Sign in to follow this  
def

Dr. Bloodbrick's Asylum - Day Three

Well, I guess I'll get the ball rolling. I'm sorry, I'm not starting to trust you, and some advisers have warned me of you.

VOTE: SANDY CRAWS/SANDY

A bit early, isn't it? I sure don't want to rush things. You're now trying to lynich someone with no evidence but his vote for an investigator.

And we have to consider that Martin acted quite scummy yesterday, when he first announced to randomly kill a staff member, then attacked Shadows out of nothing. I admit, even I barely voted for him, but shadows seemed to be the better alternative.

*oh2*

Thrree people gone and none of them sinister. I stand by my vote for Shadows: he was not one of us, but to lose an Investigator at this stage is troubling. Why did Martin reveal himself? At least Sparky, too, was up to his own thing, but his death is troubling: was it the work of a vigilante, in which case why? Did he self-destruct? Or could it be that the Sinister have two killers? But the different MO would suggest not.

I do not think it is helpful just to go against the quiet ones, as Bear suggests. My lupine intuition suggests that is what the Sinister would do; misdirection is their tool. Just what is the night action Bear was able to do last night, that he couldn't the night before? Is it possibly related to these deaths?

I'm sorry, I'm not starting to trust you, and some advisers have warned me of you.

What is this sudden witch hunt about? I haven't even talked to anyone else but Prof. Diem privately, so I assure you, any "inside info" you might've gotten about me is totally false. I'm one of the good guys, and I hope I don't have to repeat myself on that.

He actually never announced his role. Nice try.

Vote: Sandy Craws (Sandy)

That's why I added the "or something of the sort", since he never made it explicit what his actual role was. He just had investigative powers, apparently, and you certainly put a lot of trust to them.

I think it was easy for you to trust Martin because you already knew who was insane and who was sinisterly so. People, I think the devil is hiding in plain sight.

Vote: Jesus/Hinckley

I think it was easy for you to trust Martin because you already knew who was insane and who was sinisterly so. People, I think the devil is hiding in plain sight.

Vote: Jesus/Hinckley

Good idea. Can't have too many people with night actions around. Especially ones that may prove helpful. God only knows where that will lead. :hmpf:

He's my Dad. Maybe I'll ask him.

Look, everybody. Sandy Craws wants to vote off another Insane with a night action. Hmmm... :look: Interesting trend for her, isn't it?

I meant him. Whatever you are.

Good idea. Can't have too many people with night actions around. Especially ones that may prove helpful. God only knows where that will lead. :hmpf:

He's my Dad. Maybe I'll ask him.

Look, everybody. Sandy Craws wants to vote off another Insane with a night action. Hmmm... :look: Interesting trend for her, isn't it?

I meant him. Whatever you are.

I remember hearing earlier today that sinisters like to cause mis-information and confusion and I believe you are doing the same right now. Your causing a lot of confusion for me and I don't particularly trust you as you have been accusing in a condescending manner. I'm going to withhold from voting and see what I can find.

I remember hearing earlier today that sinisters like to cause mis-information and confusion and I believe you are doing the same right now. Your causing a lot of confusion for me and I don't particularly trust you as you have been accusing in a condescending manner. I'm going to withhold from voting and see what I can find.

How am I causing confusion? I've brought some of the only clear evidence to this situation.

He actually never announced his role. Nice try.

I hate to step on one of my only allies, and I STILL TRUST JESUS, so please, do not vote for him, but...

I misspoke. Two investigations means that Martin investigated him (I didn't realize Martin had revealed this in the thread, but I guess it's obvious) and that my night action revealed the same info. So, while my night action wasn't an investigation, it revealed that Shadows is not insane since my action only works on the insane.

I believe Martin has the power to investigate. Don't kill him. Kill Shadows and we'll see if our theories are correct. :cry_sad: This game is hard...

He never announced his role, you did.

As for my vote...

Vote: Cat Manuel (The Penguin)

I have no reason to trust him, and he has yet to add anything of use, so as a lose it wouldn't be the worse thing. I don't love Santa's tone, but him insisting that he wouldn't directly and publicly attack a known investigator sounds about right to me. I trust Jesus, so I won't vote for him.

I think it's high time to get some sinister, any ideas anyone?

Hello, many people have already brought up ideas on who they think are sinister. This is the useless type of stuff I was talking about earlier. Also, instead of claiming that there's not enough evdence for anything (why do we even bother getting up in the morning :hmpf: ), why don't you tell us who you suspect? Or why you don't suspect the person being voted for?

I myself am pretty sure that the Sinisters voted for Shadows amongst the big group. I don't think they'd want to stand out as much as I did by being one of the three to vote Martin - at least I wouldn't be that foolish if I were in their place.

