Sign in to follow this  
Pirate Pete

Lego rock band...sets?

I wasn't sure what section to put this in, so I used the community. Just a theory here, but When a Lego video game comes out, there are always sets to go with it. does that mean that Lego will be making a Rock Band theme? Maybe like a big stage or something. Remember this is just a theory, Nothing is confirmed.

As far as I recall, LEGO made video games for themes that already exist.

Though some bands and stages would be nice... :cry_happy:

I don't think there is a market for Lego Rock Band sets. There wouldn't be a lot of variety. A few stages, a couple bands, maybe a tour bus. Not enough there to make a theme out of.

I don't think there is a market for Lego Rock Band sets. There wouldn't be a lot of variety. A few stages, a couple bands, maybe a tour bus. Not enough there to make a theme out of.

Groupies? Backstage? :tongue: In all seriousness, I would like a Rock Band theme, if only for guitars.

CT

Hmm... Rock band sets. I dunno, has the potential to be lame with some big pieces. I can see one piece backdrops etc. Perhaps though, a music theme might be nice. Many popular artists and their instruments in minifig form. So more minifig packs than sets. Perhaps an orchestra pack, a few band pachs, and as impulses, some individual artists. Wouls that come under licenced?

Maybe just a battlepack box of a band? Drummer, Vocals, Guitars, Keyboard(maybe), Keytar(if only...). A figure that looked cool and had the gear.

Have you ever wanted to create your own lego festival, then maybe when Lego Rck Band comes out to UK & US, Lego could release some Rock Band sets. If you agree on this maybe you can give some ideas in this thread.

As an idea from myself and my team we came up with a stage with speakers,lights andmaybe some actual lighting from lego functions.

I'm a huge music fan. And a huge LEGO fan. So having a LEGO rock band sets would really be a dream come true.

On the days when i'm not attending real concerts i'll be like building my own. Oh man, that would be classic.

:thumbup:

:hmpf: there is already a thread like this in the Community forum. And BTW the title is misleading making people think that there are Lego Rock Band sets.

does anyone know if lego will be making any rock band themed sets when the lego rock band game comes out cause for many years i have wanted to make a mini fig scale guitar and all my atemts have been from bad to afull

does anyone know if lego will be making any rock band themed sets when the lego rock band game comes out cause for many years i have wanted to make a mini fig scale guitar and all my atemts have been from bad to afull

Topic merged.

Please continue the discussion in here.

Thanks.

WhiteFang

It would either be very limited or they wpuld need to do lots of different bands.

The entire theme could be summed up in oone set. Unless they had multiple bands you could buy and that would mean lots of new torsos and haripieces, I don't see it happening.

The entire theme could be summed up in oone set. Unless they had multiple bands you could buy and that would mean lots of new torsos and haripieces, I don't see it happening.
I would like the idea of one giant exclusive, with guitars, bass, drums, and a microphone.

As far as a mini-theme, I would be expecting a bunch of different new figs and guitars, plus some stage scenery.