Sign in to follow this  
Legolas73

MOC : Cableway station, Piz Nair 3057m

This is absolutely flawless Legolas73!

The details make me go crazy, such as the snow, the snow mobile, the curved railing. :thumbup:

This deserves a huge round of applause! :thumbup:

Very impressive build Legolas! The curved portion of the building is really well done as are the realistic snow-laden rock formations outside. The nicely-detailed interiors look very warm and cozy too. Excellent work overall! :thumbup:

This is huge Legolas73.Is it all in one piece? I too am facinated by the lovely curves and also the little details including the use of the technic hole brick for the stair railing and the great cable car.

Far out. This is fantastic.

The curved section, the accurate cars and cable station, the mountain itself.

Really great job, Legolas.

:classic: :classic:

Wow, this is too cool and absolutely huge! Awesome build 'Legolas73'. Excellent work on detail, especially love the cafe. Really an all around great job, very impressive :classic:

Drop Dead AWESOME creation 'Legolas73', detail....man, what detail even the snow has mega-detail ! :grin:

I love the interior like the counter and bar areas....just fantastic ! :wub:

Can't wait to see your next creation.....oh, before I forget.....love that snowmobile...best one ever ! :grin:

Brick On 'Legolas73' :grin:

Oooh!

I've been on a few of these téléphériques in Chamonix and this one looks so real from a distance that it's unbelievable. Especially that low angle shot - if you just had a quick glance at that you could mistake it for the real deal.

Let me also mention that curved railing and grille-tiled walkway, with the very nice use of SNOT 1x4x1 fences for stairs - just like the real thing - the lovely detailed toilets and of course that superb snowmobile. And just such a little thing as that "alp moustache" on the man behind the counter... it's lovely!

Outstanding- especially love the windows, the grated curved walkway, and the toilets (including the toilet rolls)! Incredible piece of work.

Edit- just noticed the Guinness poster- you have great taste in beer also! Having said that, I think I'd feel somewhat queasy if I'd had a skinfull of Guinness and had to descend the mountain by cablecar!

Edited by Legoless

WOW! I'm blown away! I'm really impressed with the way you did with the mountain slope that cover by snows. Fantastic job! :)

This is SOOOO awesome. I love how you did the snow and the side of the mountain.... the inside of the building is amazing. Great great job!