KimT

LEGO Star Wars 2010 Pictures and Rumors

I am sorry Darth Legolas but the cockpit is probably already being mass produced, I don't think the cockpit is going to change, this is what we get. But we can always hope.

Remember when we were all happy that we could get a cheap Mon calamari head? Well after those prices, I think that that assumption is just a myth.

Are you talking about Grievous' fighter cockpit or Slave1 cockpit :wacko: - slave 1 looks good to me- i have the old one from ep2 and it has a great big glass part for Slave 1 :classic: - what's wrong with it? really it is not as round as "real" one -but close enough -hey are legofigs completely accurate to human? :sceptic: and of course they are going to put some incredible price to the Grievous and mon calamari in same set- with four lightsabers and doc. droid- and i'm ready to pay that to get them... any news about Bane's speeder?

Are you sure that he was talking about dollars, not euros?

sounds like possible europrices- but no too cheap- they're dollars... :cry_sad: CTT will probably be at least 150 € here...

:sceptic:Yeah, I don't think lego is going to make a tactical droid. It's too hard(thats what she said). :sceptic:. But it is very likely that there will be a commando droid, as for the cad bane speeder, I personally want a Aurra Sing, Shahana Alama, Roboino, and commandos. And is it just me, or am I the only one who's not concerned with Ahsoka's b***s :tongue: .

tactical droid is not harder than the Battledroids- and they did them 10 years ago already :tongue:

@ the prices:

This italian shopping site features the summer wave and it�s prices. http://lego.e-toy.it/l_17_lego-star-wars.html

Plo Koon SF 26,99€

Wampa Cave 49,99€

Grievous� Fighter 49,99€

Palpatines Shuttle 69,99€

Slave One 89,99€

Juggernaut tank 132,99€

And this german shop site features the same summer SW sets without specific prices but as being available at 15th june.

http://www.superspielwaren.de/lego-8095-ge...ter-p-8572.html

Sounds good to me :thumbup: - but the price of the Venator last year was ridiculous :hmpf: - cheapest i've seen was 145 €- and only five figs (three hard to get though)! new ctt have at least seven and it still seems to be cheaper- strange- possibly piece count is smaller- but at least model seems to be much better than the Venator's -well let's see...

I think it isn't a good idea to talk about about prices in this topic, it has taken one whole page already.

Ontopic:

KimT, how do you know the rumor of a Cloud City playset? I thought it was just someone's idea it would be cool if there comes a CC playset in 2011, or did I miss something?

tactical droid is not harder than the Battledroids- and they did them 10 years ago already :tongue:

Actually they are chunky-er than battle droid, and what are you talking about that they made them 10 years ago :look:

Ironic, I was about to qute it before I saw you already had. Those comics are simply increadable. I still like the escape pod ones.

Sorry to go off topic, but what exactly is ironic about this? I see the coincidence, but definitely not the irony.

Are you talking about Grievous' fighter cockpit or Slave1 cockpit :wacko: - slave 1 looks good to me- i have the old one from ep2 and it has a great big glass part for Slave 1 :classic: - what's wrong with it? really it is not as round as "real" one -but close enough -hey are legofigs completely accurate to human? :sceptic: and of course they are going to put some incredible price to the Grievous and mon calamari in same set- with four lightsabers and doc. droid- and i'm ready to pay that to get them... any news about Bane's speeder?

We are talking about the cockpit on Greivous's fighter. I'd have to say Sok117, you could be right, but do you really think the blank white box where Han Solo is is being mass produced? :laugh: There's no doubt in my mind that at least something will change in Grevious's fighter, considering all we have is an old prototype picture, and if anything is to change, why not the cockpit?

Actually they are chunky-er than battle droid

New mold for torso, new mold for head, the end. They already seem to do a 21-B Medical droid in Palpatines shuttle with new head and torso. It shouldn´t be that difficult to do the same for Tactical droid. Plus he is more famous and important to the show as being a reappearing villain in the show. It´s like not doing Grievous or Bane figures, where LEGO finally catched on.

Actually they are chunky-er than battle droid, and what are you talking about that they made them 10 years ago :look:

TLG made battle droids in 1999 ... (Eleven years soon)and no one said it would have been a problem- you forget to quote me by the way.

New mold for torso, new mold for head, the end. They already seem to do a 21-B Medical droid in Palpatines shuttle with new head and torso. It shouldn´t be that difficult to do the same for Tactical droid. Plus he is more famous and important to the show as being a reappearing villain in the show. It´s like not doing Grievous or Bane figures, where LEGO finally catched on.

Tactical droids are easy to do if they will do a new molds i agree :classic: - just like that- i would like to see CIS-colored Mtt as a set or then TLG could do a new Clone Wars Battlepack- mandalorians or bounty hunters could be also good for bp:s... tactical droids are important in many episodes so yes it is like not doing the Bane or Grievous- i would like to see Wat Tambor and Nuvo Vindi- not only in lego- but also in other season's of the series- well that is off-topic though but still wanna see those guys too...

