Sign in to follow this  
Bob

Prohibition Mafia: Day Three

Yessir. I've suspected this man for a long time. He changes his story, and, for now, I trust the judgement of the good DA. :classic:

Ah, I see. I asked because I thought you might have been jumping to a conclusion to quickly.

Well, we need some sort of bandwagon to get a conviction, since the majority decides, don't we? If everyone just voted by themselves, we would never get any resolution to this situation.

What do you suppose we do, then, if not vote? Just wait around some more? Trust me, that would suit the Mafia oh-so-well.

And again, I have already played all my cards in front of everyone, what else do I need to do to prove that I'm innocent? I grow tired of being the center of suspicions, while the real scumbags constantly get away... :hmpf_bad:

Of course I'm not suggesting we don't vote, but we could at least wait to hear from some other town members, I just haven't seen the scum like patterns from Robbie like you do, I don't see anything that makes him seem like scum. I do have some witholdings in regards to Roy's words recently.

I'm just noticing that you voted for Robbie the second you could, you seem a little jumpy.

I for one think that Dr. Ernie Wilkerson is a either schumbag or the vig/serial killer, I'm worried he could be somethin' dangerous, and I'll vote fer him unless he says what he is, or I'm convinced otherwise, 'cause I'm also suspicious of Robert Wills.

Agreed.

Vote: Robert Wills/ WhiteFang

You have constantly been going at it with Mr. Right. Somewhere in this game... of life, something doesn't add up. And it starts with you, Mr. Wills.

I trust Mr. Right very much, and if we can't follow him, who do we turn to? The Governor, who enjoys the kill? No. He is right, you know (Mr. Right better be right), we must have unity, and therefore, "bandwagons" are required. Like the police chief said on Day 1, we can not vote, but would that be better than not voting? Standing by and letting the scum take over, with or without our help? At least we have a chance this way.

So vote, or don't vote. It's up to you to decide the fate of out town.

You have constantly been going at it with Mr. Right. Somewhere in this game... of life, something doesn't add up. And it starts with you, Mr. Wills.

Exactly my thoughts. Mr. Willis, you've just been confusing everyone and arguing with Mr. Right, who many of us believe is right.

Vote: Robbie Willis/WhiteFang

Of course I'm not suggesting we don't vote, but we could at least wait to hear from some other town members, I just haven't seen the scum like patterns from Robbie like you do, I don't see anything that makes him seem like scum. I do have some witholdings in regards to Roy's words recently.

I'm just noticing that you voted for Robbie the second you could, you seem a little jumpy.

Jumpy? Haven't you seen how I've participated in the discussion during the whole day and listed out all my reasons for my suspicions? Haven't we heard enough theories, counter-theories and general bickering for one day?

Of course I voted the first chance I got, since my gut feeling is so strong about Mr. Willis! If I had doubts, I wouldn't have voted yet.

As far as I can tell, Robbie Willis is using all the tricks of the trade for scummies. Let me list them out to you:

1. Until this day, he hasn't participated in discussions in any meaningful ways, ie. he's been careful to fly under everyone's radar.

2. He has refrained from voting at all, or even voicing out his suspicions, to keep anyone from targetting him.

3. Today he has suddenly started to contribute, but only with theories that further confuse everyone.

4. When accused, he's taking a passive-aggressive poisture, as opposed to defending himself or even trying to prove his innocence.

5. There are several people who are covertly trying to steer suspicion out of him, like you for example, by saying things like "nah, I don't suspect him".

Now, none of these points are enough to prove his guilty by themselves, but since all these points apply to him, I can't help but to be highly suspicious of him. Again, other than Dr. Wilkerson, I can't think of anyone else to vote right now.

And as I've repeated numerous times, if someone - anyone - has a better, more concrete idea on who to vote, I would be more than happy to know. The truth remains that we need to vote today, and we need to vote out a mobster.

I see that more people are willing to vote off Robbie Willis than Dr. Wilkerson, since I think both of them are guilty I will vote for the one that will probably get more votes

I have felt that Robbie was guilty for a while, and I'm going to vote for him so that he can be convicted.

Vote; Robbie Willis/ Whitefang

The truth remains that we need to vote today, and we need to vote out a mobster.

And the truth also remains that if you're wrong nobody's going to trust you after this. But, I think you know that, after all you've said so yourself.

So, even though this sounds a bit like a fairytale my mother told me when I was a wee lad about a king who was murdered by his evil and ugly advisor Rotrigious, I shall vote: / Robbie Willis / WhiteFang. I just hope you're right about this, Mr. District Attorney.

I just hope you're right about this, Mr. District Attorney.

Ho boy, do I wish that myself, too! :cry_sad:

More so than my own fate, I'm concerned that if I've somehow got this wrong, this whole town is doomed. But I suppose I can comfort myself in that I'm not the only one whose been suspicious about Mr. Willis.

I'll also vote Robbie Willis/Whitefang.

Mr. Right's theories make sense. I also found it strange that he suddenly started contributing, and his claims were a bit confusing.

Vote Count:

Robbie Willis / Whitefang: 7 (Sandy, Zapper Brick, JimButcher, Inconspicuous, Dannylonglegs, Quarryman, Millacol88)

Only Two more votes are needed for a lynching.

This is a very fast reply via my mobile, and I want to point out those whom have voted for me with a 2 to 5 lined sentences, better give me more justification to my death. I am very annoyed by some of your claims, and using the DA words against me. Mind you, I am not against Mr. Right, but merely pointing it out and since you guys are keen to vote me out via this game of life, then fine.

When I start contributing to this day, is when I have decided to help this very town that I have protected, I begin to share the observations from what I know, and you grant me death brim. In what way, am I inconsitent in the way I contribute..

If I don't have anymore time to add my final post, by the time I see this, then goodbye everyone...

I am not really expecting anyone whom has casted a doom vote for me, to amend it anymore, and I simply don't have anymore time to explain myself further, and with this note, I will write my ending conclusion for all to consider and regret.

Firstly, I don't believe it's fair to accuse me of a scum when I begins to contribute to assist everyone.

In Day 2, DA has singled me out just because I was flying under the radar based on his gut feelings, and I defended myself and shared my thoughts with the rest.

In Day 3, I begin to contribute and share my observations actively with the citizens, and now I am being accused to be flooding everyone with confusing theories or whatsever. Best part of all, I never even written any conflicting theories at all and I did my best to explain and account my actions accordingly. Now half of the town is going to agree with DA just because he is the first to identify the so called scum theories that he have claimed, what if he is the scum in the first place to take that lead.

Mind you, I am not like him, whom wanted results based on gut feelings. I did respect him for the efforts he is making, but till this end If everyone wanted to act on their gut feelings, why don't we get everyone start voting on their guts instead of analysing and sharing our thoughts together in the days thread. There will be no purpose and meaning to have the Day threads discussion anymore. We are just blindly convicting the innocents all over again.

When I mentioned there is a serial killer, and yes there is. Believe it or not, it's up to you and it's none of my business anymore. Further revealing of what I know will results my natural death that is determined by the higher authority and I have no intention to add anymore since my death is secured.

Good luck everyone, and I seriously mean it because this game of life is not your usual game of life that you have ever encountered before.

Anyone whom has read this that have a change of heart, may pleased to do so, and we may cooperate together to rid the scums together, otherwise I will like to said, Good luck, and I seriously mean it because this game of life is not your usual game of life that you have ever encountered before.

I'm confused. Wills here sounds like he's saying he's the serial killer. :sceptic: I need to think. Until then... Unvote: Wills/WhiteFang

I'm confused. Wills here sounds like he's saying he's the serial killer. :sceptic: I need to think. Until then... Unvote: Wills/WhiteFang

If he's the serial killer, then he's trying to kill us all! Go ahead and think, but if this is his implication, I see no reason to hesitate.

If he's the serial killer, then he's trying to kill us all! Go ahead and think, but if this is his implication, I see no reason to hesitate.
Let me reconsider... Unvote: Robbie Willis/WhiteFang

Eh? Care to explain the sudden change of opinion, Roy? One minute you're yelling at whats-his-face for hesitating, and then you pull out yourself.

Since nothing is going to get done by itself, my vote stands. And unless someone else wants to volunteer to be convicted today...

Eh? Care to explain the sudden change of opinion, Roy? One minute you're yelling at whats-his-face for hesitating, and then you pull out yourself.

I realize this move is suspicious, but he contacted me privately and I believe we may be making a mistake. However, it's unlikely that we'll convict anyone else today, and seeing that he is leaving on vacation, it's unlikely he will make it through the day without getting convicted. Again, I think we may be making a mistake, because his words to me make perfect sense. He was able to prove to me his role and explain his behavior.

I realize this move is suspicious, but he contacted me privately and I believe we may be making a mistake. However, it's unlikely that we'll convict anyone else today, and seeing that he is leaving on vacation, it's unlikely he will make it through the day without getting convicted. Again, I think we may be making a mistake, because his words to me make perfect sense. He was able to prove to me his role and explain his behavior.

And would you or Robert care to share his role and/or any reasons why we should not convict him? If you really think we're making a mistake, then please, explain more.

Is he really the neutral killer?

Whoa... I go to school, come home, take a nap and when I get up, all sorts of things have happened! *huh*

I have to be honest, a lot of you are looking mighty suspicious right now, so much so that I don't really know where to go here.

I considered the arrival of the National Guard to be a sign from above, but no clue has come with it. How are we supposed to get anything useful done when we haven't a clue and no one can do anything at night to try to gain one? It doesn't make sense, it's almost like someone is trying to keep us from doing what we need to do to clean up this town. At least we know they can't kill us tonight, which makes me wonder why we're in such a hurry to make a conviction based on ... well ... nothing really.

I can certainly see other people who look more suspicious to me. Yes, Mr. Willis has been putting out some theories that we can't confirm, but so have others. It's sort of what we do at this stage when the voice in the sky isn't helping and our investigator is still in hiding. As a result I'm uncertain why he's being specifically targeted today by experienced people. I understand the new members of the town not being familiar enough with things to see that it's a bad idea, but the experienced don't know that we can't just keep killing random people day after day? That's not logical.

If it's because he didn't vote, well, all the votes have been wrong so far, does that make not voting a crime, even when the vote kills innocent people? It almost seems like some of you are voting just to be doing anything at all, and that's exactly how we've lost loyal townies day after day. Do you think that voting proves you're loyal, since that argument is being used against him? It doesn't when we're wrong over and over.

I want to vote, I want to clean up this town, but I'm too young to be responsible if it's wrong again. I already have two innocent deaths to spend my life feeling bad about, so for now I am not going to vote, but I am more than willing to take a chance IF I hear something more than "he's too quiet" or "he didn't vote" which are both bad arguments.

I know this could make me look bad, but it's how I feel at this point. I could easily go along with the crowd and then claim "oh well, we had to do something" later, but that sucks, we're talking about life and death here, not baking a cake. If it ends up that he's loyal, we're in even more trouble than when the day started. If not, we may be better off, or we may find that we're trusting the wrong people because they've sacrificed one of their own. I worry about that when someone is accused for no real logical reason. Statistically, we're all as likely as anyone else, so if we randomly hit one, have we done something right, or have we been led there as a trick?

Mr. Right, I do have to ask you, honestly, do you expect us to believe that you've got all these powers when the day results don't correspond with what you are saying? You're worrying me very much, looking like a silver tongued toaster salesman, and believe me, I know exactly what I'm talking about there, we saw a film about it in school. He would sit there and tell people he might be hard to kill and to come and get him if they dare and he was supposed to be so special because he sacrificed one of his own to trick everyone into trusting him. He just ended up scum. I don't know what to think now.

I'm too young for this kind of worry. Give me evidence and help clear my mind so I can vote without regret, please.

I know I am risking myself and possibly him when I stand up for Mr. Willis, but unfortunately he is traveling, and cannot stand up for himself.

All I can tell you without endangering him if he survives is that his intentions are for the town. Realizing this is what caused me to change my vote.

I ask for you to not convict him. He is a valuable resource.

I know I am risking myself and possibly him when I stand up for Mr. Willis, but unfortunately he is traveling, and cannot stand up for himself.

All I can tell you without endangering him if he survives is that his intentions are for the town. Realizing this is what caused me to change my vote.

I ask for you to not convict him. He is a valuable resource.

You revealing what he is isn't necessarily a terrible thing. If our town protector has any sense, they'll know who to guard after you reveal what exactly he is.

You revealing what he is isn't necessarily a terrible thing. If our town protector has any sense, they'll know who to guard after you reveal what exactly he is.

I'm not sure the protector would be too eager to use their action to block Mr. Willis for one maybe more nights. I would say we're better off not revealing him, and not voting him off. I know it sounds scumlike to say that, but this town will be a lot better off.

ADDIT: I mean protect, not block.

I too will not be voting for Mr. Willis; I have read over what he and the rest of you have had to say, and it is my belief that he is simply trying to solve this mystery like the rest of us. Irrational voting for the first person who voices a theory you don't like is a sure way for us to all get killed by the Mafia. I believe in what Mr. Willis says, even if that may make me look bad in some of your eyes right now, but it is my firm belief that those of you who are voting have either been duped or have alternative motives for trying to take out Mr. Willis. I may be a simple farmer, but I can see when something doesn't add up and when people are making a terrible mistake. I do not think Mr. Willis has been at all maliciously deceitful, rather it would appear that he has been attempting to make sense of the current situation going off the little evidence that we have. If that is a crime, then it is news to me. I cannot see any real reason for us to be voting for Mr. Willis other than the assertions of one very fiery gentleman, and at this current moment I do not feel comfortable to do so, nor do I think it is the right course of action. In such matters of life and death, I do not believe simply "going with the crowd" will achieve anything worthwhile, rather we must each think logically for ourselves and make the best judgments we can on the evidence and the observations we have made over the past few days.

Now, if you will excuse me, I have some vegetables that need attending to. Perhaps when the rest of you can make some sense of this situation I might be more inclined to vote.