KimT

LEGO Star Wars 2010 Pictures and Rumors

JCC1004, I think that Kit Fisto will have another rubbery head since I heard somewhere that it's easier to mold details with rubber.

Plus there is no reason for LEGO to make a new mold when they just made one.

Does anyone think that KimT is just trying to kickstart this topic back to life again? Cause we have had no info for ages!

I totally think he is just trying to keep the topic going.

Then again, he has mystical force like powers about him that make me think that he really has seen the future.

"Always in motion is the future"

And JCC1004, I think that Kit Fisto will have another rubbery head since I heard somewhere that it's easier to mold details with rubber.

An AFOL can dream. Can't he? :grin:

A new mold would be good for Kit Fisto, but it would be unlikely. However, maybe four years is enough time to warrant a new mold. Just look at the Hoth Rebels, of which it is impossible to accumulate much of an army because they're never the same in two sets (so it seems).

A new mold would be good for Kit Fisto, but it would be unlikely. However, maybe four years is enough time to warrant a new mold. Just look at the Hoth Rebels, of which it is impossible to accumulate much of an army because they're never the same in two sets (so it seems).

I do agree that 4 years is a fair amount of time but being that he only appeared in one set, I just can't see LEGO justifying it. But I'm with the masses, we can hope right

I think you guys mean three years, The set Fisto was in came out in 2007. :wink:

Err, um, yes, I was quoting someone else without doing the math myself. My reasoning still stands.

Hey Guys

I don't know if someone has pointed this out but it looks like there is somone behing Kit Fisto, looks like a person with ashoka type hair.

I dont think that Kit Fisto will have a new head. The rubber one is better because it looks more realistic and it would bump up the price of the set to create a new head when the current one is good enough.

Hey Guys

I don't know if someone has pointed this out but it looks like there is somone behing Kit Fisto, looks like a person with ashoka type hair.

I cant really make out anything behind the astromech droid. I dont think it will be ahsoka or a Togruta because we have already seen another picture of the arc 170 and it showed 2 pilots and Kit Fisto.

Hasn't anyone noticed the green astromech droid? Correct me, but isn't that something completely new?

Hasn't anyone noticed the green astromech droid? Correct me, but isn't that something completely new?

"R4-P44 is an Astromech Droid who is set to appear in the 2010 Star Wars The Clone Wars set; 8088 ARC-170 Starfighter. It has a green, black and white head."

that is from Brickipedia...

http://lego.wikia.com/wiki/R4-P44

I hope it helps

"R4-P44 is an Astromech Droid who is set to appear in the 2010 Star Wars The Clone Wars set; 8088 ARC-170 Starfighter. It has a green, black and white head."

that is from Brickipedia...

http://lego.wikia.com/wiki/R4-P44

I hope it helps

Looking forward to it! The only mystery minifig left now is the one in the cockpit behind R4-P44. Maybe another clone pilot?

Looking forward to it! The only mystery minifig left now is the one in the cockpit behind R4-P44. Maybe another clone pilot?

What I mean't was it looked like someone was behind the droid.

:sceptic: How do we know this?

Haven't you seen those pictures from September? We've known about Fisto for at least 3 months.

Use him for spare parts.

Not much you can do with him, besides maybe making him into Davy Jones... :tongue:

Again, another thing discussed at least 3 months ago. It mgiht just be a head, but it doesn't matter. A new astro droid is always good.

Thanks for those pictures! I was hoping this wave would get rid of stickers, but I can see the Open Fleet symbol on the S-Foil of the ARC is clearly a sticker. :hmpf_bad: Ah well, the Astro droid makes up for that, along with those very detailed helmets!

IMO, the eyes will turn out cartoon style in the end. But hey, my psychic powers have failed me before. :tongue:

So Kim, is Slave I from the PT or the OT? :sweet: I don't mind if you cannot tell us. :classic:

So Kim, is Slave I from the PT or the OT? :sweet: I don't mind if you cannot tell us. :classic:

It is OT, seeing as we get a new Han in Carbonite mold. :wink:

IMO, the eyes will turn out cartoon style in the end. But hey, my psychic powers have failed me before. :tongue:

I thought we agreed that it was an Ep. 3 set and not horrible CW.:wacko:

Edited by Jar Jar

Is that final fact? KimT hasn't quite led on that, just a couple of hints...

Has that been confirmed then? or there is actually a Slave one set being released?

If it is released, I'm guessing it is Boba's Slave one because of the 30th anniversary of ESB. Hopefully a UCS set.

Does anyone else remember that Obi-wan JSF w/ hyperspace ring that was shown awhile back? It was around the time of the Tantive IV pics. I can't find the picture. Is there any more news about it?

Does anyone else remember that Obi-wan JSF w/ hyperspace ring that was shown awhile back? It was around the time of the Tantive IV pics. I can't find the picture. Is there any more news about it?

If it's the pic i'm thinking of (Red Delta 7 with hyper drive ring), I think it was proven as a fake.

If it's the pic i'm thinking of (Red Delta 7 with hyper drive ring), I think it was proven as a fake.

It was a fake.

No JSF's with hyperboost rings coming up, at least not to my knowledge.

Has that been confirmed then? or there is actually a Slave one set being released?

If it is released, I'm guessing it is Boba's Slave one because of the 30th anniversary of ESB. Hopefully a UCS set.

Trust me on this one :grin:

It was a fake.

No JSF's with hyperboost rings coming up, at least not to my knowledge.

Thanks. I guess I missed that when it was announced.

Its really coming close to the sets being released. I cant wait until they do finally release them or when we see good pictures of all of them. Im aiming to get all of the january waves sets except for the TIE defender just because im not into EU that much. My main problem is getting the money for all of them!