Sign in to follow this  
AllanSmith

Hero Factory 2010

Just Noticed Furno's Flames are detachable

No, they aren't. They're just broken off. You can even see the little stub that's still there here. Removable the same way the rubber part of the Hordika weapons were.

So I'm liking Corroder more every time there are new pictures. Meltdown seems to have started to fall apart in this picture... hope that isn't a problem w/ the set (Rubber tubes pushing off the green cone-like things on his shoulders). Thunder is going to be awesome, but I'll need to rearrange his armor. XPlode is still just basic and awesome. Still gonna pass on Von Nebula, as well as Drop Ship. Rotor is actually looking pretty good. I'll probably do a small modification so his rotors can actually fold up like in this pic (because of a misbuild).

No, they aren't. They're just broken off. You can even see the little stub that's still there here. Removable the same way the rubber part of the Hordika weapons were.

Someone destroyed the weapon that designer Christoff and I spent time designing and engineering ? How could they ? :hmpf_bad:

The weapon flame is not removable. One nice thing about the weapons Blaze has, is that they can be held in the hands, as well as fit on the new arms.

Hmmmmm..........

These look pretty good.

Probably better then bionicle...

But their names are horrible :sick: what kind of person calls a robot hero Jimmy Stringer :tongue:

The Villans look better than the Heros but the silver Hero looks cool.

I might pick up one or two just to see what their like...

Edited by BrickClick

The weapon flame is not removable. One nice thing about the weapons Blaze has, is that they can be held in the hands, as well as fit on the new arms.

Then he really would be Optimus Prime! :laugh:

Hmmmmm..........

These look pretty good.

Probably better then bionicle...

But their names are horrible :sick: what kind of person calls a robot hero Jimmy Stringer :tongue:

The Villans look better than the Heros but the silver Hero looks cool.

I might pick up one or two just to see what their like...

What's wrong with Jimi Stringer? After all, these are supposed to be sentient robots with human personalities, as far as I can tell. Having human names makes them more relateable.

Someone destroyed the weapon that designer Christoff and I spent time designing and engineering ? How could they ? :hmpf_bad:

is the flame rubber

Just Noticed Furno's Flames are detachable

I just think they're broken.

EDIT : whoops, sorry, i didn't see that this was already answered.

On another note, i can't wait for the heroes to be released.

One nice thing about the weapons Blaze has, is that they can be held in the hands, as well as fit on the new arms.

This reminds me of the pictures we've seen of furno bike, which was an artwork, if i remember correctly, where furno's weapons were attached like wings. It was in a Toy Fare magazine, i think. i was wondering if this would be possible to do with the actual set, i'm happy it is.

Edited by _shaddow_

If I saw correctly, one set has Natalie Brez and Thunder on it, Which cold mean thats what Bulk an Vapour is now.

That's the back of Thunder's box.

Like how the Phantoka/Mistika were pictured with their respective Matoran and the Glatorian were with their Agori. Except now the two characters will be enemies.

Edited by Bfahome

If I saw correctly, one set has Natalie Brez and Thunder on it, Which cold mean thats what Bulk an Vapour is now.

Like Bfa said, it's just a pairing of two separate sets, probably because a comic/story will focus on Natalie dealing with Thunder in a mission. I imagine though that the Special Edition Bulk & Vapour set would be like these two sets put together, with Vapour being a water/steam based villain (and hopefully this version of Bulk will have 2 silver hands rather than one!).

One nice thing about the weapons Blaze has, is that they can be held in the hands, as well as fit on the new arms.

After looking at the pictures back and forth, I still don't get this sentence :o

Wait, the weapons carried by Stormer, Stringer and Bulk are connected by the mata hands :ooooo

After looking at the pictures back and forth, I still don't get this sentence :o

Wait, the weapons carried by Stormer, Stringer and Bulk are connected by the mata hands :ooooo

The weapons fit onto the axle hole on Hero elbows to make 'wings'. :classic:

Yup, the ultimate single use parts. I can't wait to find a second use for them, although I imagine it will be very hard.

Box photo of 7179 Bulk & Vapour (Limited Edition) is found.

I think image this set has not been revealed before

7179-box.jpg

Edited by whung

Box photo of 7179 Bulk & Vapour (Limited Edition) is found.

I think image this set has not been revealed before

Neat! Vapour apparently is a villain, given the text style, the Zamors, and the overall aesthetic. About time a set was released containing a hero and a villain... I've always wondered why they never did that with BIONICLE.

Of course, Bulk wears both his weapon from the canister version and (apparently) Jimi Stringer's weapon. Bit disappointing, since the arm-weapons were so clearly designed with specific figures in mind, and this spoils that effect.

Regardless, I'm intrigued by this set and can't wait for clearer pictures.

Blue Rotor helmet and Corroder blades?

Nice.

Also it looks like Mr. Duncan is using an Av-Matoran jetpack.

I was hoping vapor was going to be something more than another "canister" villain :(

Is it wrong I totally didn't make the connection from Duncan Bulk and Bulk and Vapour?

I didn't either lol.

7179-box.jpg

How did we find the original name to this set? Because, it looks like it says "Buck and Vapour".

How did we find the original name to this set? Because, it looks like it says "Buck and Vapour".

A set list, I think.

Also I think that's an L in the sooper speshul Hero Factory font.

Well, some of us were wanting two silver hands ? There isn't even one in this package, it seems.

Both arms are weapons arms, the right one being Jimi Stringer's weapon arm and the left one being Duncan Bulk original weapon arm.

Also it looks like Mr. Duncan is using an Av-Matoran jetpack.

And Stringer's weapon. So, he has NO hands. :|

Bulk - As in Duncan Bulk. As Bfahome already said, just a fancy L.

So. Vapour has two launchers. And a... Chirox claw? Huh. And Bulk has two weapon arms.

I'm actually pleasantly surprised by this set. :D