Sign in to follow this  
Vicmackey80

MOC: Provenzano's arrest

I'm impressed........those cops are so COOL looking ! :grin:

Great scene and good MOC'ing 'Vicmackey80' - and no horse heads neither ! :devil:

I'm a conformist! ! :sweet:

Well done MOC. The ninja heads worked well for the covered policemen. :thumbup:

That guy looks like a friendly ungle/grandpa, but given he is a maffia boss he must be a cold blooded killer. That combo just gives me the shivvers. Nice MOC btw. :classic:

...thanks...i'm happy wich you like my MOC...

For me is very important the details, in my city all the minifigures have hair, head, torso and legs different.

The cop with mask are a unit present in every Police Headquarters of italian city, name is "Squadra Mobile" and consist in the investigative squad of italian police, for normal operation this cops work in civilian dress, for special operation with Mafia or terrorist, they used the hood in presence of TV or newspapers, for eventually vegeance of mafios family.

This isn't the Special Force of italian police, but only italian "Scotland Yard", the italian police special force are the N.O.C.S.!

Very detailed rendition of the real scene, Vicmackey80.

I like the details like the TV troupe on the left and the accuracy in the reconstruction of the characters' positions.

P.S. - Could you please reduce the pics size to 800 pixels maximum, as by our Guidelines? Thank you.

neat MOC

Please elaborate, don't just say 'neat MOC', that is useless and generally seen as annoying.