hour ago, Karalora said:

To me it looks more like a bear or panther hood than Felis catus. I'm most excited for the new color of the tree costume!

It was first used for the DC CMF Cheetah. 

20 minutes ago, Classic_Spaceman said:

It was first used for the DC CMF Cheetah. 

Right, and it's got rounded ears like a big cat, not pointed ones like a Catwoman.

1 hour ago, Karalora said:

Right, and it's got rounded ears like a big cat, not pointed ones like a Catwoman.

The Arkham games’ version has a cowl that is quite similar to this part, albeit with slightly more pointed ears. I think that it could work, especially if LEGO does not want to make a new mould or revive an old one. 

Hace 19 horas, Classic_Spaceman dijo:

¿Tienes una Minifig Catwoman? Me gustaría ver cómo se ve el sombrero de gato en ella.

Sorry I don't have any Catwoman ☹️

I leave my Instagram in case you want to see them better

Instagram Lego Bam

Not overly thrilled by this year’s offerings. The green torso looks like a watermelon.i do like the head & torso on the sax playing cat. 

On 9/10/2023 at 12:17 AM, Josh06 said:

are these new ones considered Q3 along with the Ninjago ones?

They are listed as 2023 Q4 Halloween on the official stickers on the part bags.

Found the new Halloween parts in the build-a-fig buns at the dreamworld Lego certified store. And with the packs being half price, it's a no brainer to snag a pack.

7 hours ago, Roebuck said:

Online BAM are most likely getting some improvements H1 next year :sweet:

What makes you say that Duke?

I guess it is from the Skaerbaek Event he mentioned in an other thread,

9 hours ago, Roebuck said:

Online BAM are most likely getting some improvements H1 next year :sweet:

Did they give any information about it or were just mentioning improvements? The online BAM is lacking parts since its introduction. And instead of increasing them, they removed parts over time, which made it even more useless. I just hope the improvement doesn´t mean they add just ten parts or so each category but make some serious improvements there. 

2 hours ago, Black Falcon said:

I guess it is from the Skaerbaek Event he mentioned in an other thread,

Did they give any information about it or were just mentioning improvements? The online BAM is lacking parts since its introduction. And instead of increasing them, they removed parts over time, which made it even more useless. I just hope the improvement doesn´t mean they add just ten parts or so each category but make some serious improvements there. 

-Their aim is to use PAB parts to stock BAM online in H1
-They also hope to introduce more seasonal BAM parts next year, this is still a work in progress

43 minutes ago, Roebuck said:

-Their aim is to use PAB parts to stock BAM online in H1
-They also hope to introduce more seasonal BAM parts next year, this is still a work in progress

Well we have to see which of the PAB parts they will use. All would be great but I kinda doubt that.

Second one sounds great

@Brick Clicker's latest video shows the new BAM figures, from October 1. Nothing much to get excited about, sadly. A new suit torso and dark blue mermaid tail print. A dirty chef's torso (only seen the clean one before?), and the acorn hat from the CMF.

31 minutes ago, RichardGoring said:

@Brick Clicker's latest video shows the new BAM figures, from October 1. Nothing much to get excited about, sadly. A new suit torso and dark blue mermaid tail print. A dirty chef's torso (only seen the clean one before?), and the acorn hat from the CMF.

Where is the video?  Did not see it on brick clicker

1 hour ago, RichardGoring said:

Overall this year hasn't been great year for BAM.  I really wish they'd do another retro series like Q2 of last year.

The parts from BAM used to have a sense? 

On Saturday I went to my local lego store and they added some new parts to BAM station 

There are mermaid tails, acorn hats, Hagrid golden hair, tuxedo torsos,... but not all the parts for making a coherent minifig 

I know that they don't bother because 8 year old build and buy awful minifigs with unmatched parts, but for afols is frustrating