ForceMaster

Space Police 2010

It's good to see some detailed pictures. I'll be picking up the police station for sure, and probably the limo as well.

The Dutch version literally uses the names Brick Daddy and Jawson (not Dutch translations). Therefore, those would seem to be the "official" names. But that's still speculation; all I can say is that Brick Daddy is a lot more "street" sounding than the awkward "Brickfather"

Yeah, plus it could be a mafia boss OR a pimp name. :grin: Either way, that's totally what I'm gonna call him! :thumbup:

I actually love the small ship that comes with the undercover ship. I might even buy the set just for it.

Space Pimp turned out to be the owner of the chain gun, that's awesome.

And the base... With galactic enforcer and this base this theme is turning out a great remembrance of old space.

So there really is an SP agent with a black epolette! These sets look great, pity too 'cause I don't have enough money to buy them all. :cry_sad:

~Insectoid Aristocrat

...Hang on, is that a clone commander's armour?

I see, the gun/mini vehicle thing belongs to the "Brickfather" or "Brick Daddy" minifig. I find those names pretty horrible, and "Jawson" is strange.

I am almost completely sure that the pearl gold cone piece near the front of the limo is connected to the... rocket launcher (what else should I call it?) which is hidden at the front. The space that's left there looks a bit strange, though...

Oh, and the gold version of the new head (at the front of the limo) hasn't got eye printing, which is rather unfortunate. I will still take it off and use it as a head, even though it is faceless. If I get two "Jawson" minifigures, I'll use that head for one of them.

I'm divided on the base. I'm not a base person, but the minifigures are good. Hopefully it won't be any more than $100 or so.

For you American member's,THE SET"S ARE ON THE TOYS R US WEBSITE!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I just bought the base and I don't know how long they will be there as they may disappear!

For you American member's,THE SET"S ARE ON THE TOYS R US WEBSITE!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I just bought the base and I don't know how long they will be there as they may disappear!

I just ordered all three.

all three are bought here too. i ordered the atlantis hq earlier this week. bless TRU for summer in may.

can not wait til they arrive. now i can mod my city police station to go with SPIII HQ!!!

big lego week this week. lego universe pre order tomorrow too

I know I want the Brickfather's set for his new head piece in GitD and Gold. Also, his set is amazingly epic.

However, I also want Craniac, who looks like one of the best evil figs I've seen in a while. Both are relatively expensive sets, but I think Lunar Limo is the best bang for my buck...

What do you guys think?

I know I want the Brickfather's set for his new head piece in GitD and Gold. Also, his set is amazingly epic.

However, I also want Craniac, who looks like one of the best evil figs I've seen in a while. Both are relatively expensive sets, but I think Lunar Limo is the best bang for my buck...

What do you guys think?

I think you should just get the Lunar Limo. It comes with two of the three minifigs, is the cheapest set to come with two alien minifigs, and builds an awesome gangster limo with splotches of purple all around. If you really want Craniac, I would recommend BrickLinking him (and his trans-blue axe blade!) as buying the set just for him doesn't seem worth it to me. :wink: Edited by ILikePi

I think you should just get the Lunar Limo. It comes with two of the three minifigs, is the cheapest set to come with two alien minifigs, and builds an awesome gangster limo with splotches of purple all around. If you really want Craniac, I would recommend BrickLinking him (and his trans-blue axe blade!) as buying the set just for him doesn't seem worth it to me. :wink:

True, but you know people are going to charge outrageously for that fig alone. The HQ has it's bonuses, but I can't see myself spending full price on it...

That HQ is seriously one of the coolest bases I have ever seen, especially in LEGO Space. I also really like that transforming police ship, not quite so hot on the limo but it's still a pretty neat concept.

The Space Police Central has really grown on me. After checking out the box at my local TRU I became aware of even more details that I had not noticed before. For example, at the right hand side where those two mini flying vehicles can land, there is a room beneath them. In the room is a pair of chairs, a table, and a coffee maker. It's nice that in addition to the command area in the large trans domes, that there is a secondary office too.

It's small details like that which I really appreciate. I'm finally convinced of this being a worthy space base. :wub:

What do you guys think?

I agree with those points. Are we totally sure that the new head is glow in the dark?

I still can't decide whether I should get the base or not. I'll probably decide as soon as I see its price.

I agree with those points. Are we totally sure that the new head is glow in the dark?

I still can't decide whether I should get the base or not. I'll probably decide as soon as I see its price.

Glow-in-the-dark (color #294 Phosphorescent Green) is the most likely color that's on the LEGO color palette for this year. Only other option would seem to be #20 Nature (known to us AFOLs as milky white or translucent white). It's too light to be light bley, too murky to be white, and very light bley isn't on the color palette this year. Whether it's GitD or just milky white, it's a good color for an alien face.

Color palette image courtesy of Flickr's Repoort.

That is cool to know that the new sets are available now! I hope someone reviews them soon! I am really interested in that base!

Also, why is it that some recent vehicles, such as that Atlantis sub, and the undercover space police vehicle use the two-window panel, with no panes, in such an unusual fashion? I don't get that.

OH! Hey, I saw the Galactic Enforcer on clearance at Wal-Mart today for 60 bucks, y'all! What do you think? I can't decide whether to get it or not. As far as I can tell all that's wrong with it is some scrunching of the box here and there. I'm not sure if has been opened and returned because I am not sure if that tape on the box is manufacturer's or Wal-Mart's. Does anyone have a shot of the side of a box?

Are we totally sure that the new head is glow in the dark?

I can confirm that it is, in fact, glow in the dark.

I kinda dislike Brick Daddy's Eyes- too cartoonish, but the head part is win. Also the addition of the gold version of that head in the same set have pretty much won me over.

Has anyone figured out whether or not it comes with an orange sniff frog?

I hope someone reviews them soon! I am really interested in that base!

I will review the review the base as soon as it arrives,which may be tomorrow. :blush:

PS ZO6,I already saw and noted that,but it's OK.

Edited by krystalKING

I hope someone reviews them soon! I am really interested in that base!

I will review the review the base as soon as it arrives,which may be tomorrow. :blush:

PS ZO6,I already saw and noted that,but it's OK.

I will be awaiting eagerly. Lots of pics, right?

Ordered the Police Central/Lunar Limo

Can't wait to find out what's under Craniacs helmet! :wub:

Anyone else thinking of tricking him out with some classic Insectoid/UFO swag??

I can confirm that it is, in fact, glow in the dark.

Ah, okay. I thought it was just white initially.

On a similar topic, is there printing on the gold version of the head? If not, it's okay, because it'd still be useful.

Ah, okay. I thought it was just white initially.

On a similar topic, is there printing on the gold version of the head? If not, it's okay, because it'd still be useful.

nope. NO printing.

but it' interesting ot note that the new head has tentacle hair molded at the back

Tonight should be a good night for me. SPIII Base, Limo and Undercover cruzer are being delivered tonight....What to build first?

Looking forward to finding all the little details you can only find by having the product in hand and out of box.

Atlantis Mobile HQ should arrive tonight too, but that can wait.

Heck yeah!The only review's I do are comprehensive!On a side note,may I review the base first?

Edited by krystalKING