puriri

The Royalty

Captain Iron Arm has left the honorable trade as a sailor and taken command of the HMS Unmutinable. Now renamed The Royalty this brigantine is ready to pillage all around the seven seas!

4452549794_335e21a827_b.jpg

The Stern:

4451773633_b362b873e5_b.jpg

The bow (kinda hard to see):

4451773073_cd1a43f5c4_b.jpg

4452548406_7696214cdd_b.jpg

Below:

4451774917_d312a6a413_b.jpg

Completely by accident the ship can split in two making an easy access inside:

4452550384_4e111e1079_b.jpg

Better set sail if you see this on the horizon, because Iron Arm won't be givin' quarters!

-Puriri

Better set sail if you see this on the horizon, because Iron Arm won't be givin' quarters!

-Puriri

Depends if my armament is large enough :pir-devil:

I like the ship! Is it supposed to be a MOD of the IFS? Yours looks like a shortened version of it.

:pir_yoda:

EDIT: Oh yeah, the playability aspect adds a nice touch! :thumbup: :thumbup:

Edited by the_green_avenger

Thanks, I'm glad you like it!

I like the ship! Is it supposed to be a MOD of the IFS? Yours looks like a shortened version of it.

Sorta, it was more of liking the side idea and having all the pieces lying around.

-Puriri

A very nice little ship, the playability is nice and it's story is cool as well. It seems fairly strong, but watch for Flame Rats :jollyroger:

That's cool! Do you maybe have some other pictures of it, though? Like, more angles, more shots of the interior, and with all the sails attached? Also, I'm curious as to how the deck attaches and how the tilted sides are done.

Those new bow and stern sections are pretty handy, aren't they? You can take off the top section and make an even wider variety of ship designs. I wonder, can those top sections be stacked on top of each other to make an even higher bow or stern? By the time I thought of doing it, my Imperial Flagship was already too far along. :pir_laugh2:

Can you resize your pictures to a maximum of 800x600? It would be very useful for people with the slower connections. A tutorial can be found here.

Thanks! :pir-classic:

The Royalty looks great, I love the colours and the tumblehome. A lantern on the back would be a nice touch. I also like the influences of the Imperial Flagship.

Nice job! :thumbup:

Thanks every one! I missed the last couple of replies. :pir_wacko: Whoops!

And I will try to resize them, especially since my connection is also quiet slow!

Tumblehome broadsides + nice cabin + niceness = one great ship!

I love it. Interesting to see the IFS without its full length and heighth. You did a good job.

Capt.JohnPaul

cool design of the minifigs...could you put more photos of the captain with a big red beard?

I'll have to see if I can find him! If I can't I'll try to rebuild him.