Sign in to follow this  
UsernameMDM

Target Easter Polybags

I checked the Target in the Fremont Hub today, and there were still no Star Wars polybags. The City ones were gone too, with a couple of Duplo ones left. :sceptic:

Has anyone had any sightings in the Maine / New Hampshire / Massachusetts area? I have only one local Target, in Dover, NH, and it doesn't have them yet.

Peter

Has anyone had any sightings in the Maine / New Hampshire / Massachusetts area? I have only one local Target, in Dover, NH, and it doesn't have them yet.

Peter

I'm wondering as well. I'll have to see if I can take a ride tomorrow to target in MA on plain st.

At Target here, they had the Star Wars ones for $3.50 each and the City ones were $3.00

They didn't look very interesting nor would their resale value be high, so I didn't buy any :grin:

Since this thread seems largely devoted to sightings, I suppose I should report that I began seeing all of these (both Star Wars, both City and all five Duplo Farm) at the Target here (Tallahassee, FL, USA) last week, all priced at the same pricing reported everywhere ($3.49 for each of the two SW sets, $2.99 for each of the others). Quantities seemed reasonable as of Friday, Feb. 26th, when I last looked. I've picked up a single X-Wing Fighter thus far.

The Target in the NewPark Mall, Newark (in California) finally came through for me today! The Fremont Hub Target (my most favorite Target) didn't have any of these, but the NewPark Mall one did! I picked up two of each; one pair to open, and one pair to keep mint. :classic:

4423912404_f76db4fec3.jpg

(There were about 15+ of each set at the NewPark Mall Target, by the way)

Edited by ILikePi

The Target in the NewPark Mall, Newark (in California) finally came through for me today! The Fremont Hub Target (my most favorite Target) didn't have any of these, but the NewPark Mall one did! I picked up two of each; one pair to open, and one pair to keep mint. :classic:

4423912404_f76db4fec3.jpg

(There were about 15+ of each set at the NewPark Mall Target, by the way)

Thanks for the tip, Pi! The NewPark Mall Target now has slightly fewer left on sale. :grin:

At least one of the Targets near me sold out of the Star Wars ones but then got some more, so clearly they are indeed being restocked, at least to a point. I have no idea how many will ultimately be allotted to each store, though.

Going by the quantities I've seen of the various sets over repeated visits, it appears the Star Wars ones are definitely the most popular (no surprise there), but the City ones are almost as popular. I haven't been able to tell whether the Duplo Farm ones are selling at all, though I imagine they are, and will probably go more quickly as Easter gets closer.

I've gotten one Republic Attack Shuttle and two X-Wing Fighters, and I think I'd like one of the firefighters eventually.

Sign in to follow this