John475

removed

I shall remind everyone that Mr Tole has not posted an update in this thread since June 22 2006 so you may not want to get too excited as this may indicate he hasn't worked on the game since.

In fact, maybe someone should contact and ask him if he's made any progress.

dddduuuuuuuuuuddddeeeeeee ssssswwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeaaaaattttttt, great idea I can't wait till it's finish it looks very fun!!! *y* 8-o *sweet* :-D

Did you even read mr. Phes' post? It says that Tole hasn't been working on the game anymore, so there is a large chance that it will never be finished. Also, don't double post, use the 'Edit' button ;-) .

Eeeh, you might want to stop putting so many letters in your words Capn'. I do believe Mr.Tole, who is probably off the face of the earth now, stopped making the game for whatever reason.

Many letters is ok it's just the long strands of consecutive repeated leters that he might want to stop. I think we scared away Mr. Tole in his Avatar and signature thread. :-/

Damn, this game looks just too cool...

Just a real easy and basic programmed version to test out first would be great... always room for

Hat's off, would kill to be able to do something like that myself! *y*

mypirateeo7.png

this is my figure. I used previous sprite on most of it but i did the torso myself

I'm afraid I have some bad news Mr. H.

Mr. Tole is missing since 8th December 2006.

We must find Tole! It's the only hope left for an awsome Pirate game.

Speaking of which, anyone here played Lego Pirates Treasure Hunt? If not GOOGLE it. It's super fun flash pirate excitement!

I suppose you could always send him a PM if you want to bring this thread to his attention.

Well, if he never logs in, he can't read his PMs does he?

Shall I still be in the game? Even though I am away...? I would be honored too!

Ohh I see mr tole is still gone. Nevermind.

Speaking of which, anyone here played Lego Pirates Treasure Hunt? If not GOOGLE it. It's super fun flash pirate excitement!

Already played it... and it's fun. But a little bit educational, but really fun!