KimT

LEGO Star Wars 2010 Pictures and Rumors

I deffinently think there's somthing there so what do you think?

That's kindof definitely a Bantha picture in the background. :laugh: I thought we moved on from this dicussion like last week?

Edited by darthperson

Okay so I enhanced part of the speeder set where the supposed Garindan A.K.A imperial spy, and I have to say it deffinantly looks like the minfigure is actually ther or it's a bunch of junk that happens to be in the shape of the spy. i personally would love the spy :cry_happy: .

I'm not sure what you're seeing... All I see is a Sandtrooper and a big distorted pile of junk in the backround. I would LOVE to believe in you, but I don't see why Lego would put the reason most people would buy this set, camouflaged in the backround. :wacko:

Edited by Clone Commander Assassin

I'm not sure what you're seeing... All I see is a Sandtrooper and a big distorted pile of junk in the backround. I would LOVE to believe in you, but I don't see why Lego would put the reason most people would buy this set, camouflaged in the backround. :wacko:

I know what you're saying but this is a prelim picture thst's not supposed to be released yet so i'm just saying anything is possible. To get back on topic with the ARC, I think that it's a bad remake of the original set with better minifigures.

I love the ARC but remember guys, that it's a prelim so Kit Fisto may be not finished yet. BTW, I think it's CW cuz I tried to look hard and the Clones looked like they had CW Clone faces but I may be wrong ( Trust me I know :tongue: ). OFF TOPIC: I hate CW, but not this time. There sets have really improved! :thumbup: Any "REAL" news about CTT yet?

They won't create a new design/mold for Kit Fisto. He looks pretty much the same in CW as he does in Episode 3, so there wouldn't really be much point. :classic:

Again, I really don't think there is a Garindan (SP?) minifigure included with the Landspeeder.

I also believe that the Kit Fisto is the same, he looks cartoony as it is. But I do think we will see some new pilots.

I can see his legs, hood with face, outline of cape. and a torso shape. I'd love it if we'd get him. The sets would just be getting better. Does that picture count as "confidental"? It doesn't show the mark but is still a part of the picture. I am a bit disapointed with the Arc. The nose is really messed up. I hope we'll get a hard plastic head for him but I doubt it. What I think is wierd is that SPIII gets more plastic head mods and SW gets rubber? :wacko: I'm really glad to see the return of OT. :wub: In 08 there were mostly CW sets. I have regained my faith in SW. The SW V-Wing brought me out of my dark age. One thing I can't get over is how much the "rumoured" spy looks like he's wearing a Groucho Marx disguise. :laugh:

Does anyone have a guess of who the 2nd clone in the pic is? It looks like it has 3-4 letters. My 1st guess was "Jag", but now I think that the 1st clone is Captain Jag.

If this set is featured in The Clone Wars series, the pilots will most likely be given names. This sort of backs up the fact that it'd be Clone Wars. We may not know who it is until we see clearer pics or the episode they're featured in.

We didn't have a clue who Rex, Rotta and Ahsoka were when we first saw their names on the prelim AT-TE box.

Okay so I enhanced part of the speeder set where the supposed Garindan A.K.A imperial spy, and I have to say it deffinantly looks like the minfigure is actually ther or it's a bunch of junk that happens to be in the shape of the spy. i personally would love the spy :cry_happy: .

Not this again! :hmpf: I thought we'd settled it that there won't be a Garindan fig in the landspeeder set. The evidence is against you, I'm afraid. :sceptic:

Again, I really don't think there is a Garindan (SP?).

:thumbup::wink:

A clearer photo of the upcoming ARC-170 fighter here: http://www.legoland.cz/starwars_2010.html

Thanks Paanjang16 for finding the picture :thumbup:

It seems to me the ARC-170 hasnt really been improved, judging from this picture.

Another Kit Fisto in this set is again a missed chance for TLC to give us a new jedi,

so my hopes are on the CTT for this.