That's such a non-defence. "Sinister wouldn't want to stand out so since I stood out I can't be sinister" Using this logic, wouldn't a sinister not care about standing out because they know that they can fall back on your arguement if called out on it? :wacko:

I don't think Jesus is sinister, nor do I suspect Sandy enough to place a vote on him yet. Cat Manuel is also a non-entity but at least he did something on day one, I'd much rather vote for the waste of sinister space that is Ted.

Vote: Ted Tompkins / Whitefang

For being useless. My vote shall stay here until he gives an opinion on something or someone else does something that warrants a vote even more.

How am I causing confusion? I've brought some of the only clear evidence to this situation.

well, bringing up who was or wasn't in that picture was all the way from left field, and the fact that your jumping on accusations with little to no evidence. I'm pretty sure if Sandy was Sinister, she wouldn't intentionally vote for the investigator in the day thread, that would just be moronic, and I don't take sand for a moron

I hate to step on one of my only allies, and I STILL TRUST JESUS, so please, do not vote for him, but...

How are we suppose to trust Jesus when he revealed our investigator? I don't really understand where this trust between you two is coming from, in fact, it actually supports one of my theories, yesterday, Nurse Pendleton stated that she "trusted Jesus not to be scum because of the way he is defending himself" *huh* thats your reason for proxying your vote to him? I'm sure Jesus has had many past lifes, and he is experienced in many games of life, so I don't think thats a very good reason for you to trust him so deeply. Is there something your not telling us Nurse? Right now I am suspicious of you and Jesus, something doesn't seem right here :sceptic:

Vote Lynch Tally

Sandy 2 (KingoftheZempk, Hinckley)

Jesus/Hinckley 1 (Sandy)

Cat Manuel/ThePenguin 1 (Zepher)

Ted Nathan Thompkin/Whitefang 1 (Lord Arjay)

Then I'm agreeing with you. Who should we vote for then, Mr. Snippy? And I said Trucks was killed by the Insane Vigilante, not that he was. Idiot. Learn how to read listen.

Sorry.

No, no, no. Craws is definitely a shady character, but what Sinister would draw attention to himself like that?

Vote: Ted Tompkins/ WhiteFang

well, bringing up who was or wasn't in that picture was all the way from left field, and the fact that your jumping on accusations with little to no evidence. I'm pretty sure if Sandy was Sinister, she wouldn't intentionally vote for the investigator in the day thread, that would just be moronic, and I don't take sand for a moron

That has been significant in other games...of life.

How are we suppose to trust Jesus when he revealed our investigator?

This may not help with your feeling that I'm condescending, but are you reading what happens? I didn't reveal our investigator. Peanuts was the first to reveal it here:

Wait a minute, I think I missed something. What exactly does the two day actions mean? I understood that Martin, the day investigator, has investigated Shadows on day one and got as result, that he's none of us. But where does the other investigaton come from? And what about the other day action? Has Stash investiagted him twice (why?) or were those two different actions, and which actions with which result? I'm more than confused now, would be nice, if someone explains this to me, cause I don't get it.

Up until then I had been careful to conceal the identity of the investigator I was talking to. After Peanuts revealed it, I went forward because it was easier to say Martin and he than our investigator and he/she.

And Nurse Pendleton can explain how my defense seems like that of an innocent. From experience, liars act a certain way when confronted and it can be easy to see through or trip them up.

Are you all voting for Ted Tompkins because he has been quiet or are there other reasons? If it's just because he hasn't said much please understand that (in real life) he's very ill right now and has just had some other issues prior that already put him a bit behind with things. He may be guilty, but if there aren't other reasons please reconsider.

Are you all voting for Ted Tompkins because he has been quiet or are there other reasons? If it's just because he hasn't said much please understand that (in real life) he's very ill right now and has just had some other issues prior that already put him a bit behind with things. He may be guilty, but if there aren't other reasons please reconsider.

Oh. Alright, thanks for saying so. I guess that's good reason enough.

Unvote: Ted Tompkins/ WhiteFang

I'm not voting for Craws, though, I've already stated why. I think we should vote for Nurse Pepper, for her lack of contribution.

Mmm, okay then.

Unvote: Ted Tompkins/Whitefang

I think we should vote for Nurse Pepper, for her lack of contribution.

I agree.

Vote: Nurse Pepper/BobtheCM

For being slightly more talkative, but still useless.

This may not help with your feeling that I'm condescending, but are you reading what happens? I didn't reveal our investigator. Peanuts was the first to reveal it here:

So he has, How was he made aware of this though? Re-reading the day, I don't see a obvious way to draw that from all the ramblings about "independent vs. neutral" Peanuts, I'm looking at you now, why did you announce the investigator?

Up until then I had been careful to conceal the identity of the investigator I was talking to. After Peanuts revealed it, I went forward because it was easier to say Martin and he than our investigator and he/she.

so you agreed with it instead of disregarding it and say that peanuts was lying or mis-informed, just to save your breath? It may not have been much, but you may have been able to have thrown the sinisters of Martians tail if you stood up and said something to contradict peanuts. We may still have had our investigator :sceptic:

And Nurse Pendleton can explain how my defense seems like that of an innocent. From experience, liars act a certain way when confronted and it can be easy to see through or trip them up.

