Sign in to follow this  
Delta62

MOCpages down?

Hey there,

I don't know if this is the right place to put this topic in. But if it isn't, feel free to move it. You have to bare with me for a moment. I'm quite new here lol. As much as I love this forum, It seems to me that Mocpages is down. Or atleast I'm having problems getting onto the site. All of the other websites in my favorites work fine and I'm connected to the internet. Everytime I try to get to mocpages i keep getting Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage. I tried refeshing it several times and I still get the same message. I even used google to find the link to mocpages and when I click the link, I still get the same message. Its just weird because mocpages was working fine this afternoon. Its starting to frustrate me because I have some new mocs to post there so I can show them here. If you go to mocpages, does anyone else experiencing the same problem? Is mocpages gone or being updated?

Heres the link to try for yourself. www.mocpages.com

It's probably just down for maintenance. I'm sure it will be back up soon.

It's probably just down for maintenance. I'm sure it will be back up soon.

Yeah probably, it does seem to do that quite a lot.

Its giving me a server error when I click the link.

Most likely just routine maintenance, site update, server switch, etc.

Thats what ive been thinking too. I've rechecked the site to make sure its up and running. Unfortnately it's still down.

Happens all the time. Too many clone-kiddies accessing their servers. It's been happening regularly for as long as I've been using it. (3+ years)

I think its down, at first I couldn't connect at all, but now it says I can't access the database. Been down for 14hrs now for me. Hopefully its up soon because my model is on the 'Across MOCpages' links... ~Thoy

post-17674-130492222816.jpg

It's down at the moment. I've noticed that fewer people seem to be using it now, I think most have migrated over to Flickr.

must of been heavy traffic in mocpages i guess. Its up and running now which i'm glad about.

I was just wandering if anyone else here is experiencing the same problem as I am. For some reason Mocpages seems to be down and I can not access the site. It was working fine yesterday but for today its not working at all. I even tried using google to make sure the mocpages link in my favorites isnt working. Apperently I still get the same problem and message: Oops! This page appears broken. DNS Error - Server cannot be found. Is anyone else here experiencing the same problem?

I haven't been able to access it at all today either. Oddly enough, just yesterday I was thinking that it's been a while since I'd seen missing photos from their last crash. Hopefully this was a planned outage.

Ditto, down for me as well.....from the last crash I still haven't got some of my images back up on my page. :cry_sad:

Ah, well it will be back......I hope ! :blush:

Glad to know I'm not the only one experiencing this. I checked the website today and so far it seems to be back up. They seriously need to upgrade their website if this keeps heppening.

Glad to know I'm not the only one experiencing this. I checked the website today and so far it seems to be back up. They seriously need to upgrade their website if this keeps heppening.

In my time on MOCPages, it happened a lot. Too many kids overloading their servers.

I know this is an old topic, but I haven't experienced the downtime then, but I am seeing it now. I just doesn't work. It's been totally dead for 12 hours now.

Anyone has any idea about what's going on?

Hello,

Does anyone know what happened to mocpages.com? I am currently experiencing difficulties with it today, the likes of which I have never had to deal with before on their site... Every time I go to the main page, or any other pages on the website, it only says... "Cannot connect to database." What does this mean? Any help...?

Anyone experiencing a similar issue? I know these posts are frequent, but I haven't been able to get to the bottom of this...

~Demetreous

PS: If for some stupid reason I got banned for a comment, would it restrict my IP address from entering the site. And, would it notify me that I was banned? I haven't received any notification to my knowledge...

Link: mocpages.com

Note: I need to learn HTML... Apparently links are not automatic...

Every time I go to the main page, or any other pages on the website, it only says... "Cannot connect to database." What does this mean? Any help...?

Basically they have a technical problem. I guess their database server is down and the admin hadn't had time to reset it yet. In plain words, their "archives" are not working for some reason and that's why the site doesn't show anything. We can't do anything about it, the problem is 100 % on their side.

BTW: Even if you were banned, you could still use MOCPages site. You couldn't comment but you could still check creations, atleast by logging off and checking the site as a guest. Also, if you were banned, surely they would have send you an email?

Thank you to both of you. :laugh:

They really need to get their (tries to think of a word without profanity, but fails -you fill in the blank- :/ ) together...

I mean I was without access for so long... think of the many users that could be keeping their website active, yet might

become inactive because they have no patience, which would be word because "moc-ing" does require patience...