No idea why but I like the idea of the ninja vehicles. Who else thinks that loyd garmadon will have reptillian armor like regular garmadon had skelly armor? :cry_happy:

They don't have the watermark because it is stuff that got leaked from the Chinese factory LEGO uses. It is unlike a retailer catalog LEGO themselves sent to retailers.

Oh! That makes sense, because it's on a Chinese website.

Sure, that's the reason it was so clear from the beginning that they were ninjago stuff.

That, and the fact that there are five snake staffs.

I think the five colours are okay, because they're realistic colours for snakes to have. Most of the colours are dark, unlike the bright-coloured ninjas.

That said, now that there are five staffs, a fifth ninja would also be suitable. :tongue:

here's the link: link

here's the picture, it does not have lego watermark, so I will assume that it is ok to be here, if not, some of the moderators will delete it, I hope:

T1m6R3XXtxXXayAEZ._083712.jpg_160x160.jpg

I'm not even collecting Ninjago at the moment and I'd be interested in snatching these up! :laugh:

Who else thinks that loyd garmadon will have reptillian armor like regular garmadon had skelly armor? :cry_happy:

That would look pretty good...

Is anyone else wondering how the snake men will fit on the spinners? :sceptic:

I'm not totaly convinced that those are for the snakemen of Ninjago. I've seen final artwork for the Spinjitzu cards and there the snakemen have regular legs. So Im pretty sure that, at least, the spinner snakemen will have normal legs.

Maybe only certain Snake Men will have the new snake piece. Maybe there are Snake Men with normal legs, too. Maybe the special tail piece is reserved only for high ranking Snake Men who guard the five staffs or something. I don't like the pieces much and was hoping they were just a third party custom, but it seems unlikely now. Still, you never know. Mirandir says he didn't see them, and his information has proved to be reliable so far. It's not like he could have missed them, either....they're really quite extreme.

Edited by Rocketbilly

I'm not totaly convinced that those are for the snakemen of Ninjago. I've seen final artwork for the Spinjitzu cards and there the snakemen have regular legs. So Im pretty sure that, at least, the spinner snakemen will have normal legs.

What abou the heads of the snakemen, are they normal minifig heads or a new mold?

Hmm... :sceptic: , I think what Rockertbilly said seems pretty likely:

Maybe only certain Snake Men will have the new snake piece. Maybe there are Snake Men with normal legs, too. Maybe the special tail piece is reserved only for high ranking Snake Men who guard the five staffs or something.

Also, what colour are the Snake staffs? (I feel bad about adding to all the questions your being asked, but I'm just curious :blush:)

Sorry about the double post :blush: , but I just wanted to ask something.

If anyone here has the Earth Dragon Defense, could you please make a review of it. There isn't one on this site yet, and I'd greatly appreciate it. :classic:

If anyone here has the Earth Dragon Defense, could you please make a review of it. There isn't one on this site yet, and I'd greatly appreciate it. :classic:

That's one of the sets my twin brother got at a discounted price last weekend, so I'll ask him to write a review. I don't know if we're opening that one until we get back up to college, though. Yesterday (against my better judgement) we built the Fire Temple, but it's one of several sets we've already opened since Brickfair, and given how much we spent on sets that weekend I want to save some for the future-- my family might not be buying any new LEGO again for months!

I'm not going to make a full review, but I must say That is the best Dragon from Ninjago. The set have some nice pieces (straw hat, diamonds, Black dragon outfit, Rock panels), The dragon is very posable (the back legs sadly aren't) and have beautiful face. Somehow with his waging tail he reminds me a puppy :tongue: I higly Recomend it! :thumbup:

Here are some Quickpics of my <modded> Dragons:

1002283p.jpg

1002284.jpg

Yeah I know the Legs on White one looks terrible.

Edited by Lordofdragonss

Thanks for the pictures and recommendation LordofDragonss! :classic:

It should look really good in my Kingdom (I might have to make a lair for it).

I don't suppose someone should start a 2012 topic for the info that Mirandir has given us?

...where is that secret agent man, anyway?

I don't suppose someone should start a 2012 topic for the info that Mirandir has given us?

...where is that secret agent man, anyway?

Yes, nearly all the discussion in this topic is about 2012.

Also, in the City 2012 topic, I believe Mirandir said that Lego was getting suspicious about him...

But we should be getting preliminary pictures pretty soon anyway. :wink:

Well then in that case, would any of you mind if I started said topic? Might be nice to have a topic in place for when pics start rolling in.

Go for it. And while you're at it, you might wanna include the following rumored set list from this website.

9440 Venomari Shrine

9441 Kai’s Blade Cycle

9442 Jay’s Storm Fighter

9443 Rattle Copter

9444 Cole’s Tread Assault

9445 Fangpyre Truck Ambush

9446 Destiny’s Bounty

In addition there will be news spinners and a new starter set. Also there will reportedly be new ‘boosters’- these are essentially the spinner sets without the spinner, which makes sense since how many spinners do you need?

Not so hasty, Pepper! 2011 isn't over yet! :wink: This just popped up on Brickset. Looks pretty neat. No info on where it came from yet.

2856134-1.jpg

Not so hasty, Pepper! 2011 isn't over yet! :wink: This just popped up on Brickset. Looks pretty neat. No info on where it came from yet.

2856134-1.jpg

That's been listed on Toys 'n' Bricks for about a week and then confirmed as 'seen in store' a couple of days ago.

From their Facebook page: [uSA] LEGO Ninjago Scrinium 2856134 – Now Available

We reported on this new LEGO NinjaGo 2856134 Scrinium set a couple of days ago and it appears that it is now available in LEGO Brand Stores. Price is $6.99. Thanks to forum member gabriellee11 for the news.

Edited by Ogre

Quick question: I have just acquired my first skellie, and I am wondering if these arms are prone to snapping at the clips like the BD arms.

So far, under heavy duty only one skeleton hand clipped. It is one of the common spare parts, so Lego does know it can be a weakpoint.

Quick question: I have just acquired my first skellie, and I am wondering if these arms are prone to snapping at the clips like the BD arms.

Also, I've only had these sets for a short time, so I can't really judge about the arms (even my first battle droid arms took years to start snapping). Regarding the legs, however, they're very visibly reinforced compared to classic skeleton legs, with slightly thicker clips, so I have a lot of confidence in their stability.

I'm a big fan of all the new skeleton parts... not so much the torso, but I'm gradually warming up to it, and its usefulness is obvious. The legs manage to maintain a classic minifigure-compatible look and very much resemble classic skeleton legs wearing "boots" made from the lower half of regular minifig legs. The arms are something I've hoped for ever since Fantasy-Era Castle started: skeleton arms that resemble regular minifigure arms in length and shape, with the same level of versatility in their connection points as the classic "wobbly" skeleton arms. As I said, the torso bugs me a bit because it's more complex in design than either previous torso, but at the same time its geometries are still fairly simple and it still looks as though it can fit inside a regular minifigure (even if the shoulders stick out a bit).

The best aspect of the new skeleton parts, of course, is that they're completely intercompatible with Fantasy-Era skeleton parts, meaning I can mix-and-match to my heart's delight to find a skeleton design I'm most pleased with. Currently I'm a big fan of using Ninjago skellie limbs with a Fantasy-Era torso, even though I might readily use a Ninjago skeleton torso if I had one of the unprinted ones from PotC.

Overall, I feel Ninjago did wonders for the LEGO skeleton, and I hope some of that leaks over into future skeleton appearances in themes like Castle and Pirates.

Another "interesting" 2011 Ninjago product I have never seen:

pTRUCA1-9996169dt.jpg

pTRUCA1-9996169_alternate1_dt.jpg

Product Description

Where can you find the ultimate masters of Spinjitzu? In the LEGO Ninjago Battle Case! This battle case doubles as both a storage case for the Ninjago masters to hide in as well as the supreme battle arena! When it's time to fight, choose between fire and ice for your showdown. The explosive artwork adds another level of theatre to the masters of Spinjitzu. When the victor is determined and all must return to their lair for another night of fighting in the shadows, store your Ninjago figures, spinners, weapons and cards all away neatly in the LEGO Ninjago Battle Case! Keep your Ninjago masters at your side at all times - you never know when the swish of a cloak behind you will mean it's time to go! LEGO Bricks not included.

I just realized that in the spinners Chopov, Bonezai, and Krazi don't come with headgears, like pictured on the cards that came with the spinner sets. I also hope they'd make a Samukai spinner set soon, or it would be unfair since he can hold a lot of weapons