I like the fact they redesigned the clone pilots, the more diversity the better I say! :cry_happy:

You can´t really belive in everything that is writen there. But if it is true, then credits to you for founding this. Otherwise, you will be Bantha food :grin:

Brickipedia can be altered by anyone and they've got the same sources as we do, so yes, dont believe everything that's posted up.

I myself have done some editing there based on information I've read here.

Always use your common sense and no picture is no proof. Preliminary picture means the set can still change as well.

New ARC-170 looks nice but it's still very, very similar to the original. So much so it isn't so much an improvement but more an alternate build of the same fighter. The figure selection is pretty good though, Kit Fisto is great (though I already have him too) and the new pilots are more accurate than the older ones.

Does anyone have a guess of who the 2nd clone in the pic is? It looks like it has 3-4 letters. My 1st guess was "Jag", but now I think that the 1st clone is Captain Jag.
If this set is featured in The Clone Wars series, the pilots will most likely be given names. This sort of backs up the fact that it'd be Clone Wars. We may not know who it is until we see clearer pics or the episode they're featured in.

Using my super-pixel-vision, I'm reckoning it does say Captain Jag under the first clone and something short under the second... would normally say something such as 'Clone Pilot' so it must be a different named clone.

Just as an aside, from the image the Clones' eyes don't look like the Clone Wars versions... the picture is too small to tell really but... just a thought. Most likely they'll be Clone Wars-ified like the rest of 'em :wink:

Another Kit Fisto in this set is again a missed chance for TLC to give us a new jedi,

Specifically, my hopes are on Aayla Secura... would mean I don't have to finish my custom :sweet:

Thanks Paanjang16 for finding the picture :thumbup:

It seems to me the ARC-170 hasnt really been improved, judging from this picture.

I like the fact they redesigned the clone pilots, the more diversity the better I say! :cry_happy:

Brickipedia can be altered by anyone and they've got the same sources as we do, so yes, dont believe everything that's posted up.

I myself have done some editing there based on information I've read here.

Always use your common sense and no picture is no proof. Preliminary picture means the set can still change as well.

Yes absolutly, at the least I´m sure there will be stickers or printed block on ARC. Why? Very easy answer-do anyone think lego won´t do "Open Circle Fleet" on the light yellow ( or what is it) lego wheel on the wings. So I think Open Circle Fleet symbol, engines, front part on "nose"(probalby green as the old one), transparent part under windows and maybe windows ( as in the qeust for r2-d2)will be printed or something like that.

post-6841-1253578720.jpg

It definitly is!

You're brilliant, haven't noticed the legs and the flesh face before! Seems like he is holding something in his hands, probably a "phone" to call the Imperials!

Thanks for sharing your catch with us.

Are you sure that's not just part of the background? It would be a strange choice of TLC to just hide it while it may higher the amount of sets that will be bought... :sceptic:

But I definately am looking forward to what it really is, and if it is Garindan or a Bantha it is sure that I will buy that set! :classic:

~General Magma :vader:

Are you sure that's not just part of the background? It would be a strange choice of TLC to just hide it while it may higher the amount of sets that will be bought... :sceptic:

But I definately am looking forward to what it really is, and if it is Garindan or a Bantha it is sure that I will buy that set! :classic:

Don't forget that he's a spy!

But the minifigs are all shown on the top of the box, and as the pics are very blurry an prelim, he might seem clearer, when we get the real set in december!

Don't forget that he's a spy!

But the minifigs are all shown on the top of the box, and as the pics are very blurry an prelim, he might seem clearer, when we get the real set in december!

Hmm...well, that's true but when I look at it [whatever it is] it is standing behind a stormtrooper and it seems a little too long for a minifig...

Hmm...well, that's true but when I look at it [whatever it is] it is standing behind a stormtrooper and it seems a little too long for a minifig...

Yeah, I have also noticed he's too long. Doesn't surprise me, as he's also taller in "real life". And you must remember, that the head with the hood has to be higher than a normal minifig head, because of the unusual shape.

Yeah, I have also noticed he's too long. Doesn't surprise me, as he's also taller in "real life". And you must remember, that the head with the hood has to be higher than a normal minifig head, because of the unusual shape.

