snefroe

new crane

The crane looks great. It'll fit perfectly in a City :oD Finally a crane that has a somewhat true size considering the real size of construction cranes...

KimT

Hey, hope no-one minds me posting in "trains and town", I'm only really interested in Star Wars, but something I saw on the main page compelled me to post:

In the Crane set, that blue hut thing in the middle - is that the TARDIS? Looks a lot like it. Where's the Dr?

I think the truck sucks mainly because its huge and carries a stupid and ugly bridge ;)

Well it is build a trainbridge quickly ;)

Good for kids and LEGO train line !!

In the Crane set, that blue hut thing in the middle - is that the TARDIS? Looks a lot like it. Where's the Dr?

As mentioned earlier, it's a portable toilet ;)

Hey, hope no-one minds me posting in "trains and town", I'm only really interested in Star Wars, but something I saw on the main page compelled me to post:

Guess Dr Who is hiding or even Doctorin' The Tardis ;)

KimT

Its a TARDIS. Look, its blue. Its police-box sized. I can't see a "toilet" sign anywhere.

Its obviously been accidentally inserted by over-humoured LEGO catalogue illustrators looking to give us a glimpse at the as-yet-undisclosed Dr Who licence sets. Its just materialised there.

I bet the crane's even controlled by a Dalek! :D

As for the bridge on the truck- looks like a train trestle/bridge to me. It should be neat to see what Lego is planning for the 2006 trains and train structures (aside from the play/rc train(s)).

The crane looks awesome.

Guest The HMAN

did u get posters wit lego mags. speedboat one has same shoreline

Guest The HMAN

don't slag the bridge, its the first one we've had in years ;)

Guest The HMAN

why does it show all construction sets. well at least most of them *viki* *viki* *osborn* *knight* *satis* |:| *wacko*

It shows them because theyy're still in production, so they still want people to buy them.

And try not to double post (or triple post in your case). Just use the 'Edit' button at the top right corner of each post ;)

i went to the toy shop today and i've got good news and bad news. the good news is they're having city sets again, like the xxl crane, but prices have gone up! everything used to be on sale for the last month or so, at least, now everything is getting expensive again >:(

Guest The HMAN

WILL they make crane or forklift to lift bridge off truck :(

WILL they make crane or forklift to lift bridge off truck :(

maybe you're supposed to use the xxl crane... however, there's no road leading to this bridge. some one said it looks like a bridge for a train. let's hope that's the case but i'm not really sure if these rails fit into the bridge...;

Guest The HMAN

looks like boat has new kind of satelite/radar in front of windscreen :)

Guest The HMAN

2006 city available for europe now *satis*

Like the crane, the bridge is horribly <insert that tiresome argument>.

I agree with you on the bridge, but where is the crane <insert that tiresome argument>? Don't forget it's not a Technic model. As such it uses lots of Technic elements, so I'd say it's the opposite of <insert that tiresome argument>...

I think he means "I like the crane, but the bridge is horribly <insert that tiresome argument>".

I think he means "I like the crane, but the bridge is horribly <insert that tiresome argument>".

Oh man, I'm gettin' old... haven't read it that way ;) My apologies to Kikuichimonji...

Guest The HMAN

seeing as this is the new city section, any news about batman sets :/