KimT

LEGO Star Wars 2011 Pictures & Rumors

Hmm, if that'll be the final version of the T-6 then it's quite disappointing. I had my hopes high for this one but I agree that it's a so-so build. Now I understand why TLG had to put in three new jedi to compensate for the rather unspectacular shuttle. If not for the new jedi trio I would be passing this one up.

I will be getting the T-6 just for the figs :classic:. Im not to sure about the halo it just doesn't have that wow factor that the Battle of Naboo has!

Looking closer at the Carrier, the Droid in the lower right also has a blue torso as well as the Droid piloting the vehicle. Does that mean we get two Pilots, or is it the prelim mess ups again?

Ref picture (thought it may be allowed as it has no confidential stamp on it):

edit: yeah right - a picture cut from a confidential picture is still confidential :tongue:

If not, here's the link.

Edited by KimT
edit: yeah right - a picture cut from a confidential picture is still confidential :tongue:

Battle of Naboo looks like an enlarged battle pack. we haven't seen regular droids in a long time.the vehicle looks like a droid carrier of sorts.

We haven't seen normal droids in a long time :sceptic: Sorry but there was the Swamp Speeder from this year and the

Separatist Shuttle and Corporate Alliance Tank Droid from last year

Looking closer at the Carrier, the Droid in the lower right also has a blue torso as well as the Droid piloting the vehicle. Does that mean we get two Pilots, or is it the prelim mess ups again?

[/img]

If not, here's the link.

Well as I have said before there is eight normal droids and two droid pilots but in the wise words off master yoda "Change things may." :yoda:

Edited by KimT

If not, here's the link.

On the information given it says 2 droid pilots and 8(???) Regular Battle Droids

Thank you very much for the link to those pics, Navy Trooper Fenson! :classic:

The many new minifigures look excellently! :oh:

Nevertheless I don't care much since all these sets are from the CW/PT - so nothing for me.

It's really a shame that TLG does not release one single OT set in the first wave! :thumbdown:

Klaus-Dieter

Oh yeah, I missed that. Sorry Klaus, and others! :blush:

Strange how BD Pilots are given weapons when they don't know how to use them!

Did anybody notice that the pictures say "Tropper" instead of "Trooper"? It also looks like the Imp pilot is a Female. :blush:

Strange how BD Pilots are given weapons when they don't know how to use them!

They had blasters in the MTT, too. :sceptic:

I'm okay with it, though, it just means I can have the pilot swap out arms and give a straight arm to one of my older BDs.

Did my eye spy a Jar Jar coming up?

About time: Soon I'll have enough of those and rule the world, muhahahaha

at least he gets a spiffy color.

Did anybody notice that the pictures say "Tropper" instead of "Trooper"? It also looks like the Imp pilot is a Female. :blush:

Yea I noticed that it said "tropper" weird isn't it. In the wise words off Master Yoda "prelims these are change they might" :yoda:

I don't think the Imperial Pilot is a female. I think it looks like the clone pilots face from the Arc-170 Fighter.

They had blasters in the MTT, too. :sceptic:

I'm okay with it, though, it just means I can have the pilot swap out arms and give a straight arm to one of my older BDs.

I like that the pilot droids come with blasters "more blasters the merrier"s

Did my eye spy a Jar Jar coming up?

About time: Soon I'll have enough of those and rule the world, muhahahaha

at least he gets a spiffy color.

That's been noticed before.... what's with the whole.... rule the world... thing?

In the wise words off Master Yoda "prelims these are change they might" default_yoda.gif

I don't remeber that one default_laugh_new.gif

That's been noticed before.... what's with the whole.... rule the world... thing?

I think it was an awkward joke! Everyone knows im the Jar Jar man :tongue: well maybe not everyone.Okay back on topic Jar Jar looks great I know I have said this so many times but he is just amazing

The Imperial V-Wing looks much better with the Imperial colors than the Republic colors.TLG we have to much dark red and white

Edited by Darth Jar Jar

For one, I have been collecting SW sets from '99, which was the time they attempted to stuck a Jar Jar in every set possible and to be honest he is one of the most useless characters to have (thus I have enough of him and aren't really looking forward to another).

Besides, don't you know the power of Jar Jar?

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Failing_Up_With_Jar_Jar_Binks

Anyways I was just jesting around, but back on topic as far as I can tell the first images of the sets look great and can't wait to see more detailed pictures of the ships, the mini-figures and especially of Quinlan Vos cause I wanted one of those since day one.

We haven't seen normal droids in a long time :sceptic: Sorry but there was the Swamp Speeder from this year and the

Separatist Shuttle and Corporate Alliance Tank Droid from last year

Well as I have said before there is eight normal droids and two droid pilots but in the wise words off master yoda "Change things may." :yoda:

i mean a bulk of battle droids. lol like i said, an enlarged battlepack.

I don't think the Imperial Pilot is a female. I think it looks like the clone pilots face from the Arc-170 Fighter.

I think it is. The lips sure look red.

That Imperial pilot could be Juno Eclipse, before she was pick to pilot the Rogue Shadow. :grin:

But, I think that is highly unlikely. If it is a female pilot, cool, but the Empire doesn't seem to look to kindly on aliens or females. Very few Imperial female/alien characters of note.

I'm not seeing it. I really doubt we'll get a female pilot though. As has already been stated, very few females (I can't recall any ATM) played any sort of role for the empire in any of the films. This is just one picture and not a super clear one at that. If you read through the 2010 rumors thread you'll see a lot of speculation floated around based on single grainy pictures that did not turn out to be true. Sometimes people just see what they wanna see.

Wow does are good pictures....the Halo looks kinda ugly and I will probably save up some money for the rest. :P I also don't like the design of the t-9 shuttle but those minifigures are to die for. And I still haven't got any of the 2010 summer sets yet :/

Perhaps our female pilot in question could be Lieutenant Kasan Moor. She was with the Empire then was captured by the Alliance and became a rebel pilot.

Here is the Wookieepedian entry about her.

Kasan Moor

Ah, I see! Observant, but if you zoom in to the image you can see more of that same red to the right of the head at the bottom.

Now I'm really confused. :wacko:

Seriously guys can you really verify that so-called red lips in the blurry unclear preliminary pic? The way I see it, it's probably just an effect of light distortion/pixelation. Destroydacre is right, sometimes people just see what they want to see. And have you ever thought why would TLG create a new female face without any factual basis? Is this new female pilot that important to warrant a minifig? I'd bet my life that that's just going to be the regular ARC-170 pilot head.