KimT

LEGO Star Wars 2010 Pictures and Rumors

Today is so annoying. Wading through all the rubbish of April 1st just to find some legitimacy. What fun. No, no, really.

I agree. :hmpf: It's starting to drive me mad! At least it's just for today.

What Jangos slave 1?, i guess it makes sense as Boba is going to be in CW and one assumes he kept Jangos slave 1.

This attempt at April Fools Day hijinx with Jango's Slave1 reminds me of one of the worst of Lucas's decisions when writing the Prequels, and forgive me if this is OT:

Anyone else think it's lame that he actually gave Jango Slave1 in Episode 2? Or for that matter, how incredibly similar and unimaginative he is in relation to Boba? So now instead of the coolest, most badass bounty hunter in the universe who is shrouded in mystery and pure awesome, he's just some shlep who drives around in his dad's ship and takes the same job his dad did because that's what they do in Mandalore?? Are you kidding me? He's like some pool boy in East LA driving his dad's Camaro and following in the family business... If you ask me it's shameful.

BTW do you guys know that the conceptual artist who created both the armor design for Boba Fett & Slave1 is none other than Wolfman and the upcoming Captain America director Joe Johnston?? A little trivia on a day otherwise muddled with falsehoods...

Edited by Mr. Elijah Timms

Did you know that gullible isn't in the dictionary? :grin:

If you say gullible slowly it sounds like banana. See: gullibananable. :laugh:

Remember KimT's April Fool's prank a couple years back- before I was on- when he made up a bunch of news regarding the next few years of Star wars?

What Jangos slave 1?, i guess it makes sense as Boba is going to be in CW and one assumes he kept Jangos slave 1.

While we all now know that the Slave I is a joke, Jango Fett's ship was called Slave I. It was the same ship that Boba had, just blue instead of green.

I can't be pressed to believe anything for the next few days. The only thing I am positive of is that I'm getting Prince of Persia today.

Did anyone take a point to see that every single thing posted here is a new color of something? Slave I, Mandos. I'm betting the next we're going to get posted up here is a pink Darth Vader covered in glitter in anEaster-Egg shaped purple Death Star.

Now see, if you had posted this earlier or later, I might have been inclined to believe some of this.

2 pieces of new on April Fool's Day? You've got to be kidding me. :hmpf::tongue:

What in the world is going on!?! First a TRON prank and now Easter Fetts :wacko:

I hope everyone knows you're not supposed to prank after 12:00 noon.

Edited by prateek

After a few years, You come to realize that from noon on the 31st March to noon on the 2nd April, Nothing on the internet is true. No news. Nothing. However, I must say commdr_neyo, Thats some fairly nice photoshop there :tongue: .The Mando's were a joke from the secound I saw them, the colours are just a tad off :laugh:

However, commenting on some real news, I'm really no fan of the new AT-AT. Is it motorised? That has probably been answered somewhere but I couldn't find it :hmpf: . I don't like the Plated look it has - much like 10178. It also looks very small... and... I don't know, somewhat incomplete :sceptic:

Is there and news on this other Exclusive set we know almost nothing of? Lego is sure doing well keeping that one under wraps...

However, commenting on some real news, I'm really no fan of the new AT-AT. Is it motorised?

We wish, it would make up for the crappy design. :laugh:

I've mentioned in the past I work in a book shop, and we've been waiting for ages for the DK LEGO Visual Dictionary to come back into stock. (It went into reprint very quickly after its first publication) Well, today it came back into stock and the exclusive Luke figure has now got pupil eyes! The original first edition had old dot eyes, so if you managed to get hold of a copy, you've got a real rare figure :)

Just thought people would like to know.

Kaitan

The original first edition had old dot eyes, so if you managed to get hold of a copy, you've got a real rare figure :)

Just thought people would like to know.

Kaitan

Yuss! :cry_happy:

Thanks for that interesting bit of news

A little off discussion here, but what's the likelihood that TLC will release a new MF, minifig scale?

I'd love to have one for my collection.

Thoughs are fake look at the glare is all in the same spot. Also every one is in the same position hands and angle. Then the reflection looks done on photo shop.

JUST LIKE THE MOON LANDINGS , MULTIPLE LIGHT SOURCES , IT SCREAMS FAKE

PS DID ANYONE EVER GET A TOPLESS PRINCESS LEA MINIFIG MISPRINT

I BOUGHT A SW BULK LOT OF CRAPBAY AND GOT ME A SLAVE LEA , BUT SHES GOT NO BRA ON , ANYONE ELSE GET THE SAME ??

JUST LIKE THE MOON LANDINGS , MULTIPLE LIGHT SOURCES , IT SCREAMS FAKE

PS DID ANYONE EVER GET A TOPLESS PRINCESS LEA MINIFIG MISPRINT

I BOUGHT A SW BULK LOT OF CRAPBAY AND GOT ME A SLAVE LEA , BUT SHES GOT NO BRA ON , ANYONE ELSE GET THE SAME ??

Ease down on the CAPS-LOCK and slow down on the conspiracy theories there :laugh:

And no, this is not the topic for asking about misprints and stuff like that.

This is the 2010 Rumor and picture topic.

The Slave is fake -easily spotted - stop yagging about it.

The Mandos are fake as well - end of story.

1st of April is over - time to get back on track people.

1st of April is over - time to get back on track people.

it's the difference in time zones.

it's the difference in time zones.

It's why I went for GMT. It's the only time that makes sense on the internet. I posted all of mine in the "afternoon" of April 1st.

Yes; blame Shadows for that one! :tongue:

In an attempt to make the first on topic post since April 1st...

Do we have any ideas or rumors as to how the interior of the AT-AT will look?

In an attempt to make the first on topic post since April 1st...

Do we have any ideas or rumors as to how the interior of the AT-AT will look?

I think it will be a lot like the RGS interior. A seat or two and a gun rack sorta thing. It will probably be very bare and simplistic

Knew it.

I need pics of 8099 and 8128!!!!!!!!

Lego, stop teasing us, you've given us a pic of 8129, just give us the rest then we'll be happy :classic:

Edit: wishlist snipped by MOD

Edited by KimT

Excited for a MIDI-SCALE STAR DESTROYER! :classic: If it's true, it would be a great thing.

Also, someone has probably already pointed this out, but there are over 300 pages of posts, and I can't be bothered looking, so...

The Clone Turbo Tank has a handle on the top similar to the 7675 AT-TE and 10195 AT-OT, so it'll be able to be picked up by the 10195 Republic Dropship.

Just thought I'd put that in.

Never being able to obtain one of the older At-At's, I think the new one will be just fine. I would love to get my hand on a moterized one, but since its backorder, I really have no other choice. I personally can't wait for the new Slave 1, because my extremely old 7144 set is just pathetic in comparison. Still dieing for pictures of the Imperial Shuttle...but regardless, seem's as if 2010 is a pretty good year in my opinion :tongue:

I personally can't wait for the new Slave 1, because my extremely old 7144 set is just pathetic in comparison.

IMO, compared to the 6209, the new slave one is pathetic. :sceptic:

Besides, the DBG 2903 wheels of the Juggernaut are very interesting. I want them ! :cry_happy:

Edited by Anio