Kikuichimonji

What did you buy today?

3 collectible minifigures (2 elves and the alien) and 7306 from Pharaoh's Quest (the one with the golden staff)

Regards,

Mitch

Picked up another 7848 Toys R' Us Truck off eBay for $39 and another 9v train motor for $28 :classic:

Edited by Leg Godt Gud

5 series 3 minifigs

Aviator, Monkey, Space Alien, Rapper, Sumo.

Doing well thats 11 out of 11 that I have got different, just the last 5 to get now

D

Today I bought some series 3 minifigs :

1x Samurai

2x Fisherman

1x Alien

1x Baseball player

1x Cyborg

1x Rapper

1x Snowboarder

Spent some money today and got me:

7976 Ocean Speeder 2x

7977 Seabed Strider

7978 Angler Attack

850150 Santa Clause Classic Key Chain

852774 Shark Warrior Key Chain

852775 Manta Warrior Key Chain

852775 Diver Key Chain

and a whole box of Series 3 Minifigures :grin:

Bought my 41st and final Gorilla Suit minifigiure just a while ago. Also placed BL orders (including one for a Lunar Limo sans figures) and a BrickForge order.

Having just bought a complete set of series 3 off of bricklink a month ago, I thought I'd never see then in stores.

Well I randomly saw them in target so I did the sensible thing and strolled through the checkout with 45 of them.. :devil:

Today I bought :classic: :

3658 Police Helicopter

7285 Police Dog Unit

7279 Police Minifigure Collection

7306 Golden Staff Guardians

~buddy~

Today I bought :classic: :

3658 Police Helicopter

7285 Police Dog Unit

7279 Police Minifigure Collection

7306 Golden Staff Guardians

~buddy~

Where from?

Well, yesterday......7287 police boat (I reviewed it yesterday) and 7288 mobile police unit (my son is putting that together - so no review from me - sorry :blush: ).

Oh, and today so far 2516 Ninja training outpost for my son to put together tonight.

Brick On Everyone ! :grin:

I got lucky today, placed a bid on 7288 Mobile Police Truck for $28.00 + $13 ship. For a $44.99 retail + TLG ship. price, I'd say it's a pretty good deal... I also purchased 7045 Hovercraft Hideout for only $5 over retail. Was pleasantly suprised :classic:

Edited by Leg Godt Gud

Finished my Series 3 collection with a sumo wrestler and snowboarder, and picked up an extra space villain and elf. $2.99 at the Target in Redwood City, CA. :thumbup:

Purchased x6, 3661 Bank and Money Transfers. I plan on using two of them and will let the other four sit. I see these as being highly desirable after they are discontinued. Who knows when the next bank will come out. Seems like once every decade... Now I play the waiting game :tongue:

Edited by Leg Godt Gud

Purchased x6, 3661 Bank and Money Transfers. I plan on using two of them and will let the other four sit. I see these as being highly desirable after they are discontinued. Who knows when the next bank will come out. Seems like once every decade... Now I play the waiting game :tongue:

How much did you pay per set and where did you find them discounted? Over here in Germany the cheapest one I found was € 54.99 which I think is still to expensive considering the construction.

How much did you pay per set and where did you find them discounted? Over here in Germany the cheapest one I found was € 54.99 which I think is still to expensive considering the construction.

I found these on eBay.US. The user had 6 available on a 10% discount from $54.99 USD valid today only. They were $49.49 each + free shipping. Helluva deal I could not pass. :classic: Feel kinda bad for snatching all of them at a loss to him but, fair game. I never post multiple auctions of the same item for this reason alone. His loss, my gain. :sadnew:

Picked up my final 5 series 3 minifigs, Elf, Tennis Player, Mummy, Hula Girl, & Cyborg.

Really pleased that is 16/16 for series 3 making it 48/48 for all three series, no duplicates

D

Picked up my final 5 series 3 minifigs, Elf, Tennis Player, Mummy, Hula Girl, & Cyborg.

Really pleased that is 16/16 for series 3 making it 48/48 for all three series, no duplicates

D

Well done!

Impulse buy! 8061 Gateway of the Squid for $28 at Meijer. I neeeed to go to Target to grab 3661 Bank and Money Transfer soon.

I bought 17 series3 minifigures, i miss now only the elf, the snowboardgirl, the alien and the rapper! I want at least two elves and another space villain! on ebay i also bought the raid vpr and an old space spolice II set!!

6 Series three at Target... first time I've ever seen them in Target around here; up until now it's always been an empty shelf.

Since I was there, I got the TS3 Jeep pack, but I still haven't seen the Target Practice set.

Got 2516 Ninja Training Outpost, 7913 Clone Trooper Battle Pack (my second), and 2068 Nex 2.0 today. All quite cool. :thumbup:

6 Series three at Target... first time I've ever seen them in Target around here; up until now it's always been an empty shelf.

Since I was there, I got the TS3 Jeep pack, but I still haven't seen the Target Practice set.

Is there a "list" of barcodes for S3? I almost bought them, but I didn't know how to tell the difference here in the states. :(

Is there a "list" of barcodes for S3? I almost bought them, but I didn't know how to tell the difference here in the states. :(

No...you need to read the Series 3 discussion thread (links to my post on feeling the packages). People were using the "dot" patterns created when the packages were sealed, and it seemed to work well for the first run... but subsequent runs were different and they're virtually useless now. You need to feel through the packages, it's really not that hard.

No...you need to read the Series 3 discussion thread (links to my post on feeling the packages). People were using the "dot" patterns created when the packages were sealed, and it seemed to work well for the first run... but subsequent runs were different and they're virtually useless now. You need to feel through the packages, it's really not that hard.

Wow - very complete list there. Thank you! :)

I bought a 5974 Galactic Enforcer. The box is slightly damaged at the edges and someone ripped the price tag off (so the picture is a little bit damaged), so I got it for only half the original price.

Edited by josykay