KimT

LEGO Star Wars 2010 Pictures and Rumors

I'm normally not fussy, but wow i cant even describe how ugly those cube things are, actually i can just not one that doesn't involve using toilet as a description.

:laugh:

I'm glad it's not just me who feels that way.

Well, except that the new Slave 1 should have been Jango's.

You never know. If the licence continues beyond 2011, Lego might remake a Jango Fett slave 1. The AOTC line up was very short lived and only nine system/minifig scale sets were ever released between 2002/2003. I don't know why that is.

You never know. If the licence continues beyond 2011, Lego might remake a Jango Fett slave 1. The AOTC line up was very short lived and only nine system/minifig scale sets were ever released between 2002/2003. I don't know why that is.

While we already have a thread for the license discussion, if it DOES end next year, I'm worried that CW will ruin our chances for more PT sets. :cry_sad:

While we already have a thread for the license discussion, if it DOES end next year, I'm worried that CW will ruin our chances for more PT sets. :cry_sad:

I'm worried that the CW will ruin our chances for all sets! I'm not a CW fan. Stupid cartoon faces, and all that, blah, blah, blah.

Anybody got any clues to any 2011 sets? :tongue:

Well, yeah : KimT. But he's not sharing :laugh:

The only thing he's been willing to say is that it'll blow our mind sky high :sweet:

Well, yeah : KimT. But he's not sharing :laugh:

The only thing he's been willing to say is that it'll blow our mind sky high :sweet:

I've heard rumors of the battlepacks being only 3 figs, but one of the BP's will be a Mandalorian one.

Nothing sure though, it's still just whispers and unconfirmed stuff.

Well that sounds like back to CW BP's next year, but only 3 figures per pack - I'll bet they ask the same price still but for less pieces. :sceptic:

Now the expression 'sky high'.....hmm......Cloud City maybe or something from a CW episode ?

I guess we will know in the next few months so I'm a conformist! ! :yoda:

3 minifigs will suck. In New Zealand they are expensive enough as it is right now. Though if it is mandos then would have to be pretty awesome to make me buy it. I wonder what would be the opposite of mandos?

Anybody got any clues to any 2011 sets? :tongue:

Well, on FBTB, the old comic illustrator now works for TLG, and in an older post, he did say he was working on the packaging for 2011, so that's a good sign. :classic:

Hm, well when did we find out about the Jan. 2010 sets last year? I assume in the fall...

'Round there. The summer sets appeared just before Christmas '09.

Hm, well when did we find out about the Jan. 2010 sets last year? I assume in the fall...

This thread went up at the end of August last year along with a couple of really blurry pics of this year battle packs. Is it nearly time to put a 2011 rumours thread up?

I thought we first new about them at the Toy Fair. I guess we'll just have to wait for whung aka the TLC leak for pics. :tongue:

The BP thing was because someone spotted them in the video of the Mon Cal Cruiser. I'd expect TLG won't make that mistake this year.

Edited by Brickdoctor

The list of January 2010 sets was posted on brickset on August, 11, 2009. The list included:

8083 rebel troopers BP

8084 snowtroopers battle pack

8085 freeco speeder

8086 tri droid fighter

8087 Tie defender

8088 Arc 170 fighter

and something about lukes landspeeder.

Those were all correct so I think its safe to assume we will be getting 2011 rumors soon!.

Don't we already have enough Slave 1's :hmpf: But that still doesn't mean I wouldn't purchase it :tongue:

What?, i meant instead of it being a Boba slave 1, it should have been a Jango and then had Boba in another set with startkiller.

I mean TFU was huge, TFU2 will be as big if not bigger, would be silly if they didnt do a set.

Mando set would make sense given there was a 4 part story arc about them in season 2 of the CW, i hope it has the darksaber.

My apologies, whung, if this breaks your monopoly, but I think I found something on TLG's S@H site:

I right-clicked on the picture for the Slave 1 set, and selected 'Open Image in New Tab'. That took me to the source of the image. I then changed the set number in the URL to that of the UCS Delta-7 set, which cannot be found in the shop, and promptly received this image:

10215-0000-xx-12-1.jpg

It can be found here.

I can do that with older sets too:

7119-0000-xx-12-1.jpg

So basically, as long as I know the set number, I can bring up images of tons of recent, current, and future sets. :classic:

Edited by Brickdoctor

I've heard rumors of the battlepacks being only 3 figs, but one of the BP's will be a Mandalorian one.

Nothing sure though, it's still just whispers and unconfirmed stuff.

Which means we will likely get more clone wars set.

Hopefully (I pray )we will get Shaak Ti and Mas Amedda figure with a removable head piece.

My apologies, whung, if this breaks your monopoly, but I think I found something on TLG's S@H site:

So basically, as long as I know the set number, I can bring up images of tons of recent, current, and future sets. default_classic.gif

Great find Doc, thanks for sharing this technique which is surely very useful for finding those images, especially the future sets.

I check with some connected with Lego today, 3 figures in BP might not be true, sounds like it's still going to be a 4 figure BP.

I'm a conformist! ! :yoda:

I check with some connected with Lego today, 3 figures in BP might not be true, sounds like it's still going to be a 4 figure BP.

I'm a conformist! ! default_yoda.gif

I do hope they keep the 4-fig BPs. 4 figs >>> 3 figs any day.

Great find Doc, thanks for sharing this technique which is surely very useful for finding those images, especially the future sets.

Now I'm just waiting for those set numbers....

Of course, I'd have to wait for TLG to get the pics up, and we don't even know what the sets will be! :laugh: