Kikuichimonji

What did you buy today?

LEGO Movie Double Decker Couch and Juniors Beach Set at my local TRU.

Now I have Vitruvius and Benny, but the only missing are Metalbeard and Batman to complete the fellowship of the strangers since I have Emmet, Wyldstyle, and Unikitty.

Edited by legofanatic12

Entire new AoU wave minus th Tower. Now I think I'm done until June after this and DC. :laugh:

Lego.com is all out of PF Motors until well into March.

So . . . I ordered 3 of them from TRU and a battery box. They have $5 off after $25 of lego and free ship after $50. I'm having these delivered to my US Warehouse, pricing is also favourable.

TRU price $13.99 + 5% tax - $1.25 savings per item average = equivalent of $13.44 USD or $16.13 CAD

Lego.com price $19.99 + 13% tax (assume free ship w/ $75 order) = $22.59 CAD

Picked up the Elves Treetop Hideaway, Hulkbuster Smash and McLaren P1 sets, along with a small PaB tub of trans-red jewels today. I would have picked up much more of the Speed Champions range, but I'm waiting for double VIP points to roll around first, which I think is 2 weeks away.

Bought 70166 Spyclops Infiltration at my local TRU today. Now this is my third UA purchase, but soon I will get the Juniors Supermarket Suitcase then Invizable Gold Getaway.

Ordered the Elves 'Epic Adventure Ship', 'Crystal Hollow' and 'Magical Bakery'. I'm too impatient to wait for the double VIP points later this month since it already will take two weeks for the sets to be delivered. At least I'll be getting the bonus Elves polybag and hero pack.

Well recently...Thanks to Target and Wal-Mart Clearance:

B-Wing

Jedi Scout Trooper

Turtle Van Takedown

Turtle Big Rig Escape

Batman Steam Roller

Ultra Agents Toxikita

Ultra Agents Infearno

Ultra Agents Psyclone

Ultra Agents Tremor x2

Ninjago Ninjacopter

And then not on clearance we picked up the Elves Adventure Ship for my daughter. We had to ask the person at Target to get them from the back since they didn't put them out yet, even though they were to be on the shelves March 1st..tsk tsk. But it looks neat and my daughter liked it.

LEGO Pirates - Shipwreck Defense 70409

LEGO Super Heroes - Avengers Hydra Showdown 76030

LEGO Speed Champions - Porsche 911 GT Finish Line 759

With the TRU Coupon (CineplexHoliday) I am basically paying the US price for these sets with Canadian dollars :D

Edited by brickpreviews

Went to TRU today and picked up Attack on Lake-Town, Witch-King Battle, Treasure Island. I also got three hot dog guys. And the free chima ice bear mech.

Lego Movie Double Decker Couch (Saw it at Walmart, instabuy)

Age of Ultron Hydra Showdown (Good price on Amazon, plus I needed a Thor)

X-Men vs. The Sentinel (It's getting close to being like the Wolverine Chopper set where production is dying down and prices are going up, so I snagged it at 20% off on eBay)

Went ahead and snagged the Ghostbusters Ecto-1 while the prices were still good. I have a feeling that's going to skyrocket once they stop production like what's happening with the DeLorean.

bought the DO, exo suit and 10693 creative supplement for my daughter.

Bought most of the Speed Champions line (aside from the McLaren (already had it) and the Ferrari truck (too pricey)) as well as a couple of keychains yesterday.