Sign in to follow this  
JimBee

Dystopia: Day 3

Nope, not me. I wouldn't be raving about the importance of voting if I got to do my own personal "votings" at night. :wink:

Heh, yeah, I suppose you're right.

Seth (Might have killed Bella to get at Brian, suspicous behaviur,)

Sam (Might have crashed 'copter)

Brian (Might have killed Patricia to get at Seth)

Ron (Might have crashed the copter, whined a lot)

Someone might have wanted to get at the brothers.

Someone might have wanted to get at Bill

If they did want to 'get' Me, Zane, The Guv, Seth or Bill, surely it would've been easier to simply go after them as opposed to emotionally playing with them?

These are a few people on my list of suspicious people:

1) Leo Nathans - As I said earlier, he was a bit too eager to vote for me.

2) Wyatt Fandorski - A bit quiet, however, I'm not completely sure.

3) Zane Collinham - He too was a bit too eager to vote for me yesterday, not even stating a reason.

Now then, has anybody learned anything since yesterday?

Oh please. :hmpf: I'm a freaking KID! I killed my father because I'm hoping for a better life on this island? :wacko:

Interesting, Seth. :sceptic:

Brother, I beleive you're correct. Why not just kill us, and not try and play us like emotional puppets.

Guess what? You are making zero sense. Zero, I say! :wacky:

Why would I want to get back at Brian by killing his mistress? Or why would he want to get back at me? What have we done to each other during these four days in here? And how could have Samantha or Ron crashed our helicopter when they were nowhere near it?

And what on earth do any of these "vengeances" have to do with this Game of Life? You're out of your mind... :hmpf_bad:

Why would I want to get back at Brian by killing his mistress? Or why would he want to get back at me? What have we done to each other during these four days in here? And how could have Samantha or Ron crashed our helicopter when they were nowhere near it?

And what on earth do any of these "vengeances" have to do with this Game of Life? You're out of your mind... :hmpf_bad:

Agreed. Leo Nathans, you're making absolutely no sense.

Unless something else major comes up, I know who I'm voting for today.

Someone also might have wanted sausages for breakfast, but that doesn't help us at all.

Do you have any proof that warrants these crazy and seemingly unrelated accusations?

Oh gosh, oh gosh, I can't believe this is happening to us! eight dead! My chances of getting off this island are getting slimmer and slimmer. I still don't know who to watch for. Keep an eye on those collingham kids, make sure there all okay, you never know what a death in the family can cause people to do, I'm not voting, just suspicious.

Agreed. Leo Nathans, you're making absolutely no sense.

Unless something else major comes up, I know who I'm voting for today.

Definitely.

And how could I crash the 'copter? I wouldnt even know how to sabotage a helicopter because I fly planes. :hmpf:

I agree with Bill that Seth seems nothing like a vigilant for either side by the way she talks and acts.

Trying to identify the vigilante can only help the insane, so let's not. :hmpf:

Maybe an investagator though. Im gonna voice my full suspicians tommorrow after we get some rest.

Again, why help the insane? Unless... :sceptic:

Now shirley how is dinner coming? :thumbup:

You'll just have to wait and see what washes turns up. :grin:

I'm not sure if waiting another day is wise, we are dropping like flies over the night time.

Agreed. We need to take action, we're still dying faster than the insanes.

Keep an eye on those collingham kids, make sure there all okay, you never know what a death in the family can cause people to do, I'm not voting, just suspicious.

I see where you're going with that and I agree. Statistics lean in that direction rather fiercely...

I believe it has been more than twenty-four hours since the day started.

Vote: Leo Nathans / Legonater

For all the reason's I've stated before, coupled with the fact that you've made absolutely zero sense since the day started.

I must agree his rational makes no sense which leads me to believe he's insane, if not well, his random banters weren't helping anyway.

VOTE: Leo Nathans / Legonator

I must agree his rational makes no sense which leads me to believe he's insane, if not well, his random banters weren't helping anyway.

VOTE: Leo Nathans / Legonator

Can you elaborate on your logic here? Would you like the sane majority be lessened because of poor banter?

The insanes may be insane, but I'd also expect them to be a little more careful and avoid attracting attention so obviously.

The insanes may be insane, but I'd also expect them to be a little more careful and avoid attracting attention so obviously.

Yeah, because of this I find it somewhat improbable that Leo is one of the insanes. On the other hand, they might just be unlucky to have a loose cannon like him on their side (no offense, Leo). :tongue:

But until a more convincing name comes up, I'll have to live as I preach, and vote: Leo Nathans/The Legonater.

Can you elaborate on your logic here? Would you like the sane majority be lessened because of poor banter?

Due to his out of touch approach. Could it just be mumbles, sure, btu we have gone 2 nights with no convictions and look at how many have died. It's not much to go off of but at least it is something.

Is this a great reason to vote for him, No, but it's a reason, and if we keep going on like we are, then everyone will be killed by the killers at night adn we all will loose, our lives.

As I've said before, most of this list was made yesterday. not long after you two argued endlessly. And I'm not reffering to the copter, but to the plane.

Oops... looking at the list I see I've made a few... uh... typos. Sorry.

As I've said before, most of this list was made yesterday. not long after you two argued endlessly. And I'm not reffering to the copter, but to the plane.

Oops... looking at the list I see I've made a few... uh... typos. Sorry.

Not much of a defense.

Not much of a defense.

So? There's no rational reason to vote for anyone right now. I merely stated a list of motives. That's all.

So? There's no rational reason to vote for anyone right now. I merely stated a list of motives. That's all.

But they aren't really motives at all, if you think about how this Game of Life is played. The insane ones could be practically anybody, and personal relationships and arguments have nothing to do with who kills who. It's more about who's a threat, who could expose the insane ones, who has abilities that work against the insanes etc. Those are some of the motives the insanes most likely have.

You can't really draw direct conclusions from two people arguing or what someone's profession is. It just doesn't work that way.

But they aren't really motives at all, if you think about how this Game of Life is played. The insane ones could be practically anybody, and personal relationships and arguments have nothing to do with who kills who. It's more about who's a threat, who could expose the insane ones, who has abilities that work against the insanes etc. Those are some of the motives the insanes most likely have.

You can't really draw direct conclusions from two people arguing or what someone's profession is. It just doesn't work that way.

Oh... sorry. It appears I watch NCIS more than i play The Game Of Life.

Oh... sorry. It appears I watch NCIS more than i play The Game Of Life.

NCIS!! Where!!

I don't know if I should vote for you Leo, you do seem to have an awful lot of people going against you, and you do wear that atrocious outfit. I think that if we want to get things done, we need to start takeing, ermm well, risks, I'll give you another chance, please don't stab us in the back!

Hmm... I'm not sure if Leo's trying to connect character motives is a clear indicator of his sanity, but as I, and others said earlier, we have to make a conviction. Thats why I am going to vote:Leo Nathans.