Hinckley

Red Moon Confirmation & Discussion thread

Comic book? :wacko:

Why, yes! It's about a dashing young heroine, Luna Rouge, battling horrible creatures from beyond our own dimension after a sect of lunatics opens a portal by performing an ancient rite in the ruins of a mighty temple. I find these ruins are a lot like what I want my comic to look, so I'm here seeking inspiration for the look of the comic.:classic:

Oh there are always some nerds on trips like these that bring their D96's and pocket protectors, don't worry too much hot stuff, they usually get eaten by gators or caimans pretty quickly.

:laugh: Oh I'm expecting that! They just better not get in my way or disturb the site in their death throws. It's such a bother when that happens. :hmpf_bad:

I find these ruins are a lot like what I want my comic to look, so I'm here seeking inspiration for the look of the comic.:classic:

:hmpf: I've met a few like you before. Want me to show you photos of their tombstones? :sweet:

I know you don't like me

That is why you are playing the fat nerd. :tongue:

That is why you are playing the fat nerd. :tongue:

Kinda figured that out already, but thanks for telling everyone :laugh:

Oh there are always some nerds on trips like these that bring their D96's and pocket protectors, don't worry too much hot stuff, they usually get eaten by gators or caimans pretty quickly.

Did someone say d96? Is that, like, a die or something? Sounds useless and weird if you ask me, who would want one of those? :wacko: It might look good as the center piece of some junk art perhaps...

Kinda figured that out already, but thanks for telling everyone :laugh:

Believe it or not, it was totally random. But I was pretty happy. :grin:

Believe it or not, it was totally random. But I was pretty happy. :grin:

Just as random as you and Shadows being a couple in Infection I suppose.. :wink:

Yeah, Zachery here reporting in with my purty girl over there. I like her outfit. I tend ars. I'm excited for the trip. What else do you want?

Judging by your accent, I'm guessing that your are from that you are from New-England, Zachery?.

Pleased to meet your acquaintance.

(ooc; what is the outfit that jim butcher's character is wearing, is it a custom, cause I want one :tongue: )

Edited by dannylonglegs

Did someone say d96? Is that, like, a die or something?

I must confess I was confused there; I thought she meant HMS Gloucester, the ship my Uncle was an officer on.

It might look good as the center piece of some junk art perhaps...

Hello there! :sweet: As a recently divorced interior decorator, I spit on your revolting 'junk art'. I recommend you take up something tasteful, like accumulating vast hoards of dark tan :thumbup:

*turns to the ground and literally spits*

Shall we continue?

AhWhoah! What's that? Speak up, will you?

Jack Braxton, Navy veteran. I don't like any of you, so don't be asking for help when the security guard doesn't.

Hi there.

Thanks for giving me a part. :classic: I look foward to playing.

Chris Owen, ready to solve the Red Moon thingy......

Please call me Chris. I got interested in Phasma Diabolus ever since some nasty stuff came up around my dock. Gave me the creeps it did, well, you would be if a shadow was carging around your docks, though, I'm a tough guy, not much will get past me.

Hey, a fellow sailor. I like that. We best stick together, boy.

EDIT: Baxter. My name is Baxter, not Braxton. The war was not good to me.

Hey, a fellow sailor. I like that. We best stick together, boy.

EDIT: Baxter. My name is Baxter, not Braxton. The war was not good to me.

Hey, good to meet you. I have been on many boats you know. But I mainly work in the docks, well, I practcally own the ones where I work.

Good to meet you Baxter.

Edited by The crazy one

(ooc; Thanks! I remember now, I think it was Krum's or someone's)

(also ooc; I just realized a bit ago that nearly everyone's characters name have the same initials as their own names)

Edited by dannylonglegs

Thanks for your patience, everyone. Chapter 1 will begin tomorrow and you will all meet Johnson Willoughby, your tour guide. :grin:

(also ooc; I just realized a bit ago that nearly everyone's characters name have the same initials as their own names)

(OOC of course)

I've noticed that in previous games as well, but didn't notice it this time. Thanks for pointing that out dannylonglegs. Very clever Hinckley! :laugh:

~Peace

( OOC ) Oh yes. I didn't realise that. Chris Owen : Crazy One!

(ooc; That was the first one I noticed :grin: )

Will there be a place for those poor fellows who are not part of this game...of life to post their comments?

Edited by dannylonglegs

(ooc; That was the first one I noticed :grin: )

Will there be a place for those poor fellows who are not part of this game...of life to post their comments?

Yes, this thread will become the discussion thread. I hope it's not too hard to follow considering it started as the confirmation thread but I try to reduce the amount of extra threads...

Thanks for your patience, everyone. Chapter 1 will begin tomorrow and you will all meet Johnson Willoughby, your tour guide. :grin:

Meanwhile back at the old Mexican Village...

redmoonmex.jpg

Now that we've fixed the old Johnson Rod, we can finally get this cart moving. :hmpf:

Meanwhile back at the old Mexican Village...

redmoonmex.jpg

Now that we've fixed the old Johnson Rod, we can finally get this cart moving. :hmpf:

:laugh: Oh no!!!! Why did I cast him? :tongue: