Sign in to follow this  
Zepher

Eurodina - Day 3

Well, if he has psychotic problems, then we will have to consider tomorrow wether if he´s dangerous or useful for the fight against the mafias.

But I for myself think (and really hope), that there are more mobsters than psychpaths in this town.

I agree with this first sentence, but you WANT more mobsters and psychopaths here?! Hm... we need to keep an eye on you as well...

But after this discussion, didn't someone say sean was inconvertable. Anyways, after rereading and going over the claims, Carrie does seem like scum. But are we really going to trust people's claims of "She attacked me". I need some more evidence from people.

I said Sean said he was inconvertable, but it seems he's been hiding one action, so it's possible he's lying about this one.

I agree with this first sentence, but you WANT more mobsters and psychopaths here?! Hm... we need to keep an eye on you as well...

You read wrong. I didn´t say I like more mobsters and psychos, I said that I want more mobsters than psychos.

The best case was neither, but we oviously have at least some mobsters.

I just think, that it is much easier to take on the mob than on some maniacs, that´s all.

It´s funny, how one misread sentence can make you a suspect, but i don´t mind. I got nothing to hide.

But after this discussion, didn't someone say sean was inconvertable. Anyways, after rereading and going over the claims, Carrie does seem like scum. But are we really going to trust people's claims of "She attacked me". I need some more evidence from people.

Ma'am, I agree, i think we need a little more evidence other than he said/she said. Here's the evidence as I see it:

For the Professor:

-He says Officer Price attacked him.

-He also says that he kept his night actions hidden because he was afraid Officer Price was converted.

-Why would he lie?

For Officer Price:

-Says that the Professor may be lying about his "unconvertable" status, which is entirely possible.

-Claiming the Professor is "psycho" for saying she tried to kill him.

If there is anything major I have missed please tell me.

I´m afraid, Mrs. Boy, that´s already the most evidence we´ll ever get. I guess, in the following days we´d be happy someone would give us that much of information, ´cause we now know, that either Carrie or Shaun is scum. But no mobster will ever again try to kill Shaun, and other Night Watch guys will propably not be as lucky as him. I say, we have to use this piece of information, or we will face real problems.

I´m afraid, Mrs. Boy, that´s already the most evidence we´ll ever get. I guess, in the following days we´d be happy someone would give us that much of information, ´cause we now know, that either Carrie or Shaun is scum. But no mobster will ever again try to kill Shaun, and other Night Watch guys will propably not be as lucky as him. I say, we have to use this piece of information, or we will face real problems.

Not entirely true. Shaun could just be physco when it comes to seeing who targets him, but still be innocent, and I could be innocent at the same time.

I investigated last night. How could I have killed at the same time?

Ah yes, but that is just an assertion, we have no proof you investigated anyone last night, nor do I remember you telling us your blasted results from your alleged investigation of Stash? Sounds damn suspicious to me, when viewed side-by-side with last night's incident...

Not entirely true. Shaun could just be physco when it comes to seeing who targets him, but still be innocent, and I could be innocent at the same time.

Right, this is also possible. Even though I don´t believe it, but it´s up to the others wether to believe it or not.

And, you told us you investigated last night. You can´t prove it, so it is possible that you can´t investigate (anymore?).

It´s your word against the ones of shaun Dows. And by defeating his attacker he made a quite sober-minded impression on me. I know that´s no prove for anything, just wanted to mention it.

Well, well, the 24 hours restriction is almost over ballot box is about to arrive. Seems like some sction is about to start now. :sweet:

Alright then. Stash is neutral. Mr. White is innocent.

What an interesting day this is! We have to choose between Shaun and Carrie, on the sole basis of their word. And tomorrow we'll know for sure which of the two is scum -- although maybe both are! :laugh:

Anyway, Shaun's version is plausible: Carrie is head of the night watch, was converted on the first night and became a killer. Why choose Shaun as the first victim? On the basis that Shaun told Carrie that he could investigate. Now it becomes interesting: Shaun did not tell us that he could also investigate, on top of being resistant to conversion and death. Obviously he can't have so many night actions. Did he lie to Carrie in the hope that she would attack him? Why would he suspect Carrie in the first place?

I would rather believe Shaun, because if Carrie turns out to be innocent, then Shaun is next to be lynched, no matter what explanation he tries to come up with tomorrow. But something's not quite right in Shaun's explanation, and I can't completely rule out an elaborate hoax to frame Carrie.

About Carrie's version now -- let me be the devil's advocate: Shaun is part of the night watch, he has been converted on the first night. The head of the night watch is obviously his prime target. He is invincible, so in order to frame Carrie he asks the godfather or some other scum to attack him. He knows that the attack won't be successful, but after the fact he can choose to reveal any name that he wishes. By so doing, he both gets rid of Carrie and makes us believe he is innocent.

I admit the second theory is far fetched, and I don't really believe in such deviousness. But it's still possible, and we must keep it in mind. :cry_sad:

Now say we lynch Carrie today, and she's innocent. Is there any way for Shaun to escape our wrath tomorrow?

About Carrie's version now -- let me be the devil's advocate: Shaun is part of the night watch, he has been converted on the first night. The head of the night watch is obviously his prime target. He is invincible, so in order to frame Carrie he asks the godfather or some other scum to attack him. He knows that the attack won't be successful, but after the fact he can choose to reveal any name that he wishes. By so doing, he both gets rid of Carrie and makes us believe he is innocent.

Well, that is indeed far-fetched. But that is an interesting though.

I t-think that this is all the ev-evidence we have, and I'm l-leaning towards Carrie, as w-well. I'm sorry, O-officer, but I'm s-starting to lose trust in y-you.

But u-until we see more ev-evidence today, we're st-stuck. :sceptic: I th-think we're st-starting to know who we n-need to vote for *cough* C-Carrie Price *cough*

I t-think that this is all the ev-evidence we have, and I'm l-leaning towards Carrie, as w-well. I'm sorry, O-officer, but I'm s-starting to lose trust in y-you.

But u-until we see more ev-evidence today, we're st-stuck. :sceptic: I th-think we're st-starting to know who we n-need to vote for *cough* C-Carrie Price *cough*

Would you stop with the damn stuttering.

Shaun said 'She did it'. I gave you a crapful of evidence against it. And you're still gonna believe him?

From what I've seen, there much more proof Shaun is right and Callie isn't. She's done nothing but shift the blame, wheras Shaun's fought his attacker and probably seen a face. I don't usually pay attention to my patient's personality while working on them, but from what i know of SHaun, he'sa good honest man. And he's a teacher, it would be more obvious in my opinion if he lied. And why would he lie in the first place? He's clearly on our side after fighting that attacker, so he would want nothing more than to defeat the mafia.

Alright then. Stash is neutral. Mr. White is innocent.

Neutral? Interesting, we will need to have a chat with our favourite stylist. As for Mr. White, I doubt that he would ever deny that he's innocent! :laugh:

From what I've seen, there much more proof Shaun is right and Callie isn't. She's done nothing but shift the blame, wheras Shaun's fought his attacker and probably seen a face. I don't usually pay attention to my patient's personality while working on them, but from what i know of SHaun, he'sa good honest man. And he's a teacher, it would be more obvious in my opinion if he lied. And why would he lie in the first place? He's clearly on our side after fighting that attacker, so he would want nothing more than to defeat the mafia.

Shift the blame? I'm trying to defend myself! Oh, and from what you know of me, I'm not an honest woman?

For the hundreth time, I'm not saying he lied, I'm saying it's possible he's a bit physco about who he sees attacking him. You would know all about such an affliction, wouldn't you, doc?

An interesting theory. But it is a bit too complex and strange for me to believe it to be true, I'm not sure if you've heard about Occam's razor, but in layman terms: the simplest explanation is often the correct one. And that theory is definitely not the simplest explanation. So for today I'm inclined to vote for Carrie Price, if she's innocent I have a feeling Mr. Dows' life won't be worth much tomorrow. If she's not innocent, all the better, we will have taken the first small step to ridding our beloved town of these mobster scum.

Would you stop with the damn stuttering.

Shaun said 'She did it'. I gave you a crapful of evidence against it. And you're still gonna believe him?

Hey! The st-stuttering is tryi-in-ing to get fi-fixed!

Look, C-carrie, I don't know what to b-believe anymore. I d-don't want to vote you off, y-you seem(ed) like a t-trustworthy person. But I th-think all t-the evidence is s-starting to come down and overwh-whelm us.

I'm so-sorry, b-but yes, I do trust him... and may-maybe it's the whole he being a t-teacher so the "damn stuttering" c-could be fixed by h-him.

Tell me right now, all of you.

What evidence is there against but Shaun's word? You all seem to say 'The eidence points towards Carrie' Where the hell IS said evidence?

There should be a 'me' between the against and the but.

I will play Devil's Advocate here and I just realized something. the Professor said something along the lines of "I knew it, I have been waiting for you", or something long those lines. Can someone remember if he accused her of anything over the past 2 days? i will look too but it is a lot of memory to search. :sceptic:

Shift the blame? I'm trying to defend myself! Oh, and from what you know of me, I'm not an honest woman?

For the hundreth time, I'm not saying he lied, I'm saying it's possible he's a bit physco about who he sees attacking him. You would know all about such an affliction, wouldn't you, doc?

I just said I don't pay attention.

