All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Ngoc Nguyen

Technic 2019 Set Discussion

So like tower crane with 4 deployable stabilizers? This set can turn out to resemble 42042. The undercarriage is the same for both models. How is "truck with show cars" different from the A model though?
  3. Heppy9

Harry Potter 2019 - Rumors and discussion

Went to Smyths this morning and got the knight bus for £28.99 with voucher then went back in and got expect patronum for £13.99 with voucher! Interestingly the sets have been taken off their website! Wonder if they got a slap on the wrist for selling them early!
  4. Lionbear8

Harry Potter 2019 - Rumors and discussion

I see. thanks for clarifying. so the 18 / 19 sets are much better fit and looking combination. I hope they continue the connected sets, makes a really nice display.
  5. Bartybum

Hardly surprising lol, the A model's also a crane
  6. Peppermint_M

LEGO Legacy: Heroes Unboxed

Gameloft are determined to get my money. Pepper Roni and The Infomaniac had better be there! Also I am hoping for Johnny Thunder, of course. Ogel and the Alpha Team would be great fun too. I am terribly bad at tactical games though. Hey.
  7. LegoModularFan

[MOC] Science Tower City Site Extension

This looks great, I love the variety of techniques, the different colors, the shaping and the architecture! It would be great if you created a Flickr account (if you don’t have one already), you have some great stuff! Keep it up!
  8. Pchan1983

What was the last movie you watched?

And just watched John Wick 3. It's good but I wish they gave John Wick a closure! My thoughts here.
  9. Today
  10. Kevin Flemming

[MOC] Release the Krakken!

I don't think it's 'Krack-en,' anyways. Always heard it said 'Kray-ken.'
  11. Ok. I was wrong.
  12. Kevin Flemming

[INSTRUCTIONS] Babylon 5 Omega Class Destroyer

Respect for accepting charity donations as payment, for a digital product. I hope this starts a trend.
  13. @Yevhen Because I'm make short chassis truck and heavy model crane (similar to the model Palfinger PK92002). Something like that:
  14. Paperinik77pk

My first Lego trains book

Great work, I'll buy it for sure!!! :)
  15. Maaboo35

Anyone else see that coming?
  16. Paperinik77pk

Building 7777

It's a long time since I wrote on this thread - I see things have improved!!! :) The refinery is one of my darkest desires!!! Many thanks for sharing!!!
  17. Paperinik77pk

5-6m train station (simple 8wide platform)

Nice and clean!!! :)
  18. Paperinik77pk

[MOC] Southern Pacific 4-10-2

Beautiful locomotive - nice solutions and great attention to details and cinematics!
  19. You just read my mind (1:15 scale needs at least bigger rims) But it look nice
  20. Paperinik77pk

[MOC] Midi Scale Trains *(Oil Tanker)*

Great work for really small trains!!! Fantastic!
  21. I_Igor

I'm waiting (and waiting and waiting...) for more info about Land Rover
  22. dimaks13

42097's B is compact tower crane. 42098's is truck with show cars.
  23. williejm

[MOC] Release the Krakken!

This is awesome - great work. Love that you even have a little siphon on the side
  24. Why is the crane part so huge? It takes 1/3 of the length of the truck! Why is the cargo bed so short?
  25. I_Igor

[MOC] Jeep Wrangler Rubicon

It is very cute I also like modular approach with detachable parts and for functionality other members said everything
  26. kbalage

@JonathanM I compared it to this photo, this seems to be 9 studs for me.
  1. Load more activity