Kikuichimonji

What did you buy today?

Won an original 6390 Main St. for $65 today.

Bricklink order: 1x Boat Mast 2 x 2 x 3

and 10x yellow, modified 1 x 4 brick with Groove to extend 4555 9V Cargo Crane :classic:

Still looking for deal on 6339 Shuttle Launch Command... :sceptic:

Edited by Leg Godt Gud

I received my Lego order today from S@H:

10155 (Maersk Container Ship), 40009 (Holiday Set), 40012 (Halloween Pumpkin), 40015 (Heart Book) and 40016 (Valentine Letter)

Quit happy with it :classic:

Today I bought a 3430 Spin & Shoot basketball set off of eBay for £2.59 including p&p. :thumbup:

~buddy~

Won 6564 Recycle Truck $10 w shipping,

10159 for a grand total of $79, great deal,

2 pks of 2, 4108 T Intersection, 4 pks of 2 4110 straight, 1pk of 2, 4111 4-way, 3 runway plates, and 2 misc. road plates for $10 per pack

Series 3 Race Car Driver for $0.99 and 8 dynamite elements for $4

On the other hand sold 7939 PF Engine, the car rack w/ two minis, 8 RC curved track, and a blue robot minifig from the 90's... And some Tiburon Headers. :classic:

Edited by Leg Godt Gud

I had some money that needed to be spent soon, so I picked up 3 of the new clone trooper battle packs and one of the madalorian battle packs.

How are the quality of the Mandos? I'm a little curious about the helmets.

I might need to get me a few of those.

How are the quality of the Mandos? I'm a little curious about the helmets.

I might need to get me a few of those.

I haven't had a chance to open them yet, they are still in my car. I plan to open them ater work today, I'll let you know, in the meantime I'm sure there are reviews out there.

4 Series 3 minifigs randomly picked off the rack. I have no idea what I got yet. Should be fun opening. :classic:

Not today, but I got lego racer 9193 from toys r us and mom found 92 and 95 at walmart on Tuesday. combined w/ the 94 racer from christmas, I built the two combo racers today finally. :wub:

Small BL order for my 1st 7686 Helicopter Transport and 7993 Service Station (both incomplete) and a few extra trash cans. Won a series 3 "Rapper", a 2nd 6445 Rescue Evac Truck, a 5th 6517 Water Jet, and a 2nd 7686 Heli Transport and 64 9v straights.

Edited by Leg Godt Gud

I bought a Snowtrooper battle pack today in a Tesco's sale.

Also had two more Star Wars Bricklink orders arrive from foreign shores yesterday-

Ahsoka

Barriss Offee

Mace Windu

Commander Fox ( was actually cheaper buying him in parts????)

Lots more clone armour and Lightsabre parts

Darth Vaders helmet

I found a hair-less Joker and an explorien droid in the local, giantic flee market, they weren't as inexpensive as I usually get the minifigs in there, but they are still a nice buy (Joker for 3 dollars is ok, even hairless, and I can get the hair).

Interesting weekend...

Yesterday I got a large City crane and a sealed Mars Mission set through Gumtree, for GBP 60. Also obtained two small PAB cups, got charged for one large.

Today I bought two 3179s and two Star Wars battle packs, GBP 6.97 each. I also revisited Westfield and picked up two games. Also placed a Brickforge order for a lime scooter and some accessories - embarrassingly the previous order from a month ago didn't go through, so I missed out on clearance parts.

Waiting an eternity for five outstanding BrickLink orders.

BL order, stickers! and some pieces. Won 2nd 6550 Outback Racer and a second 10001 Metroliner and 2nd 10002 Club Car and 2 more 3222 Heli and Limos for a good deal. :classic:

Edited by Leg Godt Gud

I got 3661 Bank and Money Transfer, 3 boxes of 7896, 1 box of 7996, and 10194 Emerald Night. I've spent a small chunk of change on Lego this past month, haha. But it's worth the excitement! :)

On to figuring out a GOOD sorting method for me.

Last week i got Fallingwater, the week before i got Grand Emporium and a month ago i got Tower Bridge. All three have been build and taken apart twice =) Now i need some new LEGO =D

Last week i got Fallingwater, the week before i got Grand Emporium and a month ago i got Tower Bridge. All three have been build and taken apart twice =) Now i need some new LEGO =D

Tower Bridge! :pir-grin: Ima come snatch that sucker up! I've been wanting it, but it's such a price bomb, I need to find a way to convince myself to drop that much on it!

Finally picked up part of Ninjago Wave 1 that I've been wanting, so... (four smallest sets to get a ninja of each color)

Training Outpost

Ninja Ambush

Skeleton Chopper

... and my LEGO store still can't keep the Ice Dragon set in stock at least on weekends when I can stop by.

So I also got the new Police Minifigure set (new one with new dog).

Will keep calling to check on Icy on weekends.

Edited by TheWarden

Is the ice dragon a lego store exclusive or could you try another store like Target or toys r us?

They definitely have these at Target/Wal-Mart according to the displays and what I've seen.