KimT

LEGO Star Wars 2010 Pictures and Rumors

Hey guys. Not sure if anyone cares at all, but I just got my latest Lego catalogue. Here's a couple of scans. Nothing new, but they are new pics.

img_0099.jpg

Enjoy

Nice what is that set on the bottom right?

Edited by Special K

Luke's Landspeeder. :wink:

Thanks everyone for the pics! These look like some really nice and well-made sets.

Cad Bane's speeder and the AT-AT are definite buys for me! :sweet:

I'd say that's just 8092, Luke's Landspeeder. On topic, I for one think that this new AT-AT is a fine set, even if it cannot hold as many troops as I'd like. I also can't see why anyone would want an UCS AT-AT. I have this vision of the Millenium Falcon on stilts... Besides the fact it would be massively expensive. :sad:

EDIT: Damnit, ADHO15 beat me to it. :hmpf_bad:

Edited by Cryokina

Yep, It's lukes speeder :classic:

In all honestly, Can someone tell me why they would buy this AT-AT over the last one? I can't see anything good about it!

Okay, has anyone seen this set?

Brickmaster Nov-Dec 210: 20016 Lego mini AT-AT Walker

at-at.jpg

It's in the new summer 2010 lego catologue. I'll try and take pic if I can. Just posted it.

Nice! I like it better than the previous mini. The last one's legs were too weak.

Does anyone know what part the main gun is made of?

Edited by DashIngG

EDIT: Damnit, ADHO15 beat me to it. :hmpf_bad:

:laugh: Sorry. On your first post too!

Welcome to EB!

Does anyone know what part the main gun is made of?

This part, I think.

Thanks for the pics Legoman.

Im pretty pumped for a new AT AT even if its not perfect but it will be my first one and the minifigs, while not movie scene accurate they are pretty good.

So is that from the New Zealand catalogue?

Thanks for the pics Legoman.

Im pretty pumped for a new AT AT even if its not perfect but it will be my first one and the minifigs, while not movie scene accurate they are pretty good.

So is that from the New Zealand catalogue?

NZ/AUS Lego Mag. Got it today from lego club NZ :classic:

Yep, It's lukes speeder :classic:

In all honestly, Can someone tell me why they would buy this AT-AT over the last one? I can't see anything good about it!

Erhm... it looks like a hunchback camel?

I don't think they've ever given us a decent AT-AT, nor do I think we'll ever get one that fully satisfies our needs as fans - I guess we'll have to MOD the ones we do get.

The AT-AT is soo iconic that it's nearly impossible to get it right and still be able to sell it as a toy for kids :laugh:

They ought to shut us up with a UCS AT-AT and then release a bunch of play versions for the kids.

Thanks for showing us the Mini AT-AT Forresto :thumbup:

Looks a little bulky and a lot like the old mini AT-AT

at-at.jpg

It's in the new summer 2010 lego catologue. I'll try and take pic if I can. Just posted it.

I think the set number should not be 20016, since 20016 is Imperial Shuttle (BrickMaster Jul-Aug 2010)

20016.jpg

Set number of Mini AT-AT probably is 20018.

I think the set number should not be 20016, since 20016 is Imperial Shuttle (BrickMaster Jul-Aug 2010)

20016.jpg

Set number of Mini AT-AT probably is 20018.

or perhaps 30016 ;)

1 set to keep my collection complete but thats it for me. I doubt i will even bother building it for years. :sadnew:

Hope that answers your question jamie! :laugh:

It's 20018 after looking at more clearly in the magizine.

It' funny, since my picture seems to be the only one on the internet as of yet it's popped up a lot on brickshelf :laugh:

[snip]

*sigh* LEGO's tradition of rereleasing sets continues.

The pics of the midi isd, makes me second guess not getting the midi falcon, they would look good together.

The pics of the midi isd, makes me second guess not getting the midi falcon, they would look good together.

I really don't like the tiling/random dark grey pieces. I know TLG wants to spice it up, but it's inaccurate and IMO takes away from it.

Nice. Are those pistols I see for the chin cannons?

Nice. Are those pistols I see for the chin cannons?

Nope.

It's the claw-thingies used for robot hands with Exo-Force and the new collectible Robot Minifig along with that t-shaped technic/pneumatic piece they used for the shields with the Viking theme.

(Yeah an around the world explanaition, but the part names escape me right now)

At least that's how it looks to me :laugh:

Nope.

It's the claw-thingies used for robot hands with Exo-Force and the new collectible Robot Minifig along with that t-shaped technic/pneumatic piece they used for the shields with the Viking theme.

(Yeah an around the world explanaition, but the part names escape me right now)

At least that's how it looks to me :laugh:

I answered this a page or two back, with a link and everything! :grin: The discussion's not that long!

Erhm... it looks like a hunchback camel?

I don't think they've ever given us a decent AT-AT, nor do I think we'll ever get one that fully satisfies our needs as fans - I guess we'll have to MOD the ones we do get.

The AT-AT is soo iconic that it's nearly impossible to get it right and still be able to sell it as a toy for kids :laugh:

They ought to shut us up with a UCS AT-AT and then release a bunch of play versions for the kids.

I completely agree with you on the first statement KimT - in fact, I would say the exact same thing for the X-wing, the TIE/In fighter, and the T-47 airspeeder. (As well as the Delta-7 Aethersprite, Naboo N-1, Venator, etc...) However, I would disagree with the latter statement - seeing the amount of negative criticism toward the new Lambda shuttle as well as the 'truescale' Millennium Falcon makes me think that a UCS AT-AT would only make us hungrier for a better one. Besides, the BIG problem with UCS sets - no pun intended - is that LEGO can't get their proportions correct. Would you really want that with any Star Wars ship, especially an AT-AT?

Play versions will only make things worse... System scale collectors would complain, of course, about re-releases, and you know I would rant about scale, proportions, and whatnot. :wink:

I'm really disappointed by the Summer line. If TLG keeps this up next year, I will go on a TLC strike.

Hheh, I remember back when we though this summer wave was going to be the best ever. What changed?

Hheh, I remember back when we though this summer wave was going to be the best ever. What changed?

We all took a better look, learned more form reviews and new pics, and realized just how expensive they are. IKR, I was really excited for the Slave 1 when I first saw it, too.

We all took a better look, learned more form reviews and new pics, and realized just how expensive they are. IKR, I was really excited for the Slave 1 when I first saw it, too.

I still am default_laugh2.gif . You're porbably roght though- mainy sets, such as the Cave and CTT have seemed worse now that we've seen pics and reviews. I still want both though...