LuxorV

Let’s go Cosplay! - Minifig Customization Workshop Contest 2010

Thank you so much for extending the deadline! I wasn't able to work on my entry earlier (I was quite disappointed) but now I have time to work on it so I will get it up soon... thanks :sweet:

It's a good thing I'm a medium, then :laugh:

Thank you so much for the deadline extension! Life has been incredibly hectic for me in the past week and legos (including my entry) had to be put on the back burner. I was afraid I wouldn't finish in time but now it looks like I will! Thanks again :3

You really are clairvoyant LuxorV, thanks for extending the deadline. I wouldn't have been able add the finishing touches to my entry if it weren't for it. I am also glad to see that entries are coming in daily. : )

How do you enter?

You have to post your entry (custom figure in a vignette) in a new topic in this Minifig Customisation Workshop forum, typing "MCW Contest 2010 Entry" in the topic description line.

Hi eclipsegrafx, and welcome to Eurobricks!

Only one entry is allowed per member. Hope you can work a choice between your 2 options :wink:

First of all, you may need to know that here all the members registered before the voting starts will be the judges, through a public voting topic. They will consider the whole entry: kind of minifig, details of the customisation and its level, and vignette/presentation. All in all, they'll pick their favourite entry based on what strikes them most in it.

Moreover, as we use here on EB, each voter will be able to spend 3 votes on his favourite entry/es. This gives better chances of winning to you entrants, and a better way to express their choices to the voters :classic:

Hope I am doing this right.

Thanks for the welcome. I joined some time ago but was never familiar on the forum style. I think I am getting the hang of it.

I decided I will make both my ideas and vote which I like better. :P Then post that one up.

this is gonna be an amazing contest. When does it end again? :wacko:

Oct. 27th, two days from now. Joining? Better hurry so you'll beat the deadline. :wink:

this is gonna be an amazing contest. When does it end again? :wacko:

I see KielDaMan kindly answered your question already. So yes, it will last till the 27th of October.

I want to give a thumbs up for many of the customisers who have submitted their excellent entries. This is going to be one tough contest. :thumbup:

And, to LuxorV for organising this marvelous innovative contest and also maintaining the entries index. :wub:

As soon as I can decide between two possible entries, I'll post mine. I've made both of them with vignettes, so I may post the other one at a later date.

As soon as I can decide between two possible entries, I'll post mine. I've made both of them with vignettes, so I may post the other one at a later date.

Please do so. Even if one will not be an official entry, I'll be curious to see them both :thumbup:

And, to LuxorV for organising this marvelous innovative contest and also maintaining the entries index. :wub:

Indeed so! :thumbup:

It's practically every day, that I come to this forum and see new great entries, amazing ideas and superb eecutions of them! What can be better to see people all over the world sharing their positive enotions and ideas? :wub:

Good day, ladies and gentlemen! ) :classic:

Indeed so! :thumbup:

It's practically every day, that I come to this forum and see new great entries, amazing ideas and superb eecutions of them! What can be better to see people all over the world sharing their positive enotions and ideas? :wub:

Good day, ladies and gentlemen! ) :classic:

Yep, same here, I'm actually enjoying seeing a lot of very good entries lately. Looks like the one-week extension really helped heaps, so very good decision on that one. :thumbup:

Coming from someone (i.e., "me") who almost never builds anything with actual bricks, I would also like to tip my hat to the contest organizers. I had such a blast creating not only the figure but also the vignette to go along with it. This was a lot of fun!

m19

Wow, so many great entries in the last couple of days! :thumbup: Mine is almost ready, I have yet to add a couple of things. But I'll do it this evening as I won't have time tomorrow (unless 12 GMT is 24.00 at night and not 12?). :sweet:

Indeed, we are seeing a shower of great entries (26 in total up to now) as we approach the deadline. Thanks to all the entrants for making this contest a great one :wub:

Wow, so many great entries in the last couple of days! :thumbup: Mine is almost ready, I have yet to add a couple of things. But I'll do it this evening as I won't have time tomorrow (unless 12 GMT is 24.00 at night and not 12?). :sweet:

Hurry up, Matn! The 12 GTM is midday, noon, 12 o'clock (all the translations my dictionary provides) :laugh:

Seriously, I really hope you can make it in time :thumbup:

Yay, I made it in time. I really should have finished it sooner, I only added the face and skirt today on my entry... Ah, always postponing things. :sceptic: There's some really nice competition out there. Again, thanks for organizing this and it's really a great and fresh subject. :sweet:

Now it's getting nice! :laugh:

So many entries on the last day!

Goopd day, ladies and gentlemen! ) :classic: