Sign in to follow this  
Bob

Prohibition Mafia: Day One

I have a long history of prosecuting these bastards, so their way of life has become all too familiar to me. In fact, I'll be very surprised if I survive past the first couple of nights.

I want to grow up to be like you, one day, fighting the bad guys with the power of the law!

I'm not sure kids get to vote, but if anyone should understand how these scum work and be able to spot them, it's the district attorney.

Vote: Brickme / Susan Webb

I hope this is the start of something good!

Okay, so the do know eachother. That has proven to me that Susan ( In my eyes ) is innocent.

Here's the facts. If the Mafia know who eachother are, they wouldn't vote for one of themselves so early in the game. They know Susan is an easy target due to her inconsistence in her defence. The utilise that weakness bringing our numbers down. Now, if this happens to much, and enough of us die, the mafia will have complete controll over who dies, and we have effectively lost.

Millacol88, Striker, YG-49, Hewkii9, Dannylonglegs, Jim Butcher, Ricecracker, JCC1004 and Sandy have all voted for Susan. I believe that some of them are clearly mobsters, trying to make it a majority so that Susan is killed. Once they have one townie on their side, they can swing the vote so easily. For this reason, I am voting:

Vote: Striker / Lois Jackson

Her constant argument and ability to slow down this conviction, and make us hopefully vote of a townie is too suspicious for me. If I am wrong, then it is my sincererest apologise, but I trust my judgement.

STAFF COMMENT!

Okay, I need to know this now. Do the mobsters all know who eachother are? Or is it completely unknown?
I wouldn't know. I'm not a mobster/scum.
That was really worth a post? :hmpf:
This is an extremely important question! Do they know who eachother are?

None of these belong in this topic. Questions about the game and how it is run belong here. Responding to out of character posts is as bad as making them, then responding to those with more off topic comment makes it worse.

This day is long enough without things that don't belong here. :hmpf:

I'm not sure kids get to vote

Yes, you are allowed to vote. :wink:

Vote count:

Brickme / Susan Webb: 10 (Millacol88, Striker, YG-49, Hewkii9, Dannylonglegs, Jim Butcher, Ricecracker, JCC1004, Sandy, Shadows)

Striker / Lois Jackson: 3 (Zapper brick, Brickme, The Crazy One)

Non-voters: 8 (Quarryman, Simonjedi, , Big Cam, Eskallon, Whitefang, TinyPiesRUs, Inconspicuous, Forresto)

Only ONE more vote for Brickme/Susan Webb and a conviction will be reached. There is just under 60 hours left in the day.

Okay fine going with what martin said...

Don't let the town fall to these scum kill those damn bastards and send em to hell.

Not sure If i'm dead yet though

Thanks gordon! Must remember to give you a discount.

You have not a grave mistake. You have saved an innocent woman from a terrible fate. *Turns to town* Listen all to what gordon has said. You would do well to heed his words. I am not your enemy. For I have been loyal to this town forever and that loyalty shall NEVER WAVER. Voting me off will only get the mafia an advantage.

My God you're desperate aren't you? One vote to go and you're still begging for your life. Just ACCEPT it, right?

My God you're desperate aren't you? One vote to go and you're still begging for your life. Just ACCEPT it, right?

Don't act like a scum. She has a right to defend herself.

I believe the events in the past day warrant this action.

Vote: Brickme / Susan Webb

I will gladly switch my vote to Lois Jackson if enough townies do so as well, but right now it's more important for us to get a conviction to have at least some sense where everyone's loyalties lie.

If Susan ends up being convicted and found innocent, I will not turn my eyes to those who voted for her with me, but to those who did not vote at all. The mafia has the advantage of knowing who is innocent, so if the townies turn against each other, they don't really need to vote anyone.

So at least in my part, this vote is nothing personal against you, Susan. May you keep dancing in the afterlife.

Vote count:

Brickme / Susan Webb: 11 (Millacol88, Striker, YG-49, Hewkii9, Dannylonglegs, Jim Butcher, Ricecracker, JCC1004, Sandy, Shadows, Big Cam)

Non-voters: 8 (Quarryman, Simonjedi, , Eskallon, Whitefang, TinyPiesRUs, Inconspicuous, Forresto)

That's 11 votes a conviction has been reached. Bobbo will post the conclusion soon.

yaaawn. Not that it matters now, but the annoying old idiot is voting too, vote: Susan Webb / Brickme

I just realized something, Yg-49 you seemed really on the attack this time, maybe to cover your own butt? Not that matters now.

poor Susan

I just realized something, Yg-49 you seemed really on the attack this time, maybe to cover your own butt? Not that matters now.

poor Susan

No, I just couldn't stand putting up with her whining. :wacko:

You have not a grave mistake. You have saved an innocent woman from a terrible fate. *Turns to town* Listen all to what gordon has said. You would do well to heed his words. I am not your enemy. For I have been loyal to this town forever and that loyalty shall NEVER WAVER. Voting me off will only get the mafia an advantage.

I'm sorry, but it's too late now... :look:

Please, everyone else, listen to me. I wasn't the one to start voting for Ms. Webb. The chief of police started this, not me, and so you're all claiming that it's my fault?

I'm just following the chief's judgment, mind you all. :wink:

Vote count:

Brickme / Susan Webb: 11 (Millacol88, Striker, YG-49, Hewkii9, Dannylonglegs, Jim Butcher, Ricecracker, JCC1004, Sandy, Shadows, Big Cam)

Non-voters: 8 (Quarryman, Simonjedi, , Eskallon, Whitefang, TinyPiesRUs, Inconspicuous, Forresto)

Brickme / Susan Webb has 11 votes, therefore she will be killed.

100_0366.jpg

The townies advanced on the door dancer.

"Please don't kill me! I'll give you discounts!"

100_0368.jpg

But the townies were having none of it, and the Governator or rose from his seat.

"The townsfolk have chosen you, friend. It's shame, you were a good dancer." he said.

100_0369.jpg

"How will you kill me!?" she demanded to know.

"With this, my lucky pistol, Legois."

*BANG*

100_0370.jpg

And then Susan Webb / Brickme fell to the ground, she was a loyal townie.

100_0371.jpg

"Hmmm, I need to think of some more interesting deaths." The Governor said.

100_0372.jpg

And with that last chilling remark, the townspeople returned home, or to their jobs.

100_0373.jpg

"Oh sure, let the Governor clean up the mess." :hmpf_bad:

---

End Day One.

Please send me your night actions. The faster I can get them in, the sooner I can prepare Day Two. If I don't get any night actions after forty-eight hours, I will not count them.

Would a moderator please lock this topic.