Sign in to follow this  
Hinckley

Red Moon: Chapter Three

And if the alcove is 5x5, then the bricks in a 4x4 formation should fit. Yeah, I'm fairly certain the tan bricks go there.

I'd like to see if that bottom dark grey thing can move at the bottom of the right alcove.

*Well it's not 5x5, I lied. :blush: Sorry. Its 5 studs wide x 4 bricks high.*

*The dark grey thing does not move.*

"mobs shifT nice vote...

_ _ _ | _ _ _ _ | _ _ | _ _ _ _ _ _ _ ..."

Unless I've counted wrong, there are 17 letters and 16 spaces...

Unless I've counted wrong, there are 17 letters and 16 spaces...

*crap.*

"mobs shifT nice vote...

_ _ _ | _ _ _ _ _ | _ _ | _ _ _ _ _ _ _ ..."

I guess I didn't even know what an anagram is...

I'd like to arrange the blocks in the wall so that all of the tiled sides are facing towards the sides, in order to minimize the height and maximize the width.

Hopefully this will actually work...

I guess I didn't even know what an anagram is...

I'd like to arrange the blocks in the wall so that all of the tiled sides are facing towards the sides, in order to minimize the height and maximize the width.

Hopefully this will actually work...

*It doesn't.*

I discovered the answer to the anagram, but I'm not sure you all want to hear it...

The bones of victims make excellent weapons.

gulp

*Correct.*

I discovered the answer to the anagram, but I'm not sure you all want to hear it...

gulp

Cheery...

I said, "let's leave before things get bad," but no one listened. Now here we are talking about bones and victims and weapons and no one listens.

I'm too young and handsome and talented to die!!!

Dammit.

Given the latest view, this is as close as I can get to actually fulfilling what we keep requesting, a map with the colours of the tiles, unobscured by statue and shadow.

redmoon_map1.png

I don't think anyone has investigated either of the ? tiles yet. *Checks to see if the ? by the altar is loose and if so what is under it*

Edited by fallentomato

I don't think anyone has investigated either of the ? tiles yet. *Checks to see if the ? by the altar is loose and if so what is under it*

*It does appear that that tile could open but it doesn't come loose by pulling on it.*

gulp

We aren't victims yet, and I don't plan to become one either. It may be refering to different victims and bones.

*It does appear that that tile could open but it doesn't come loose by pulling on it.*

Hmmm..... Maybe these tiles unlock when people stand on the 1 and 2 tiles? Also, the tile that Chris Owens tile fit into, did anyone try standing on that? I'm going to sit here by this tile while other people go and stand on things. Every time there is a clicking sound I will try to open it and find what's underneath.

Hmmm..... Maybe these tiles unlock when people stand on the 1 and 2 tiles? Also, the tile that Chris Owens tile fit into, did anyone try standing on that? I'm going to sit here by this tile while other people go and stand on things. Every time there is a clicking sound I will try to open it and find what's underneath.

*Chris Owen's tile fit and a click did resound. The action resulted in a stone toppling sound which nobody has discovered the source of yet...*

Maybe the victims are the statues... Or yet to be discovered bodies *shudder*. I wonder where all those stones are falling?

I wonder where all those stones are falling?

Hopefully they're not falling on our heads.. :look:

Maybe the victims are the statues... Or yet to be discovered bodies *shudder*. I wonder where all those stones are falling?

No such luck, dearie. I already ventured back and tried that statue in the Guard Room, and not a bit of it will budge. So unless we want to pick it up and throw it at our enemies, it won't be much use. any way, was my other action ever done? Maybe I ought to say it again, only this time in italics. I would like to try to the move the white critter together. That means moving the head to the right, and making the tail line up with the body. It's probably to stuck in place to move, but still worth a shot.

No such luck, dearie. I already ventured back and tried that statue in the Guard Room, and not a bit of it will budge. So unless we want to pick it up and throw it at our enemies, it won't be much use. any way, was my other action ever done? Maybe I ought to say it again, only this time in italics. I would like to try to the move the white critter together. That means moving the head to the right, and making the tail line up with the body. It's probably to stuck in place to move, but still worth a shot.

*You asked if it was something you should try. You never went ahead and did it. So there.*

*Zack tries to move the statue but it appears to be anchored into the altar very well.*

johnson.jpg

With so many exciting discoveries in this room, it'd be great to solve all these little puzzles before the eclipse starts! We don't have much time, so let's review what we have left to solve and what we haven't tried:

1. The hole in the bottom of the column that's under construction. We stuck the little key in there, but it didn't do anything. Do we have anything else that we might be able to insert into that hole?

2. The stone that Chris Owen brought with him - where did it come from anyway, Chris? - it fit into that "missing piece" square on the map, and we heard something happen, but what?

3. The question mark stones: we've spent a lot of time on the stone by the altar, but has anyone checked the other one recently?

4. The stone puzzle on the back wall. Perhaps if more than one person could help Jack figure out how to get the bricks into that pattern and fit into the alcove. Maybe there are more clues hanging around to solve that one, that we haven't found yet. Perhaps Siegourney could ask the ghost of her father about it...

5. The statue puzzle. Well, we can't solve this until we find another statue, I suppose...

6. The tiles marked 1 and 2 on the map: We've tried two different solutions to this puzzle. Surely, there must be more.

1. The hole in the bottom of the column that's under construction. We stuck the little key in there, but it didn't do anything. Do we have anything else that we might be able to insert into that hole?

A match, perhaps?

I'd like to take one the matches, and try to put it in the hole, very carefully. Then, if that doesn't do anything, I'd like to take it out, light it, and try it again.

Thanks, Willoughby. You're not so bad after all.

The hilt of the sword, maybe? I'd like to try that. Then, if Redhead lets me, I'd like to put the gem in there.

3. The question mark stones: we've spent a lot of time on the stone by the altar, but has anyone checked the other one recently?

I'd like to try and lift the other question marked tile.

4. The stone puzzle on the back wall. Perhaps if more than one person could help Jack figure out how to get the bricks into that pattern and fit into the alcove. Maybe there are more clues hanging around to solve that one, that we haven't found yet. Perhaps Siegourney could ask the ghost of her father about it...

Yes, please. I don't like these blocks very much anymore...

5. The statue puzzle. Well, we can't solve this until we find another statue, I suppose...

6. The tiles marked 1 and 2 on the map: We've tried two different solutions to this puzzle. Surely, there must be more.[/i]

Maybe if one person steps on 1, and two people step on the 2s right after, a statue will pop up. Then we can put this extra torch in its hand and light it.

A match, perhaps?

I'd like to take one the matches, and try to put it in the hole, very carefully. Then, if that doesn't do anything, I'd like to take it out, light it, and try it again.

*The torches won't fit and the matches aren't long enough...*

The hilt of the sword, maybe? I'd like to try that. Then, if Redhead lets me, I'd like to put the gem in there.

*The hilt will not fit...*

*I'd like to try and lift the other question marked tile.*

*Jack goes to lift the other stone tile marked with a "?" only to discover it has already been removed, uncovering a small 2 x 2 chamber...*

Maybe if one person steps on 1, and two people step on the 2s right after, a statue will pop up. Then we can put this extra torch in its hand and light it.

*That is certainly worth a shot...*

I'll help you with that.

*The hilt will not fit...*

"Then let's try the blade!" he says, bringing relief to the mysterious voice that guides us.