Corvus

Star Wars: The Clone Wars: season 3 discussion

OK cool thanks, BTW when does season 2 go blu-ray, yeah US date will do, will probably import it.

Why? Do you not like them, or do you just not want them to be ruined?

No i'm happy they're in, I just find it a little tiny bit dissapointing it's only a cameo appearence.

I doubt those names are true, young Jinn in a clone wars episode?. although a tie in with the MF would be interesting, while also being rubbish as im sure lego would then spit out a millionth MF set.

And it would probably contradict the novel, too.

Well if you mean return by the season coming out it comes out on the 17 of september in America, not to sure about Australia.

Most people only care about the US release date, because the day after it hits US screens, a million people are trying to be the first to get it onto YouTube for the rest of the world to see. :tongue:

No not all of us, some of us are not cheap and have hotfile and rapidshare accounts, so we can see it in HD the same day as the US. :tongue:

Edited by DarthSion

No not all of us, some of us are not cheap and have hotfile and rapidshare accounts, so we can see it in HD the same day as the US. :tongue:

Lucky. I don't have cable, so I'm waiting until the Monday after to legally see the episode online. :grin:

Lucky. I don't have cable, so I'm waiting until the Monday after to legally see the episode online. :grin:

Are you sure it's "legal"? oh I see what you mean, ""Legal"". Well i'll just look this dircetion while you ""Legally"" watch the episodes. :tongue:

Are you sure it's "legal"? oh I see what you mean, ""Legal"". Well i'll just look this dircetion while you ""Legally"" watch the episodes. :tongue:

For most of season 2 the episodes were posted on Starwars.com itself just a week after they aired, so I would call that pretty legal.

For those who can't wait (or who's internet connections don't load starwars.com so well anyway), youtube is certainly not the way to go. You need to dig a little deeper to come up with some better illegal sites.

For most of season 2 the episodes were posted on Starwars.com itself just a week after they aired, so I would call that pretty legal.

For those who can't wait (or who's internet connections don't load starwars.com so well anyway), youtube is certainly not the way to go. You need to dig a little deeper to come up with some better illegal sites.

It's really surprising how many of those sites there are......well surprising may not be the right word :wink:

I remeber there was a site (watchclonewarsonline, or something like that) that had it in 1080p Hi-Def, but you have to go through a survey and enter your e-mail address to watch.

I remeber there was a site (watchclonewarsonline, or something like that) that had it in 1080p Hi-Def, but you have to go through a survey and enter your e-mail address to watch.

Here 'ya go and it's finally working now: Link

By the way, does anybody know what that "secret corner" of the Clone Wars mural at Celebration V was all about?

Never mind. It was Savage. LINK

Here 'ya go and it's finally working now: Link

I wasn't looking for it, since I avoid those sites, but thanks anyways. :classic:

Awesome video Oky!

I hope he really documented that and put it in his portfolio.

I wasn't looking for it, since I avoid those sites, but thanks anyways. :classic:

I do too.

Not only does it bear the danger of viruses (It's always a possibility) but it just seems....not right. I don't know but I only use it if I really want to see an episdoe and can't find it anywhere else.

Not only does it bear the danger of viruses (It's always a possibility) but it just seems....not right. I don't know but I only use it if I really want to see an episdoe and can't find it anywhere else.

I usually do, too. The risk of viruses are high, and I just hate trying to find a site- usually you have to join, download something, etc., which I really don't want to do. However, now that I'm at college, I don't have access to a TV. Nor do I want to watch the CW on SW.com- the quality is terrible, and the quality of some of the renderings is wasted.

I usually do, too. The risk of viruses are high, and I just hate trying to find a site- usually you have to join, download something, etc., which I really don't want to do. However, now that I'm at college, I don't have access to a TV. Nor do I want to watch the CW on SW.com- the quality is terrible, and the quality of some of the renderings is wasted.

Buy it on disc and watch it during the holidays.

That's what I did last year. I probably will do it again this year.

New video on SW.com in which some actors and sound people pat themselves on the back for how cinematic the series is. I agree with that, mostly- Some episodes had some pretty sweeping scenes and were absolutely beautiful to watch. Now, can the get to work on the dialogue, or perhaps some of the original character's designs?

Oh, I will eventually get the season set- when it comes out. But that's not until months after the season is over and the next has already begun..

Oh, I will eventually get the season set- when it comes out. But that's not until months after the season is over and the next has already begun..

I'll eventually get the BD set. For the time being I'll settle for TV rips - I still remember in the 80s watching TV in b&w, and in terrible colour with the reception going in & out so not-quite HD doesn't bother me much at all.

Uh, that's not a trailer, it's the same interview Mr. Mandalorian just posted. :sceptic:

Nice video nonetheless. It doesn't really reveal anything new, but it does have some good looking scenes that make excited for this season.

I saw a commercial on TV where you can see Artoo getting shocked just like Threepio, and a display with him on it along with some statistics. Does he get kidnapped too? Are they trying to get access to the Republic secrets in his memory bank again? :sceptic: We'll see.

Uh, that's not a trailer, it's the same interview Mr. Mandalorian just posted. :sceptic:

Nice video nonetheless. It doesn't really reveal anything new, but it does have some good looking scenes that make excited for this season.

I saw a commercial on TV where you can see Artoo getting shocked just like Threepio, and a display with him on it along with some statistics. Does he get kidnapped too? Are they trying to get access to the Republic secrets in his memory bank again? :sceptic: We'll see.

Oh im so sorry but the one that I found on Apple Tv is definitely new it had the tridents breaking into the kamino facilities there kinda like those space pods the commando droids where in where the droids come out off the pod. Oh general grievous and asajj ventress are in kamino sorry about the video

It's OK. Let's hope someone puts that one on youtube soon.

According to the official Star Wars blog calendar, the first two episodes are called "Clone Cadets" and "ARC Troopers". Kind of strange names for episodes, but if they're true, I'm guessing it will be the Kamino episodes, the first one focusing on the cadets inside the facility that is under attack, and the second on those new "Phase 1.5" ARC troopers.

According to the official Star Wars blog calendar, the first two episodes are called "Clone Cadets" and "ARC Troopers". Kind of strange names for episodes, but if they're true, I'm guessing it will be the Kamino episodes, the first one focusing on the cadets inside the facility that is under attack, and the second on those new "Phase 1.5" ARC troopers.

Well in the trailer for Kamino you see a shot off the kiddie clones :tongue: from the Boba episode running across one off those bridges in side the facility

Sweet... a whole episode dedicated to the 1.5 troops.... I hope this is true.