The hood is not much higher, and the thing in the background looks like it's almost an entire minifig head taller! It's just strange how it is much taller than another minifig while it's standing behind that minifig. It's possible to get him but it could easily just be part of the background...

I would really like to have a Garindan minifig, it just doesn't look like him to me, but it's black, so for 50% I am thinking that he might be it, but for the other 50% I am thinking that it more likely may not be him...

But we'll see soon, hopefully! :classic:

EDIT: Oh, and by the way, I can see flesh on it, and Garindan is not a light-flesh being, right?

Edited by General Magma

They won't create a new design/mold for Kit Fisto. He looks pretty much the same in CW as he does in Episode 3, so there wouldn't really be much point. :classic:
I also believe that the Kit Fisto is the same, he looks cartoony as it is. But I do think we will see some new pilots.

There may be a chance of a new printing design, maybe with more cartoony features. :thumbup:

As for that Garindan person, I would have thought LEGO would have made him a little clearer. After all, they want sales, and that minifigure would be a very nice addition to the Landspeeder set.

I am really excited for the ARC-170! :sweet: It looks so much better than the first one (which I didn't get) and the new pilots are great, especially since they seem to be different from each other. I would have prefered a new jedi or at least a third pilot as I bought the JSF w/ booster ring mostly for the figs, but as some have said before, Fisto's torso is useful for custom jedi, so it's not all bad. :wink: And it will be neat to have a dark green R2 unit as well.

The Tri-Fighter is looking better every time I look at it too. Can't wait to get it along with the ARC. ForceMaster sent me a close-up of it and seems to have dark-blue 2x4 tiles where the stickers are. (PM him if you want to see it. :wink: )

As for the Garindan spy... Well, in that enhanced picture it does look an awful lot like there is one. Would be great if there was, even though there wasn't any spy mentioned in any of the first rumors and the set is packed with minifigs already. I guess we'll have to wait and see.

For those who argue that the box art designers wouldn't hide such an important part of a set in the background: He's a spy! Of course he will blend into the background! Duh! :tongue: Seriously though, that picture is very blurry and low-contrast. If that really is a Garindan spy, I'm sure he will stand out much more in the final box art. :wink:

Landspeeder:

I've just noticed, that the set will have 6(!) figs!

Just look at it! There will be, C3PO, R2-D2, Obi, Luke, Sandtrooper, and the spy creature, who showed Han's shipyard to the stormies.

Just look closely on the upper left of the pic. There is a black fig, with gray face. ;)

I hope it will look like in the PC game.

So it will be a really good set.

It seems that I have started quiet a good argument about the spyguy. :)

I am happy that lot of members agree with me.

I am really curious, what the result will be. 6, or just 5??? Mystery is so ON!!!

For those who argue that the box art designers wouldn't hide such an important part of a set in the background: He's a spy! Of course he will blend into the background! Duh! :tongue:

I just mean that it could possibly draw away potential buyers of the set if they look at it with a quick glance and don't see anything new. I do still hope that he will be included, but I am guessing that he won't. Looking at the first pic we saw I was unsure, but the blown up pic really just looks like a blob to me. But maybe that's just me.

As for the ARC-170, I do believe that you are right, ADHO15. Nothing else fits so I am sure that the 2nd pilot will be a named character.

And for the "mystery", pkp, I will still buy this set even if it does not include a Garindan. All I care about that I for sure want in this set is the new (er) R2 and the landspeeder. I made a bad choice when I was younger, and neglected to buy a value pack with Slave 1 and the original landspeeder for only $20. Ever since that and the overpriced "Cantina" (more like archway and table) set, I have always wanted a landspeeder.

While I dislike the ARC-170, I love how we have two (slightly) different decals for the new helmets. Shame that the visor is printed, though.

Not this again! :hmpf: I thought we'd settled it that there won't be a Garindan fig in the landspeeder set. The evidence is against you, I'm afraid. :sceptic:

Only in your mind, my very young apprentice. :wink:

Honestly? You settled that there wouldn't be a Garindan fig. Everyone else is waiting for better pictures.