Konrade

What's your latest acquisition?

Well, I've had two for different themes....

Castle: Kingdoms King's Castle

Star Wars: The Clone Wars General Grievous's Starfighter

Wish I could save up enough for King's Castle Siege! :hmpf_bad:

I'm getting a new copy of King's Battle Chariot soon, since mine is looking bad. :blush: I'm ashamed.

I accidentally stumbled across a site that, apart from being around 20-25 % cheaper with LEGO than most retail shops, also had an additional 15 % off for a limited time... so I bought the following Castle sets:

10193 Medieval Market Village (been wanting this one real bad since I first saw it, and figured it was about to be last call!)

7947 Prison Tower Rescue

7949 Prison Carriage Rescue

6918 Blacksmith Attack

Wanted to get 7187 Escape from Dragon's Prison as well, but it was sold out. I'll get that together with 7189 Mill Village Raid as soon as I see a good sale. Hopefully in January, I don't want to miss out on especially MVR.

A good haul though, and I'm very excited to now own MMV - which is one of the very best LEGO sets I have ever seen. :cry_happy:

I recently bought on amazon three 10193 for 68 € each. :classic:

Really? Wow. That's even cheaper than what I paid, and I felt that was a good price. Nice find! Which amazon was that?

Wanted to get 7187 Escape from Dragon's Prison as well, but it was sold out. I'll get that together with 7189 Mill Village Raid as soon as I see a good sale. Hopefully in January, I don't want to miss out on especially MVR.

Although 7187 was sold out, I managed to snatch both 7189 Mill Village Raid as well as 7946 King's Castle at 50 % off today! A very pleasing result, although I would have really liked 7187 as well. But I certainly cannot complain.

Managed to get 7187 Escape from Dragon's Prison as well as 7189 Mill Village Raid cheap at Kmart here in Australia. Also got some Ninjago sets for parts.

With the 50% off at Walmart I got,

The Mill Village Raid

The King's Carrige Ambush

The Blacksmith X2

and Star Wars Slave I

All for $111

LMW

I've just picked up two copies of 30062 - Target Practice (one as a stocking stuffer Christmas gift from my girlfriend shortly before Christmas, one clearanced at half price from Target the day after Christmas) and one of 7948 - Outpost Attack (also clearanced at half price at Walmart). I don't have a lot of other Kingdoms sets yet, but I plan to get a few more in the next few days while clearances are everywhere.

Got Mmv and mill village raid this Christmas, sadly they were out of kingdoms at Walmart but i picked up the burrow for 50% off.

Got knight's duel, lion jester and prison carriage rescue for Christmas and am planning on getting Escape from Dragon's Prison and Blacksmith attack.

Thanks to 50% clearance at Wal-Mart, I purchased 2x Escape from Dragon Prison and 1x King's Carriage Ambush (even though I received both of those at Christmas). Plus other sets non-castle related on clearance. Hard to pass up great deals.

Wednesday night did a mad dash around local KMart stores as they had a big lego sale (totally unannounced anywhere I might add) and picked up:

-Mill Village Raid

-Kings Carriage

-Ninjago Fire Temple

All 50% off, which even with Aussie prices, is a good deal.

Could have got more but am about to submit a big lego order so bank account could only be stretched so far ;)

I also hit the 50% Walmart clearance and loaded up on a few of the Rise of the Sphinx sets for all of the tan bricks, and the Dark Blue and Dark Red in there. Also grabbed Blacksmith shops, and the Earth Dragon Defense! Wish I had more money to spend....

My latest addition was a pair of those little Target gift bags with the archer and target (Set 30062). Nice little parts pack with the apples, chicken leg, and weapons.

My latest addition was a pair of those little Target gift bags with the archer and target (Set 30062). Nice little parts pack with the apples, chicken leg, and weapons.

I also bought 30062 from target last week and it was only $1.75! Not sure why though...

I'm a bit jealous, I wish that and 30061 were available here as well.

Had some budget leftovers from Xmas, so I bought the following:

- Mill Village Raid

- Kings Carriage

- Joust

I was pleasantly surprised bout the Mill Village Raid and the Joust

Very nice sets, fun to build

Had some budget leftovers from Xmas, so I bought the followingI was pleasantly surprised bout the Mill Village Raid and the Joust

Very nice sets, fun to build

no surprise here :grin:

x1 Kings Carriage Ambush

x1 Blacksmith Attack

$35 shipped :classic:

I secured a new source of heads and legs, so I started buying again:

- 240 Crown Knights

- 150 Dragon Knights

- 200 Lion Knights

got escape from dragon knights prison, another knigths duel and 2 roof tile packs :sweet: