Kikuichimonji

What did you buy today?

Bought 9445 Fangpyre Truck Ambush at Target today. Tomorrow I'm going to buy 6868 Hulk's Helicarrier Breakout tomorrow at a LEGO Store.

LEGO 30160 - Batman Jetski x5 at my local TRU. Had $10 in rewards cash to soften the blow.

If you don't mind me asking, what're you planning to do with five of that particular polybag?

Just received some Marvel Super Heroes sets from Amazon. Saving the Quinjet to get the exclusive Hulk minifig from LEGO.

6865 Captain Americas Avenging Cycle

6866 Wolverines Chopper Showdown

6867 Loki's Cosmic Cube Escape

6868 Hulk's Helicarrier Breakout

6868 Hulk's Helicarrier Breakout, and four CMFs (Flamenco Dancer 1x, Genie 1x, Skater Girl 2x). The Helicarrier is quite a good set, and well worth the price. Thor's hammer (Mjolnir?), however, is a little dissapointing :sadnew: .

I picked up a few things at the new WIsconsin LEGO Store

Damn, nice haul!

Just found one of the Computer nerds! I'm happy!

7097025711_d0336f829b_o.jpg

What store is that, and what state? I'm dying to get my hands on some Series 7 minifigures!

8934 Lego Bionicle Squid ammo

6515 Technic robo rider wheels

630 Green lego system seperator

4348 X-Pod

6918 Blacksmith attack

Around 20 euros for the pile, all in unopened boxes/bags.

Gotta love that very old looking polybag for the brick separator :)

I picked up a few things at the new WIsconsin LEGO Store

It's pictures like this that make me say, "Thank God"! I'm not a MOCer and go crazy buying pieces. :tongue: Now, that is quite a haul and clearly you have good LEGO taste. What's in the BAM case?

Now, that is quite a haul and clearly you have good LEGO taste. What's in the BAM case?

15 Musketeer torsos. :wub:

If you don't mind me asking, what're you planning to do with five of that particular polybag?

One for me, one for my son, the other 3 will be trade fodder. And if a good enough trade never presents itself, they will go to my nephews and/or niece when we have our family reunion in July. They're big fans of LEGO Super Heroes.

Edited by Sir_Basil_Ashton

I finally got the Earth Defense HQ. I am in love with it. I think I'm going to leave my wife and go off and live with it. Anyone who thinks this is crazy talk does not have an Earth Defense HQ.

I think that's all the Lego I can buy until LOTR comes out. You guys always make me jealous with the pictures of your big hauls. I'm strictly one set at a time.

I finally got the Earth Defense HQ. I am in love with it. I think I'm going to leave my wife and go off and live with it. Anyone who thinks this is crazy talk does not have an Earth Defense HQ.

I think that's all the Lego I can buy until LOTR comes out. You guys always make me jealous with the pictures of your big hauls. I'm strictly one set at a time.

I'm typically a one at a timer, maybe 2 depending on which set(s). I got a bit eager with the Marvel sets buying all but Hulks set. I'm glad it wasn't there, otherwise it would've been more money on my CC I'm going to groan about when the bill comes. :hmpf_bad:

Lols. I too, have had the pleasure of picking this one up recently (at a discount so low, I might go post in the "Lucky LEGO Finds" thread when I get some time) and it is really an under appreciated gem of LEGO Sci-fi.

The stickers are amazing (how often do you get to say that?), the build is great, it's wildly evocative of older LEGO themes and other toys in general, the minifigs are unique (though one more soldier could have been useful), it's a great parts pack (the slopes and windows will prove useful in Town MOCS)... I could go on and on...

Most of what I bought over the weekend was not on sale. But it was a very lego weekend.

Saturday went to Toys R Us and they had about a box and a half of CMF Series 7. I picked out all the ones I really wanted plus a few extra's for a friend 17 total. I also picked up the Star Wars Advent Calender 2011 for 19.99. Went over to Walmart next door and they had 2 Police station 7498 marked down to 49.00. At that price I could not resist so I bought one.

Sunday after realizing I had bought 11 of the 16 minifigures I went to another Toys R Us but could not find CMF Series 7. I ended up asking a clerk if they had them and was directed to customer service where they had about half a box. I oddly I only found 2 of the 3 I needed. A girl who works there asked who I was looking for and I told her and that they were not in the box. She pulled out an unopened box and started to help me find the Bride, Viking and Swimmer. I also went ahead and bought Deadpoo'ls Helicopter.

Bought the City Alarm game from Argos on impulse.

I got one of them as well today from Tesco £3 off at £11.97

6866 Wolverine's Chopper Showdown

6867 Loki's Cosmic Cube Escape

Got me Captain America via a trade on here and this chap tonight on bricklink-

spd006.jpg?0

I'm slowly collecting all the comicbook style minifigs, couple left to get now :wub:

I bought the 4431 Ambulance. I'm really trying to expand my City collection, with both sets and MOCs. Already all three minifig's heads are in use. And I love the bicycle! My collection is very lacking, so the bike and helmet both really excited me.