xwingyoda

The Movie Trailer thread !!

The Transformers trailer has been posted on official site here.

It's the same, except for a little something at the end that gave me goosebumps!!!

Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer teaser is online plus the atth: pic of the Surfer....

Nothing much is seen, but looks ok

Click Here

post-3-1167227133.jpg

(Because I'm a shallow, shallow teenager who is highly amused by tank-chucking action X-D )

>:-)

It's the same, except for a little something at the end that gave me goosebumps!!!

:'-)

He he yes vader... that i wrote two post up :-P

You can Dovnload it here

And here is The Silver Surfer as i also posted he he

post-3-1167246375.jpg

:-P :-P :-P :-P :-P ;-)

He he yes vader... that i wrote two post up :-P

You can Dovnload it here

And here is The Silver Surfer as i also posted he he

post-3-1167246375.jpg

:-P :-P :-P :-P :-P ;-)

Now you see here kids this is why an admin shouldnt visit the pub in the afternoon and then try to post before sobering up X-D

Just watched the teaser and the trailer from Hannibal Rising

I was really excited by the teaser !! However, I'm less convinced with the actual trailer :-| I have a fear that this movie will in a way destroy the myth of Hannibal !! We "love" Hannibal for what he is, and not why he became that way !! His becoming seems so "classic" in a negative sense (same old vengence for parents killed and all that crap !!). I know its the author from the Acclaimed Silence of the lamb who wrote this, but I'm not feeling too positive right now !! Lets wait and see a couple of weeks ;-)

*yoda* Rising !!

The First Full Simpsons trailer is now online on Dave site:

It looks really funny ;-) I'm not sure I understood the storyline though !! d'oh !! Hey I'm a Simpson fan therefore I'm bias :-P

D'oh On !!

EDIT: some new goodies have been posted on Dave's webpage: the second Shreck the third (hilarious X-D ) and the trailer from the latest Resident Evil instalment Extinction (yeay it looks as crappy as the two first ones and since they ran out of ideas, they added a Mad Max feel to it :-| !! I can't wait !!)

*yoda*

Ah, yes, the almighty 300! I hope that this movie is worthy of its price of admission, and so far it looks like it'll be good.

I want to see that... I'm not sure how I'll like it though. I'm a fan of the story of Thermopyle, and it looks like the story is going to be really changed in the movie. Still looks cool, though. :-)

Here's an interesting one...Rush Hour 3

(You might not want to watch if you're French 8-| )

Loooooooool !! Lets hope its a kind of joke and the whole movie is not anti French :-P

Just in time with the Eiffel Tower set :-D

*yoda*

I want to see that... I'm not sure how I'll like it though. I'm a fan of the story of Thermopyle, and it looks like the story is going to be really changed in the movie. Still looks cool, though. :-)

The trailers do not justice. This movie rocked. The movie takes fight scenes to a whole new level.

I have seen it a few minutes ago and I just cannot wait those two long long month!!! *wub* *wub* *wub*

-Aredhel

Indeed, it really looks brilliant 8-