Zepher

Eurodina - Sign In/Discussion

I have very fond memories of the PMs he sent me after I killed him. *sniff* :laugh:

Seems ghosts are not just limited to Hogwarts :laugh: . Not many people can talk to their killers after they died.

Loks like we have about 4 hours until night is over and we enter the state between night and day, AKA the twilight zone. :laugh:

Hey Zepher,

Not to criticize you you at all or anything, I know you've had trouble just getting the pictures, but I was wondering if I could change just my character picture in my sig to a clearer picture than what is the current one. I hate to ask, but it was bothering me, and I did crop a picture for it if you would let me.

5037616136_f6314e836c_t.jpg

Not to mention he completely cheaped out on Walter Kovacs and just took that picture from his comic. :laugh:

Hey Zepher,

Not to criticize you you at all or anything, I know you've had trouble just getting the pictures, but I was wondering if I could change just my character picture in my sig to a clearer picture than what is the current one. I hate to ask, but it was bothering me, and I did crop a picture for it if you would let me.

5037616136_f6314e836c_t.jpg

Go it for it! I don't mind what picture you use, I'll just keep using the same picture!

Not to mention he completely cheaped out on Walter Kovacs and just took that picture from his comic. :laugh:

Shush... it was the only one I stole from elsewhere.

Sweet, thanks. That's much better.

And just a side note, but out of all of the male characters I've played (4 total) all of them have had mustaches. Coincidence, or more Lego sexism (that a lot of male minifigures have facial hair)? default_tong.gif

Night Actions closed. New day will be up late tomorrow or afternoon Friday!

Great! Hopefully I'll still be alive by then. :oh3:

And just a side note, but out of all of the male characters I've played (4 total) all of them have had mustaches. Coincidence, or more Lego sexism (that a lot of male minifigures have facial hair)? default_tong.gif

Talking about sexism, am I the only one who has wondered why of the 42 residents of the town of Eurodina only 6 are female? :tongue:

I'm just glad my character is married, so all the single men will have to direct their interests elsewhere. :laugh:

Talking about sexism, am I the only one who has wondered why of the 42 residents of the town of Eurodina only 6 are female? :tongue:

I'm just glad my character is married, so all the single men will have to direct their interests elsewhere. :laugh:

That Stash the Stylist guy looks like he wouldn't mind some male attention. :laugh: (Or is it forbidden to think stereotypically about mafia characters?)

Except for Carrie Price and Susan Keen all Women are married, and Susan is a student, which means, there´s just one woman free. Also kind of sexist, isn´t it? :tongue:

I don´t care, for luck my character is married. :classic:

Edited by Peanuts

Except for Carrie Price and Susan Keen all Women are married, and Susan is a student, which means, there´s just one woman free.

That's why I carry a pistol, a tazer, a nightstick, and tear gas at all times. :wink:

I only have about 6 female faces... :tongue: I tried to include as many as I could.

That's why I carry a pistol, a tazer, a nightstick, and tear gas at all times. :wink:

You forgot the handcuffs.... did you leave them at mine? :sweet:

Except for Carrie Price and Susan Keen all Women are married, and Susan is a student, which means, there´s just one woman free. Also kind of sexist, isn´t it? :tongue:

Well I'm married too you know, but after 10 years Hans is not giving me as much attention as he used to, if you get my drift. :hmpf_bad:

Well I'm married too you know, but after 10 years Hans is not giving me as much attention as he used to, if you get my drift. :hmpf_bad:

Theres plenty of Benjamin to go around ladies. Come by my scaffolding sometime :tongue:

Theres plenty of Benjamin to go around ladies. Come by my scaffolding sometime :tongue:

I might be tempted one day, there's something about that red hard hat of yours. :blush::tongue:

I might be tempted one day, there's something about that red hard hat of yours. :blush::tongue:

And the moustache. You can't forget the moustache.

And the moustache. You can't forget the moustache.

That too. Although at first I just thought he had big nostrils. :wink:

Day 2 up in about an hour or two. Night actions will be going out a little before that.

Day 2 up in about an hour or two. Night actions will be going out a little before that.

Daaaaaang. Not only is that a very, very fast reply, there's probably at least 30 actions being sent in. :thumbup:

Ahhr, I want to see the results before I go to work, I shouldn't log in from work to read about mafia stuff :sceptic:

I am excited for Day 2! And great work on the quick reply Zepher, isnt that a record somewhere? if not it should be!