I think it isn't a good idea to talk about about prices in this topic, it has taken one whole page already.

Ontopic:

KimT, how do you know the rumor of a Cloud City playset? I thought it was just someone's idea it would be cool if there comes a CC playset in 2011, or did I miss something?

I don't.

There's loads of speculation about such a set and it would seem fitting if they decided to do one.

I've only heard Rockinkurt say that such a set is coming and he isn't around anymore.

I just want to see pictures of the 10212, and an official minifigure list. I hope there's a stormie or two.

I don't think its likely there might be a stormtrooper. Theres currently 4 minifigures rumored after a minifigure poster leak.

He's not technacally 'reapearing.' They just amde a lot of them... But I've made my own Tactical droid out of already released pieces, and it looks good.

I don't think its likely there might be a stormtrooper. Theres currently 4 minifigures rumored after a minifigure poster leak.

Yes, you're right that there are no Stormtroopers listed on the poster, BlueDragonZ.

On the other hand Stormtroopers are very common minifigs and characters which have been appearing for 10 years now - so perhaps TLG thought that they aren't interesting enough to show them on the poster.

Klaus-Dieter

But I've made my own Tactical droid out of already released pieces, and it looks good.

Pic?

Yes, you're right that there are no Stormtroopers listed on the poster, BlueDragonZ.

On the other hand Stormtroopers are very common minifigs and characters which have been appearing for 10 years now - so perhaps TLG thought that they aren't interesting enough to show them on the poster.

It could be.

If they are doing a landing platform with the shuttle they could possibly design it to fit with the AT-AT walker from this summer. Coupled with a shuttle this sounds like the best playset ever.

I can only hope that they will reveal 10212 at the Toy Fair in a few weeks. And I hope for a redo of the shuttle and not like Imperial Inspection with the exact same design.

Klaus-Dieter

Wow I just had a look and BlueDragonZ is right. I hope 10212 does come with some stormies because thats what Battle of Endor was missing but it would have been a miracle to put them in because of all the minifigs they had already put in there. It seems like a few of this years set are accompanying past sets which I love because they go so well together.

Wow I just had a look and BlueDragonZ is right. I hope 10212 does come with some stormies because thats what Battle of Endor was missing but it would have been a miracle to put them in because of all the minifigs they had already put in there. It seems like a few of this years set are accompanying past sets which I love because they go so well together.

I'm not too worry if they include stormtroopers or not. Those were quite easy to get last year with the imerpail battle packs. Your right roncanator, i find past sets go well with the new ones like the hoth rebel base goes good with the echo base and the recent battle packs.

Ahhhh yeah, I remember seeing that actually. Thanks much.

- Tilius

Your welcome. Pictures will be out soon when the new york toy fair comes. But if you want description, brickset got the london toy fair version.

Finally brickset added the Droid Tri-Fighter and the Swamp Speeder to the RotS set, the ARC-170 is still listed at the clone wars sets.

This has been an ongoing debate that goes nowhere, which finally died down. I hope it won't start up again and waste space in this topic. Just view the sets however you like, and keep it to yourself so that there won't be a purposeless argument.

By the way, if you have not seen this link over in the Harry Potter discussion, it is from a person who was at the UK Toy Fair and provides some descriptions of things. He doesn't say too much about Star Wars, other than the Palpy Shuttle looks like a jumble-of-colors and the new minifigures are awesome, but it's worth reading.

This has been an ongoing debate that goes nowhere, which finally died down. I hope it won't start up again and waste space in this topic. Just view the sets however you like, and keep it to yourself so that there won't be a purposeless argument.

By the way, if you have not seen this link over in the Harry Potter discussion, it is from a person who was at the UK Toy Fair and provides some descriptions of things. He doesn't say too much about Star Wars, other than the Palpy Shuttle looks like a jumble-of-colors and the new minifigures are awesome, but it's worth reading.

It's from those guys from Brickset,they're not that big Star Wars fans, they just say enough to appeal to them. I remember reading back that he thought the Tantive IV was a fake because he had the old label, but then he realized it was the 10 year anniversary label. They know a lot more about other stuff though. :tongue:

I don't like the direction Palpy's shuttle is heading in... it seems like the prototype was bad and is getting worse. I'll go check the comments to see if they updated anything on Star Wars.

EDIT: No, just a lot more on Harry Potter and the collectible figs. As far as I know, I don't have an account. Can someone here on Eurobricks go and ask about Greivous's Cockpit for me? :grin:

Edited by Darth Legolas

Sure, I was going to ask about the cad banes speeder and the 10212 myself. :sweet:

By the way, I'm new to brickshelf, so if any of you know how to contact someone, please tell me :blush: