GRogall

More exclusive set info

Thank you so much for the two videos.

Definately will be getting the Post Office to complete my winter village. I was not too keen on the camper van when I first saw the pic taken from the book. But now, I HAVE to buy both. Come to think of it, my kid will LOVE the camper van as it looks like FILLMORE from Cars! Perhaps someone should customise the color to aqua green for me... pls...

Edited by Jet

re-uploaded to youtube:

Lego 10222 Designer Interview Winter Village Postoffice

Lego 10220 Designer Interview Volkswagen Camper Van

Do we know anything about release date or price for these yet?

D

According to the text that was beneath the youtube movie, it will be available, both, on october 1st

Unfortunately the van seems to be of a smaller scale than the beetle. But I guess a van in the same scale would have been too big. Apart from that it looks brilliant! The wheels are outstanding - the percentage of white and black makes the wheel really look like a 60s wheel with painted sides. And the interior is so detailed. A hole in the roof under the Pop Top would be better but I guess then the mechanic for the roof would not be possible. I'm really looking forward to this.

Edited by Musikfreak

I don't get why they have different lampposts in all the sets. It makes you think they weren't meant to be a "village". They kept the same with the Modular series, so why not in this case? It's just weird that they're not the same. I may have to get the pieces to make the double post from the Winter Toy Shop and add them to the Bakery and Post Office.

I don't get why they have different lampposts in all the sets. It makes you think they weren't meant to be a "village". They kept the same with the Modular series, so why not in this case? It's just weird that they're not the same. I may have to get the pieces to make the double post from the Winter Toy Shop and add them to the Bakery and Post Office.

I was thinking the same thing! I mean, it's a village-- apparently all their buildings come from different towns? :hmpf:

I do like the post office, but it doesn't impress me as much a the previous two buildings. I think the bakery is my favorite so far, but I do like the interior of the toy shop.

I was thinking the same thing! I mean, it's a village-- apparently all their buildings come from different towns? :hmpf:

I do like the post office, but it doesn't impress me as much a the previous two buildings. I think the bakery is my favorite so far, but I do like the interior of the toy shop.

For me, the pictures don't do these sets justice. I've always been impressed by the overall design when seeing the pictures. But, when I get it in my hands and built, it's just all the more better. I think same will be with this one. Once it's in the flesh, it'll be much more impressive.

The VW camper is amazingly detailed.

Anyone knows if the van is in scale with the typical lego figures?

Thanks

The VW camper is amazingly detailed.

Anyone knows if the van is in scale with the typical lego figures?

Thanks

No. It's way bigger than your average City car/van/truck.

re-uploaded to youtube:

Lego 10222 Designer Interview Winter Village Postoffice

Lego 10220 Designer Interview Volkswagen Camper Van

Thanks so much for this link. The camper van looks wonderful, I cannot wait to buy this one. Oct/Nov on sale ?

The Postoffice will also be purchased for my Christmas display...

Here are the official pics to the T1 Camper van!

The folder still needs to go public...

a_10220_box_front_800.jpg

Enjoy! :classic: :classic: :classic:

Do I see a gold sink! :cry_happy:

Erm... yeah. Been around since 2008 Belville sets. Nice to have it here, but it's nothing new. I'm more intrigued by transparent yellow 1x1 plates with "teeth", which I'm sure microspace builders will love.

Oops!

I accidentally posted in the wrong topic. Sorry!

Edited by L@go

Here is a list I found on the web that could be some of the 2012 exclusive sets!?

10223 Kingdoms Joust

10224 Town Hall (next Modular Building?)

10225 R2-D2

10226 Sop-with Camel

10227 B-Wing

I'm not sure how accurate it is or when these will be released!?

price is also not known!

Lego asked brickset to remove it. That makes the list absolutely accurate!

If I remember correctly, release date was "January 1st, 2012".

mmm.... I didn't get it from Brickset and also don't think that all of these will come out at once!?

Looking forward to that Kingdoms "Joust" set!

Woohooooooooooo!

These items surfaced as 'not yet in stock' on brickshop.nl, which as far as I remember has been quite a reliable source before. They're removed now, probably at the request of TLC. It did say January 1st, 2012 on all of them, but I agree that this was probably just a placeholder until they knew the actual date.

These items surfaced as 'not yet in stock' on brickshop.nl, which as far as I remember has been quite a reliable source before. They're removed now, probably at the request of TLC. It did say January 1st, 2012 on all of them, but I agree that this was probably just a placeholder until they knew the actual date.

Agreed. We probably wouldn't get five exclusives as part of the main Winter Wave release.

Agreed. We probably wouldn't get five exclusives as part of the main Winter Wave release.

Yeah, I don't think LEGO would want all the AFOLs of the world to suffer a collective heart attack. :grin:

Thank you very much for this information, grogall! :classic:

Since this info was posted on that shop (which has always been right) and since I remember that someone with good conditions here on EB already told us that we'll be getting an UCS B-Wing and a CC styled Town Hall in 2012, I have absolutely no doubts that it's correct.

It's a shame that we again get only UCS sets as 10xxx sets in 2012. :thumbdown:

I don't care about Creator sets - so I even don't care about the plane and the town hall.

But "Kingdoms Joust" does really sound very promising! :thumbup:

The only bad thing is that this is a clear hint that we won't get any more regular sold Kingdoms sets in 2012 (because of Lord of the Rings and that "Kingdoms Joust"). :cry_sad:

I hope for a re-design of this set

1584-1.jpg

but much bigger, maybe with more tents and a small medieval fair. :wub:

I can't await the last day of September when we very supposably will get pics of and information on this set.

I completely agree with you, L@go.

I bet that the Kingdoms Joust will be the January Exclusive since 10223 comes directly after 10222.

As for the others: The plane for sure will be released in summer together with the UCS R2. The UCS B-Wing supposably will be released in fall. And the Town Hall maybe will be released in spring (like last year's Creator mall).

Klaus-Dieter

I really cant imagine why lego again release sopwith camel.Will be bigger or same as first version?

I like to see rather Supermarine Spitfire than this again.SC is same killing war machine as SS, so lego will be hypocrite if will ignore SS.