Sign in to follow this  
JimBee

Dystopia - Confirmation and Discussion

Sweet Death Jim! Yay we were right!

Ricecracker's actually the one who came up with it. :wink:

Ricecracker's actually the one who came up with it. :wink:

It was brutal! :laugh: Great job. Kudos to Ricecracker, and to the both of you for keeping this game so entertaining! :thumbup:

~Peace

(Shirley looked sadly away after determining that there was nothing edible left).

Agreed, nice day conclusion. This line really made me :laugh:

Cause you're nice Shirley....

Thanks for letting me play guys, this was fun- and a great learning experiance. That accident with the fire place has actually happened to me before.

I still don't get how a list of motives leads to a conviction...

Cause you're nice Shirley....

Thanks for letting me play guys, this was fun- and a great learning experiance. That accident with the fire place has actually happened to me before.

I still don't get how a list of motives leads to a conviction...

It wasn't just the list of motives, it was the crazy list of motives that led to the conviction. :tongue:

It wasn't just the list of motives, it was the crazy list of motives that led to the conviction. :tongue:

Well it made sence to me...

The thing I love the msot about this is how every one comes at me like a mob.

Well it made sence to me...

The thing I love the msot about this is how every one comes at me like a mob.

I guess that's why they call it lynching. :wink:

This is one of the most enjoyable game experience ever. :thumbup:

I will like to thanks the hosts, JimButcher and Ricecracker for doing such a wonderful job. I had a great time playing this and I really wished I could last a little bit longer. Nevertheless, good luck to all of you out there.

Okay, could someone please edit my quote of myself out of my post? I had it there for reference when I was trying to explain it, and forgot to take it out before I posted it. Now I'm just repeating myself. Geez, I'm not making myself look good, am I? :blush:

~Peace

Okay, could someone please edit my quote of myself out of my post? I had it there for reference when I was trying to explain it, and forgot to take it out before I posted it. Now I'm just repeating myself. Geez, I'm not making myself look good, am I? :blush:

~Peace

No, we all just think it's your accent, as always.

Someone has the ability to use the search engine on Google.

Someone clearly diodn't think of that *facepalm*.

Someone appreciates that theres's one person in this game who picked up on the subtitles.

:tongue:

Someone appreciates that theres's one person in this game who picked up on the subtitles.

Someone else appreciated the setting as a whole's cheeky nod to said popular tele-show!

It's great to see that the insanes are being rid of! Last Mafia games I've played it's almost been a landslide victory for the scum in their many, sausage-eating guises.

Go sanes!

Someone needs to learn how to not act like a bad guy... It amazed me that you all sorta just went with it. No second thoughts. That's what I get for talking crazy, I guess. :grin: Well, I had fun.

At least Red Moon isn't a Mafia game... :laugh::wink:

~Peace

Someone needs to learn how to not act like a bad guy... It amazed me that you all sorta just went with it. No second thoughts. That's what I get for talking crazy, I guess. :grin: Well, I had fun.

At least Red Moon isn't a Mafia game... :laugh::wink:

~Peace

The mob has spoken :devil:

I just want to find out if iamded was insane... We'll have to wait for the pictures to develop though.

We really should get a one-hour photo service on the island.

We really should get a one-hour photo service on the island.

Someone agrees.

It's a little odd being out of the loop after being insane, wondering what the others have been doing while your dead. i'll get used to it.

Someone agrees.

I was joking. The day can end at a time when the hosts aren't able to do a conclusion, so I guess it's fair to give them a little time.

I was joking. The day can end at a time when the hosts aren't able to do a conclusion, so I guess it's fair to give them a little time.

Someone else was joking too.

Someone else appreciated the setting as a whole's cheeky nod to said popular tele-show!

:sweet: Yay! You get free passage off of the island! (In spirit, of course).

Someone still wants to know when the dystopian parts will appear. :sceptic:

:laugh:

Patience, young one. :wink:

Also, we've decided to reveal the convicted persons' alliance right away from now on (check my last post). The pictures and conclusion will be up in a little while.

Sign in to follow this