I'm aware you didn't say flat out that he lied, but with your accusations, you are implying it. And I'm a medical docter- not a phyciatrist. My motto's 'Hoarce leg? Call me'- not 'Gone mad? I'm here for you.'

Tell me right now, all of you.

What evidence is there against but Shaun's word? You all seem to say 'The eidence points towards Carrie' Where the hell IS said evidence?

There should be a 'me' between the against and the but.

Exsactly- the evidence given by Shaun points towards you. But let me turn around the question of yours- Where is YOUR evidence?

After spending a little bit remembering, the only thing the Professor said in the past two days was that there is probably a mole in the police force. I am sorry Officer Price, I was trying to be fair at this...

Replying across multiple pages is annoying, so I'll do this page by page.

Anyway, I thought something like this might happen. Being handed the reins of a group of 5 nearly gauranteed innocents who each have a spcial night ability seems kind of illogical without some kind of drawback. I assumed we had some of crazy one, you know, one who sees someone else attacking them.

Actually, on day 1 when you contacted me, the only thing you thought might happen was that you could be converted, which would give us all away. Since that has now happened, you can see where I wouldn't have told you all of my role.

Not to mention, what kind of an idiot godfather would try to convert a policeman? Everyone seems to believe that one of them is in the police force, so the other would risk getting exposed if they accidentally tried to convert the godfather.

Now you're just being silly, that's a fairly normal tactic, and in your case, it worked. Who better than the cops since they can fall back on the old "but I'm a cop..." routine, just like you are.

Plus, when I asked for the night watch's actions on night 1 (to figure out how they could be used in a group well) Shaun never seemed to mention this great ability. He said that he cannot be converted, also now seeable as a lie, and that he was also an investigator. Now what other 2 people were out and about investigating 2 nights ago?

I've never claimed to be an investigator and I'm not one. You did, and you told me the Stash investigation was successful, now you claim otherwise. I have no action or I wouldn't have been sitting there grading papers as you attacked me, I would have been somewhere else (unless my night action is grading papers :laugh:).

Well, he told me he was unconvertable, it's clear he cannot be killed at night, and also told me he was an investigator. He could be lying about the investigator/unconvertable actions.

I never claimed to be an investigator, that's just a stupid lie or a lack of reading comprehension.

Look, if I was a scum killer, would I honestly be stupid enough to attack Shaun, to know that, if I fail, he'd know it was me who attacked him?

Of course you would since you would expect to be successful. You just didn't expect me to be unkillable at night. What alternative did you have? You knew there was no reason to vote me off as I'm loyal, so you had to try your only power. Plus, from what I've heard of the other members of the team (odd that you would reveal how many of us there are if you were truly loyal and trying to be careful :sceptic:), they trusted you. I did not and made that clear. I was the one you needed to get rid of because I was the one who could catch you, you just miscalculated tremendously and now you'll have to pay for it.

Oh, and you're still a lying sack of shit, as I told you in the PM you never replied to.

More replies to come, I'm sure.

I'm not saying he's lying, I'm saying he may be a bit physco about who he sees. It seems pretty likely to me, just as I'm sure there's probably a naive or paranoid investigator.

I'm still not an investigator (repeating the lie doesn't make it the truth, so you might as well stop), and even if I had been, a paranoid or naive investigator wouldn't get false info about who attacked him, only who he investigated. Noobs. :hmpf:

You saw the attack, I'm not sure how much more can be proven.

I said Sean said he was inconvertable, but it seems he's been hiding one action, so it's possible he's lying about this one.

I'm unconvertable, I personally dare either family to try it tonight. Please. It'll make for an even more exciting day tomorrow.

Oh, and you might want to give up that argument. I personally know of 2 other members of the town who can't be converted, so it's becoming a widely known fact that our particular power exists.

Fact is missy, you've given us nothing but a load of "he might be psycho, he might have been converted", while we know for a fact Shaun was attacked, and he says he saw you do it, something you've already confirmed he can do. That about does it in terms of evidence in my opinion, I won't have a member of my force getting away with attempted murder!

Now say we lynch Carrie today, and she's innocent. Is there any way for Shaun to escape our wrath tomorrow?

I could be investigated, watched, and generally poked and probed tonight. It's about all I can suggest. I don't know what other powers are out there, but if they'd help, try it.

Oh, and the mob could try to convert or kill me and then we can have a repeat of today and maybe get this town cleaned up quicker. :grin:

I will add this, if it's some kind of elaborate trick to fool me, I would have expected to hear from Carrie directly, as I've heard several times before. So far, not a word. That screams guilt to me. If she really was innocent and thought I was being deceived, she would have spoken to me privately to try to make her case. She hasn't.

Guilty.

As it has been 27 hours since the start of the day, voting should be open, and as it's my neck on the line, I'll start the ball rolling...

Vote: Carrie Price (CallMePie)