Clone OPatra

Single Pane Star Wars Funnies

My first Ackbar joke hope its OK :grin:

*Snip*

I've still got loads more to come so keep watching. :wink:

legojazzbricks

You best one yet legojazzbricks, the picture quality is slightly better now and the implied 'It's a TRAP!!' is better than actually saying it.

My new one is about the end-scene of Episode VI. I think everybody knows the 'correction' they made for the DVD... now the same for Clone Wars:

[snip]

:laugh: This one is genius.

Oh dear, I was thinking of doing that one put I don't have photoshop (unless you have the ultra rare force ghost Clone Wars figs Brick_Pig :laugh:)

So at least someone found out about my 'ghost Clone Wars minifigures'. :hmpf: But, 'pssst!' don't tell anyone. :laugh:

I often get ideas I can't carry out because I simply don't have the right minifigs... Maybe I should post them here, so someone of you can make them...? :look:

Nice one Brick_Pig :laugh: I had a similar one in mind but from a slightly different angle will probably still shoot it eventually.

Please do this! I would like to see a version with a better background (mine was painted in PS... :grin: ) and a better positioning of the figures! :thumbup:

I often get ideas I can't carry out because I simply don't have the right minifigs... Maybe I should post them here, so someone of you can make

Yeah me to If someone here has more than 3 Han Solos, and any rebel officer PM me and I'll give you a joke. You don't have to BTW, just if you want to.

Hehe, nice one, Pig_Brick. I too was thinking of doing somerhing similar, but you beat us to it.

Two CW jokes from me today:

5595948599_79fff90716_z.jpg

How the Twilight Was Designed

(Also how the Twilight books were written)

5595948593_7ceaa3c20e_z.jpg

If anyone has an idea they can't execute, send it to me in a PM and I'll see if I can do it for you! :sweet:

Edited by Oky Wan Kenobi

Not to ruin the joke, but honestly the Twilight was an Ep.3 Doug Chiang drawing for the fireships.

:laugh: Love the Twilight one, Oky. Photo-editing there is near-flawless, as well. (near-flawless because the coffee in the cup is in a perfectly straight line)

Not to ruin the joke, but honestly the Twilight was an Ep.3 Doug Chiang drawing for the fireships.

And it's a good thing they went with a different design. :tongue: (No offense, Mr. Chiang)

Edited by Oky Wan Kenobi

Two CW jokes from me today:

'Snip'

I love the Twilight one! Great Job.

Just noticed that in your pic, Sugi and Embo's legs are switched. (Sugi has Embo's and Embo has Sugi's) I don't know if you did that on purpose, but I thought that I'd point it out.

Edited by Cad Bane

Just noticed that in your pic, Sugi and Embo's legs are switched. (Sugi has Embo's and Embo has Sugi's) I don't know if you did that on purpose, but I thought that I'd point it out.

Dark Side Funnies Comment #354:

Looks like Sugi and Embo are doing something 'fishy'. :devil: Maybe that's why they didn't want Anakin and Obi-Wan to join (and spoil their 'fun'). :tongue:

Some of these are:

▄██████████████▄▐█▄▄▄▄█▌

██████▌▄▌▄▐▐▌███▌▀▀██▀▀

████▄█▌▄▌▄▐▐▌▀███▄▄█▌

▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▀

But some are Epic!

Edited by Lord Starkiller
Pointless reposting FAIL

I dunno, I thought the figs looked better this way when I assembled them. I guess I'll switch the legs back to keep it accurate though.

SNIP Reposted :D

What's the point of reposting? :sceptic: It was a nice little joke, but not that good that it needed to be reposted IMO. And it still has wrong spelling and capitalization.

Edited by Oky Wan Kenobi

The photo quality on the first one is much better than the others legojazzbricks.

Great ones everybody.

Some of these are:

▄██████████████▄▐█▄▄▄▄█▌

██████▌▄▌▄▐▐▌███▌▀▀██▀▀

████▄█▌▄▌▄▐▐▌▀███▄▄█▌

▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▀

But some are Epic!

I think your fail whale failed :laugh:

Edited by Dumbfire

Yeah me to If someone here has more than 3 Han Solos, and any rebel officer PM me and I'll give you a joke. You don't have to BTW, just if you want to.

More than 3 Solos? What the hell do you want to do with 3 Solos? :blush::laugh: I'm looking forward to this great joke...

How the Twilight Was Designed

(Also how the Twilight books were written)

*SNIP*

'(Also how the Twilight books were written)' :laugh: Excellent! I love the way you built that sheet of paper!

:classic: two more today

lucky you

hope you like them

*SNIP

legojazzbricks

The second one with Yoda and Dobby was nice! :laugh:

Praiter, I must also say that your latest are great!!

But how did you make the light of the saber? :blush: Was it photoshopped or just the sun when you took the photo? :look:

I also took some new photos today, here's my first one:

5589624740_f6fe3933d5_z.jpg

:laugh:

I always thought this was a Mini-model. It's nonsense to seat a minifigure in it...!? :grin:

My new one is about the end-scene of Episode VI. I think everybody knows the 'correction' they made for the DVD... now the same for Clone Wars:

5594427441_d7cf9c0fc9_z.jpg

How about adding those here

one new one now hope you like it :sweet:

what did the leftover stormtroopers do after the death star blew up?

rolls_royce.gif

i still have plenty more to come so keep watching. :wink:

legojazzbricks

It's about time I posted something in here.

This one is based on the various Clone face prints from the early CW lines.

clone_indegestion.jpg

Feedback would be appreciated! :laugh: