Nabii

LEGO Collectable Minifigures General Discussion

Or they are released at a different release schedule than other places. Most stores near me still don't have them in stock, even though in other areas they've been out for almost 2 months. So you might want to keep looking around. LEGO brand store for sure would have them if you live near one. Otherwise TRU is the next most likely.

No Lego stores that I know of, and the nearest TRU is eighty some miles away.

I've looked at four different Wal-Marts here, nothing.

Edited by Rune Haako

Sorry, content moved to another more appropriate thread

Edited by Alywin

Here is the new Poster which you can get if you purchase 5+ series 10 Minifigures from S@H!

Picture links to HR version!

minifig_poster_800.jpg

Enjoy! :classic::classic::classic:

^ I'm glad it doesnot include the team GB minifigs as I did not consider them part of the main CMF line but too bad Mr. Gold is there.

Also, there are two different color versions of the decorator from S10. Is that a thing? I had never heard of it.

Also, there are two different color versions of the decorator from S10. Is that a thing? I had never heard of it.

Oh wow, well spotted! So far there haven't been any reports of people finding the different color version, right?

Instead of the whole Mr. Gold story, I think having such a variant in the series would have been much more interesting and fair. It certainly works for other mystery collections such as Disney's Vinylmations and Kidrobot's Dunnies.

Edited by iElkie

there is 160 though so whats missing? im not counting mr gold or the tin soldier

there is 160 though so whats missing? im not counting mr gold or the tin soldier

From what I can tell, the one that's missing is S7 Swimming Champion. How random! Or maybe the person making this poster (accidentally) assumed that the minifig was part of the Team GB series?

there are also two Bumblebee girls...

No! there is only one in S10

As others have noted the poster duplicates two figures and omits two figures.

Duplicated figures:

S10 Painter (one with blue paint and one with purple).

S10 Bumblebee Girl

The omitted figures:

S7 Swimming Champion

S9 Roller Derby Girl

Sorry for this question in this topic, but were can I Maksym some MC exchange?

I have plenty of the series1-5and none from the 8's....

I meant on the poster...

Ah ok, just spotted that! wander if the real poster has the correction!?

I also wonder if they corrected it, otherwise that is a pretty big error. But TLG has had many errors before, so I guess this wouldn't be unfounded. It is nice to see all most of the figures together. I don't count Mr. Gold or Tin Soldier as official figures to the line, but since they are on the poster, it's tough to forget about them. I won't be getting Gold for sure, but I do like that Tin Soldier.

Almost nowhere around me has any CMF's. 2 years ago there were some at K-Mart, so I'm going to go there sometime to see if I can find any.

Edited by Gremer

Just something ive been wondering. does anyone else have lego CMF burnout? I used to be wild about the figures, but now, it's really not really on my radar anymore. I had something like 30-40 on display in my cabinet but now only about 18 remain and the rest of the space has been replaced by lego friends animals. They used to really be something special and magical to me but now they are just coming out too fast and it's really sad to hear cases of people having problems actually completing the series.

I get that with some stores, the figures from some waves, lets say series 10 for example, can hang around for ages or MIGHT have random packs show up well after they were thought to be gone so its not a problem 4 everyone but in some stores, it's a case of they are gone pecan goodbye. target around here

Not me, probably because I never set out to complete each series, I pick the best from each Series (4-5 usually) and move onto the next. Also I pick figs that compliment themes I already collect like Castle & City, so the more diversity in figs the better. I don't collect CMF as a primary theme, it is a complimentary theme which is why a never ending supply is good.

I agree with Piranha…if you don't collect all of them and only buy the ones that you like the most, it seems less likely that you will have CMS burnout. It is getting harder to buy the ones you like if they are the 2 per box of 60 figs. Wish they would make equal numbers of all instead of playing games with the ratios.

Just something ive been wondering. does anyone else have lego CMF burnout? I used to be wild about the figures, but now, it's really not really on my radar anymore. I had something like 30-40 on display in my cabinet but now only about 18 remain and the rest of the space has been replaced by lego friends animals. They used to really be something special and magical to me but now they are just coming out too fast and it's really sad to hear cases of people having problems actually completing the series.

I get that with some stores, the figures from some waves, lets say series 10 for example, can hang around for ages or MIGHT have random packs show up well after they were thought to be gone so its not a problem 4 everyone but in some stores, it's a case of they are gone pecan goodbye. target around here

For the record, I complete the series (although I haven't been interested in getting the GB figs, paying a fortune for Mr. Gold, and I don't intend to get the Simpsons series). I don't experience that. On the contrary, seeing my collection of 176 figs is very nice, and I sometimes go to my fig case and take out some of my figs to see them again. Whenever there's a new series, I look forward to WhiteFang's review and I always get excited about most of the figs. I guess it depends on how much you're into this, but I would say make sure your motivation to complete series is that you actually enjoy the collection and not that you want to have a "complete" collection per se.

I'm actually pretty cool with it all in spite of completing every series since number 7 and buying extras of certain characters for MOC ideas. I can agree with the speed they seem to come and go is a bit speedy but it typically is after I have a full set with a good amount of extras on the side. I do wish my Walmart was reliable in stocking them at all compared to Target who usually always gets these in although they were late at the beginning of this year with Series 9 which was annoying as heck.

Edited by TheOrcKing

Am i the only one who hope that the Collectable Simpsons Minifigures don't have those really ugly heads, if they are well :ugh:

Plus i do like to see Barney as one of those nig minifigs just for the lols :P

Am i the only one who hope that the Collectable Simpsons Minifigures don't have those really ugly heads, if they are well :ugh:

Plus i do like to see Barney as one of those nig minifigs just for the lols :P

No, of course you are not the only one. These Simpsons stuff is the most ugly Lego thing i have seen so far. If i would'nt know better, i would strongly believe it comes directly from Megablocks. But anyway: i guess the figures came with the new heads instead of standard Lego heads. I can't imagine that they produce the new mold only for the Simpsons exclusive.

I'm not sure why this was important enough to resurrect this thread, but of course they will have the new head mood. That is how the Simpson's look in 3D. This has been discussed you death in every other Simpson's related thread. They wouldn't make new (expensive) head molds and only use them in one set. Presumably the price increase is due to the new molds.

So now that I know I won't be bumping this thread by posting here, I want to make a formal(?) request to ask that if anyone here see's any retired CMF series anywhere (not online of course) if they can please report it here, that would be great.