Sign in to follow this  
JimBee

Werewolf Mafia: Day 4

Is revealing that you have a night action some sort of strategy, or were you using the we in a broad sense? :wacko: In case you do have a night action, did you consider having a chat with our resident slut-confessor? Or confessor-slut, whatever.

Don't misunderstand me, I was talking in a general sense. But I've had enough private conversations to get a general idea of how the night actions have been dealt to us this time around.

Since Harriet would bite my cock off if I voted for my brother Charles now (since he claims to have such a powerful night action that it would do us harm to vote him off only to find out if he's speaking the truth), I have no better options than to vote my own flesh and blood.

Vote: Quinn Synclair/Quarryman

I am more than happy to reverse my vote if you'd only talk to me about your problems, Quinn, but I feel we have grown so distant during these years that I barely know you anymore. Maybe it's because you turn into a bloodsucking monster by nights, I don't know...

But if this conviction goes through, tell your mother I am sorry for everything. That's if you end up in the same place as her. Granted that she actually is dead... Wow, I have one messed up family. :wacko:

That was rather surprising but I am not sure if totally serious. While Quinn has been rather silent, so have a few others and we need to dive deeper into what he has said and done before we can vote him out.

No, we can because I have been poking around behind the scenes to find out why the quiet ones have been quiet. Most of the quiet ones have good explanations whereas Quinn just kind of shrugs and says "I'm too busy." Just because people aren't active in the main room of the mansion doesn't mean they aren't working hard behind the scenes to route out the scum.

As far as Charles goes, I think I said it quite clearly and I'd like to do my best to be subtle about the importance of what he can do, but please trust me when I say it's an action we can't lose. Last night a member of the village corrected a huge mistake we made. Charles has the ability to similarly correct a mistake and give us more time to find the scum. Don't make me say it again. And let's not draw any more attention to it. :hmpf:

Why do you trust Charles when he says he has a night action, but didn't trust Zed when he said this as well?

I don't think Quinn is scum, I just think he's as silent as in every of those games I watched him play:hmpf_bad: the whole time since I arrived in this village. Unless he's really in own of the pickaxe. How do you all know he is?

Why do you trust Charles when he says he has a night action, but didn't trust Zed when he said this as well?

I don't think Quinn is scum, I just think he's as silent as in every of those games I watched him play:hmpf_bad: the whole time since I arrived in this village. Unless he's really in own of the pickaxe. How do you all know he is?

Zed described his night action as "I go around and night and kind of follow people. It's complicated and hard to explain..."

I wasn't convinced. And he had a very little cock.

Vote: Quinn Synclair / Quarryman

I may reconsder this vote depending on how the day progresses, though for now this does seem like our only option. There's not much against him besides the fact that he doesn't talk much but this is all we have to go on today. I'm willing to leave Charles alone if Harriet believes him.

Zed described his night action as "I go around and night and kind of follow people. It's complicated and hard to explain..."

I wasn't convinced. And he had a very little cock.

Sounds comprehensibly. And what about the pickaxe? Do you know he's taken it?

I will say it once more: "A man is truly evil when he does nothing in times of crises."

Vote: Quinn Sinclair/Quarryman

Vote: Quinn Sinclair/Quarryman

I am not completely sure about this but I trust Harriet like many others of you so I will follow her.

Now anyone want some cock. :thumbup:

Sounds comprehensibly. And what about the pickaxe? Do you know he's taken it?

If I knew he had taken it, don't you think I'd have been a bit more vocal about it? :hmpf:

No, I do not know that he's taken it. It is my best guess that he is up to something at night.

And what about the pickaxe? Do you know he's taken it?

I'd assume that if Quinn is the new owner of the pick axe and Harriet had found out then she would have told us. Although, I don't think anyone said they thought he was in possession of the pick axe (in fact Samuel thinks he is a vampire, not a Rogue) and I'm pretty sure most people are voting due to his inactivity - so why bring that up?

I'd assume that if Quinn is the new owner of the pick axe and Harriet had found out then she would have told us. Although, I don't think anyone said they thought he was in possession of the pick axe (in fact Samuel thinks he is a vampire, not a Rogue) and I'm pretty sure most people are voting due to his inactivity - so why bring that up?

I made a joke earlier that if we caught Quinn masturbating again, we'd confiscate his pickaxe. Phillip must have taken me literally...

I made a joke earlier that if we caught Quinn masturbating again, we'd confiscate his pickaxe. Phillip must have taken me literally...

Stop confusing me! :angry::grin:

Alright, let's vote: Quinn Quarryman. I hope you're right about this.

I would have prefered him to answer first, though I suppose that makes sense.

I would have prefered him to answer first, though I suppose that makes sense.

Sorry, Sister of Slutdom, I didn't realize there was an order in which we were allowed to speak... :tongue:

I think we should not let the evil that's still out there get ahead of us and, as I said earlier, with no leads from last night to go on, we should look at what has been said during the days. It may go a bit far that a father expects his child to be a vampire because of his mother being bitten by one apparently, but I agree that the silent ones either have nothing to contribute or something to hide. Either way, although I'm not absolutely convinced he's 'evil' (I think no one can be absolutely sure at this point), I can agree with convicting Quinn today, if nothing else comes up today...

I do remember that yesterday, Quinn, Phillip and Archibald Rynne were very quick to agree with the findings of the play. This could be seen as supsicious now, knowing what we know. Very rare for Quinn to say anything, yet he was right on board with lynching Sebastien...

Okay, good people of Blackwood, before you kill me please answer one simple question: Why me?

And that's not "why are you killing me", but why is it that I'm the one being attacked for being quiet? I'm hardly the only one not contributing as much, though I have no problems admitting that due to being too busy with workmy studies I've not been able to contribute to the best of my abilities. But still, I'm not the only one. Others are equally inactive, but you let them get away with it? Why?

Now, I'm not going to lie to you about me being a valuable asset that can do fancy things at Night, because I can't. I'm an innocent villager and that's it. So no, you won't lose a great deal when you're lynching me today.

Vote: Quinn Synclair

I guess my teachings were as useless as Cambridge's over there.

Others are equally inactive, but you let them get away with it? Why?

We've got to start somewhere, son. Sorry it had to be you, but if you don't have anything else to tell us, then I my vote is settled.

So no, you won't lose a great deal when you're lynching me today.

That's a relief to hear, at least...

I do remember that yesterday, Quinn, Phillip and Archibald Rynne were very quick to agree with the findings of the play. This could be seen as supsicious now, knowing what we know.

I am sorry, it appears I missed something, what do you mean by "Knowing what we know"?

I am sorry, it appears I missed something, what do you mean by "Knowing what we know"?

That Sebastien was a villager after all? :hmpf:

:thumbup:

Arianna, was it OK for me to answer there? :hmpf:

If you remember, I did not vote for Sebastian, I was not comfortable with it.

If you remember, I did not vote for Sebastian, I was not comfortable with it.

No, you didn't vote for him, but you vocally supported the conviction before voting was open. Good way to play both sides. :thumbup:

All right, I'm in. Vote: Quinn Synclair.

I'm still not sure about it though, I might unvote him if I get too uncertain...