Perhaps someone is using said experience to formulate ones self into not falling into the traps that the scum usually fall into? You may just be a silver-tounged devil for all we know. You can't simply trust someone based on the way they talk, its really quite stupid in my opinion, One has the opportunity to look over everything that has been said, and make responses with little to no grey areas that would make them appear sinister. I think something is not adding up here and I am eager to see how the Nurse responds to this.

Vote: Nurse Pepper/ Bob TCM

I trust you and am very suspicious of Nurse Pepper. I shall unvote: Sandy Craws/Sandy as another advisor has also spoken with me about.

I shall think a bit more and see what other information may come up before I vote for Nurse Pepper, although that is most likely where my vote will go. I don't like to unvote and revote so fast though. Perhaps, in my haste to catch up, I went a little crazy on voting today...

Did anybody learn anything new last night? Dr. Rajim, has the Night Investigator brought you any more pictures?

All I remember you saying is "This is too confusing! I can't vote." And then after the majority was voting Shadows, you then came back and voted for him. Considering you gave him his cloak which he wasn't allowed makes me think you are more than sympathetic towards him. Perhaps a Sinister working with a black-puss-brain? Very suspicious Nurse Pepper. :hmpf_bad:

I didn't give him his cloak, first of all. If you saw what I said, it was that I wasn't sure. Neither was Nurse Penny.

Oh. Alright, thanks for saying so. I guess that's good reason enough.

Unvote: Ted Tompkins/ WhiteFang

I'm not voting for Craws, though, I've already stated why. I think we should vote for Nurse Pepper, for her lack of contribution.

Mmm, okay then.

Unvote: Ted Tompkins/Whitefang

I agree.

Vote: Nurse Pepper/BobtheCM

For being slightly more talkative, but still useless.

:hmpf: So because I'm not mucking up the thread with useless posts that do nothing, I should automatically be voted out? What about the people who haven't talked all day today?

Honestly people, I don't know anything. I'm a bit of an airhead. There's no evidence against me. I haven't done anything wrong.

You're voting for me because I haven't "Contributed". That's nonsense, really. But go ahead and vote me out. When the results come back in, you'll see that I'm a loyal insane staff member.

I disagree on voting for BobTCM.

As for my vote, I am voting for Vote: Washing Bear because I believe that he is scum. He had many supporters for PR, including many that I don't trust.

As for my vote, I am voting for Vote: Washing Bear because I believe that he is scum. He had many supporters for PR, including many that I don't trust.

That's too bad. Who don't you trust and why?

All I have to say is:

UNVOTE: Sandy Craws/Sandy

I trust that the PR and my closest friend is right.

VOTE: Nurse Pepper/BOB TCM

Darn, she was cute, too.

That's too bad. Who don't you trust and why?

I don't trust Roncanator, King, and Ari Jay. First for PR King gets two votes, and then all of a sudden the whole election turns around and Washing bear gets seven? It could be that they just want you to be PR, but I think its caus' your Sinister. And I'm sure of it.

:hmpf: So because I'm not mucking up the thread with useless posts that do nothing, I should automatically be voted out? What about the people who haven't talked all day today?

No, the point is that you are. These:

I still haven't been able to reach a decision on who to vote.

Everyone is talking too much and throwing around so much blame towards Shadows and Jesus, and I don't know who to vote for...

:blush::blush: :blush:

I suppose I'll Vote: Kevin Mitchell / Shadows only because of what others have said. If he's truly innocent, I know who we should go after tomorrow.

Actually, Chief, I spoke several times yesterday. Perhaps you need to listen to the day again.

Are all useless posts that do nothing. They don't offer any opinions at all.

Honestly people, I don't know anything. I'm a bit of an airhead. There's no evidence against me. I haven't done anything wrong.

Not many people know anything but somehow they manage to tell us all who they suspect/trust. It's impossible to do anything wrong when you don't do anything at all.

I don't trust Roncanator, King, and Ari Jay. First for PR King gets two votes, and then all of a sudden the whole election turns around and Washing bear gets seven? It could be that they just want you to be PR, but I think its caus' your Sinister. And I'm sure of it.

For what reasons? You're making no case whatsoever. The PR results were explained long ago, I don't even know why some people voted for me.

So if you're so sure, see how many people you can convince. Go ahead. And if you happen to be successful, then that's too bad. A loss of another innocent, on your hands.

We have a lot of reason to believe that Washing Bear is actually one of the most trustworthy. He seems connected to the King of Delaware and he was successfully at his elected night action last night. Haven't we been over the votes going for him in the beginning?

I have some new information. Let me ask everyone's opinion before I reveal anything or act on it. If I was protected last night, wouldn't my night action still have worked? Is the protection just from death or is from a role blocker too?