Sign in to follow this  
NarakuAulonocara

Christo's custom Legos

Hi

Does anyone have some?

I really love his creations

I have: Clone wars Ki ADi, skiff guard, Boss Nass, clone wars Padme, darth Nihilus.

I'm waiting on Aayla Secura, Clone wars Senator Organa, and a Rune Haako

I really wish he would make more characters. I have seen some products from him that seem rare

does anyone have any pictures?

For example, I have seen a Nautolan jedi with a beard

P.S. Moderator(s), I don't know if we are allowed to discuss about other seller's products (I've looked around and haven't found anything pertaining to this topic)

so do close the topic if necessary

This will be purely for the appreciation and discussion about the experience with his products

It will not be about buying or promoting.

I believe this topic belongs in the B/S/T/F forum.

I don't have Cristo's customs myself, but from what I've seen there amazing. :oh:

Edit: Oops, I do have one of his customs, I have a printed flesh Dooku head :grin:

P.S. Moderator(s), I don't know if we are allowed to discuss about other seller's products (I've looked around and haven't found anything pertaining to this topic)

so do close the topic if necessary

This will be purely for the appreciation and discussion about the experience with his products

It will not be about buying or promoting.

As long as members do not use discussion topics for more or less hidden promotion and advertising, feel free to discuss. It enriches the community :classic:

@ commdr_neyo - being this about experience with customs, it can stay here in the customs' home :wink:

LuxorV

@ commdr_neyo - being this about experience with customs, it can stay here in the customs' home :wink:

Okay, thanks LuxorV.

Will someone please post a link to his shop as I've never heard of him before.

Thanks in advance!

awesomebrick

Same here, I`ve never heard of him before :sad: . Can someone please post a link?

I found in an other eurobricks topic his link. :tongue:

(in Buy, Sell, Trade and Finds topics. Intern Link)

Link

Edited by Wout

I have his Hush ( :wub: ) and black suit Spider-Man figs. I also purchased his Kit Fisto and Boss Nass figs for other purposes (needed their parts). Been wanting my hands on his Iron Man and Superman.

-Omi

I have six of his Endor helmets, and several capes, and the helms are a bit lopsided, but the quality is amazing. When he comes out with some more I'll be sure to order again.

Omicron, will trade you ANYTHING for that kit fisto or even just the tenticle hairpiece and when say ANYTHING i mean ANYTHING!!!!! :grin::thumbup: PLEASE!!! :sweet:

Edited by gagelovesmaccaroni

He makes good customs, but I wonder if some of the things he does are legal.

Edited by Bobskink

He makes good customs, but I wonder if some of the things he does are legal.

He is as legal as Brickforge and Brickarms and other customizers out there

-Omi

could i also trade something for hush? :sweet:

Please, note that this is just a discussion topic, not a trading post.

We also like our members to use proper capitalisation in their posts, since this forum is aimed at adult fans of LEGO (AFOLs). Thank you.

O.K., when I press on the link, it shows the words that the store does not exist, perhaps there is more than one link? Has anyone else had this problem?

Edited by tchuk-norst

ok, when i press on the link, it says store does not exist! what happened?

He probably closed that store.

Btw, we ask our members to show maturity in their posts, for example by using proper spelling, punctuation and capitalisation. Would you mind trying harder in your next posts? Thank you.

Does anyone know if he's changed the name of his ebay store? I haven't seen his store online lately. I know he often takes a one month break during the year, and it is summer down in South Africa now.

Does anyone know if he's changed the name of his ebay store? I haven't seen his store online lately. I know he often takes a one month break during the year, and it is summer down in South Africa now.

I know he has changed names in the past, and currently his store is closed.

-Omi