Clone OPatra

Single Pane Star Wars Funnies

ki_adi_mundi.png

I think that Ki Adi Mundi thought that the clones weren't ugly enough to scare the droids, so he took matters into his own hands. :laugh:

Thought this one would be better suited in here than the photography thread-

6662381237_375f1c7619_z.jpg

BBQ-D8 by smokebelch, on Flickr

Poor old Porkins- the most unfortunately named character. As soon as I popped the chefs hat on R5 knew it had to be done :laugh:

Nice one, Smokebelch! I for one think that any of your pictures could be posted in this thread with the right captions! :grin:

Um...try again. :hmpf:

Wow, what constructive criticism. :sarcasm_hmpf:

I think that Ki Adi Mundi thought that the clones weren't ugly enough to scare the droids, so he took matters into his own hands. :laugh:

Yes! That would have been a much better joke - Attack of the Mundi Clones! :head_back:

Can someone explain the ARC/ARF jokes to me :S

Not sure what ARC jokes you're talking about, but the ARF ones refer to the sound a dog makes.

6662381237_375f1c7619_z.jpg

That head printing makes him look as though he has a bad case of grease chin rather than a beard :laugh:.

So from the moment I saw the lipsticks I couldn’t stop thinking about this. :oops:

img_4816.jpg

Not sure what ARC jokes you're talking about, but the ARF ones refer to the sound a dog makes.

Yeah, sorry, got confused, I see now! :)

I have an idea for a funny but haven't been collecting many starwars sets for a while, question: are there any female CW heads with peach skin?

Yeah, sorry, got confused, I see now! :)

I have an idea for a funny but haven't been collecting many starwars sets for a while, question: are there any female CW heads with peach skin?

No.

Actually, Sugi and Luminara both have flesh skin.

Actually, Sugi and Luminara both have flesh skin.

No, Luminara's skin is an olive color, though if he was asking about figures that have a color that would believably be a skin tone, Luminara works. Sugi is currently the only one with LEGO's usual flesh color.

According to BL, Luminara & Barriss have tan hands and head. I don't think that's right, they look pale green/yellow to me but I don't know what colour they're meant to be. I imagine Aanchir knows...

I'm pretty sure they're tan.

Zilcho, I have all the Clone Wars figs, so if you need someone to make the funny for you, I can do it. Just send me a PM.

Since this thread seems to be desperately struggling to stay alive, here are some new ones from me to liven things up:

6670842275_4268323470_z.jpg

6670842283_cd096bb6b5_z.jpg

6670842249_447b3d9223_z.jpg

The last one was inspired by smokebelch's photo of the same name. :classic: